Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > Street Trucks

Notices

Lowered B.S. Thread

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-12-2014, 06:12 PM   #2223
Peanut butter mini time
Phil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Phil
Phil Dammit's Tacoma Gallery
Nice, I'm getting rid of my 200sx buckets, got a set of sports now.
Old 01-12-2014, 06:20 PM   #2224
Kavik
Kavik is one of the sharper tools in the shedKavik is one of the sharper tools in the shedKavik is one of the sharper tools in the shedKavik is one of the sharper tools in the shedKavik is one of the sharper tools in the shedKavik is one of the sharper tools in the shedKavik is one of the sharper tools in the shedKavik is one of the sharper tools in the shedKavik is one of the sharper tools in the shedKavik is one of the sharper tools in the shedKavik is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Rylan
Kavik's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phil Dammit View Post
Nice, I'm getting rid of my 200sx buckets, got a set of sports now.

I am still rocking the TRD sport buckets , super comfy.
Old 01-13-2014, 08:47 AM   #2225
Peanut butter mini time
Phil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kavik View Post
I am still rocking the TRD sport buckets , super comfy.
Exactly why I want them.....
Old 01-13-2014, 09:01 AM   #2226
Kavik
Kavik is one of the sharper tools in the shedKavik is one of the sharper tools in the shedKavik is one of the sharper tools in the shedKavik is one of the sharper tools in the shedKavik is one of the sharper tools in the shedKavik is one of the sharper tools in the shedKavik is one of the sharper tools in the shedKavik is one of the sharper tools in the shedKavik is one of the sharper tools in the shedKavik is one of the sharper tools in the shedKavik is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Kavik's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Exactly why I want them.....
Just pull them from a wrecked Tacoma, mine were super dirty and rusty but I completely stripped them down and cleaned them up and they came out like new.
Old 01-13-2014, 09:04 AM   #2227
Kavik
Kavik's Tacoma Gallery
The rust

The frame after rust clean up.

After restored and painted, next to one that is already restored.

Old 01-13-2014, 09:05 AM   #2228
Peanut butter mini time

Quote:
Just pull them from a wrecked Tacoma, mine were super dirty and rusty but I completely stripped them down and cleaned them up and they came out like new.
Taco's dont sit long enough around here and usually go for 3-400 bones. Buddy sellings me his used set for 100, gotta get a new cushion cover for 238. See if I can sell my 200SX buckets for 100 bones..... and I will come out ahead.
Old 01-13-2014, 09:10 AM   #2229
Kavik
Kavik's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Taco's dont sit long enough around here and usually go for 3-400 bones. Buddy sellings me his used set for 100, gotta get a new cushion cover for 238. See if I can sell my 200SX buckets for 100 bones..... and I will come out ahead.
I get quite a few around here but they will go quickly back to Mexico. I paid roughly around $300-400 so you would be getting a great deal if you got them for $100. I would buy those seats off of you if you were closer, I like to use automotive stuff as garage furniture. haha
Old 01-13-2014, 09:18 AM   #2230
Peanut butter mini time

Quote:
I get quite a few around here but they will go quickly back to Mexico. I paid roughly around $300-400 so you would be getting a great deal if you got them for $100. I would buy those seats off of you if you were closer, I like to use automotive stuff as garage furniture. haha
Yeah, I'm picking them up for a hundy this coming weekend.
Old 01-13-2014, 09:20 AM   #2231
Kavik
Kavik's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Yeah, I'm picking them up for a hundy this coming weekend.

Badass! You will like them, if the covers are in ruff shape, I would just spend the $250 for wet okles.
Old 01-13-2014, 09:48 AM   #2232
Peanut butter mini time

Quote:
Badass! You will like them, if the covers are in ruff shape, I would just spend the $250 for wet okles.
Only the passenger cushion is fucked, so I will save and just replace the cushion cover as I hate seat covers.
Old 01-13-2014, 09:50 AM   #2233
Kavik
Kavik's Tacoma Gallery
I think some one on here was selling a seat, maybe he could part out.
Old 01-13-2014, 09:53 AM   #2234
Peanut butter mini time

Quote:
I think some one on here was selling a seat, maybe he could part out.
Where is the link?
Old 01-13-2014, 10:11 AM   #2236
Peanut butter mini time

he's selling a pair, and they are'nt in that great of shape.
Old 01-13-2014, 10:18 AM   #2237
Kavik
Kavik's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
he's selling a pair, and they are'nt in that great of shape.

You just want the foam cushion right? Or do you just want the cover that goes over the foam cushion?
Old 01-13-2014, 10:26 AM   #2238
Peanut butter mini time

Quote:
You just want the foam cushion right? Or do you just want the cover that goes over the foam cushion?
Cover, I want the seat cushion cover. Dont need the foam
Old 01-13-2014, 10:34 AM   #2239
Kavik
Kavik's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Cover, I want the seat cushion cover. Dont need the foam

Ah ok, I think there was one other guy let me check

Products Discussed in this Thread