Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > Street Trucks

Notices

Lowered B.S. Thread

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-01-2011, 09:45 PM   #22
Drop it Drop it Low
Dmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedDmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedDmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedDmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedDmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedDmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedDmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedDmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedDmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedDmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedDmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Branden
Dmonkey's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mjbtaco View Post
im pretty sure you dont live in so cal sir....
oh oh you're right.. sorry

Edit** Better?
Old 03-01-2011, 10:04 PM   #24
jodiddly33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjodiddly33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjodiddly33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjodiddly33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjodiddly33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjodiddly33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjodiddly33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjodiddly33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjodiddly33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjodiddly33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjodiddly33 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jonah
jodiddly33's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dmonkey View Post
uh.. I really think you should re evaluate what you want out of your 6 lug sir
why? I'm just looking at my options, having a prerunner and rarely leaving the pavement doesn't really warrant spindles and 285s if you catch my drift.
Old 03-01-2011, 10:05 PM   #25
Mob parking lots.
ryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: ET2(SS) & Air Force DoD contractor.
Name: Ryan J. Boutin
ryanjboutin's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jodiddly33 View Post
why? I'm just looking at my options, having a prerunner and rarely leaving the pavement doesn't really warrant spindles and 285s if you catch my drift.
You're pretty much limited to this kit...

http://tundraracing.com/prerunnerdropkit.htm
Old 03-01-2011, 10:06 PM   #26
jodiddly33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjodiddly33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjodiddly33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjodiddly33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjodiddly33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjodiddly33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjodiddly33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjodiddly33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjodiddly33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjodiddly33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjodiddly33 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jonah
jodiddly33's Tacoma Gallery
yeah i've seen that one before, always thought it looked kind of dorky haha maybe it's just the rim/tire combo?
Old 03-01-2011, 10:09 PM   #27
Mob parking lots.
ryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
im lower =]
Your mom's even lower.

Besides, mine's a daily driver.
Old 03-01-2011, 10:14 PM   #29
Mob parking lots.

Quote:
ahhh shittt lol i just retired it like in september give me a break hahaha
Cry about it. That's half a year, Michael James.
Old 03-01-2011, 10:17 PM   #30
low and slow
mjbtaco has a brilliant futuremjbtaco has a brilliant futuremjbtaco has a brilliant futuremjbtaco has a brilliant futuremjbtaco has a brilliant futuremjbtaco has a brilliant futuremjbtaco has a brilliant futuremjbtaco has a brilliant futuremjbtaco has a brilliant futuremjbtaco has a brilliant futuremjbtaco has a brilliant future

Name: Michael
mjbtaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryanjboutin View Post
Cry about it. That's half a year, Michael James.
michael james is wrong! james is my brothers name... that'd be weird if my middle name was the same as my brothers first name... lol

and my truck is 10 years older than yours!
cry about that!
Old 03-01-2011, 10:20 PM   #31
Hot Steppa
pinktaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpinktaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpinktaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpinktaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpinktaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpinktaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpinktaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpinktaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpinktaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpinktaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpinktaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

pinktaco808's Tacoma Gallery
and he almost as low as you with little options besides bagging ,mj.
Old 03-01-2011, 10:22 PM   #32
Mob parking lots.

Quote:
michael james is wrong! james is my brothers name... that'd be weird if my middle name was the same as my brothers first name... lol

and my truck is 10 years older than yours!
cry about that!
At least mine doesn't need a new rear main seal. Suck on that! hahaha
Old 03-01-2011, 10:22 PM   #33
Mob parking lots.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinktaco808 View Post
I am nowhere near as low as his.
Old 03-01-2011, 10:26 PM   #36
Mob parking lots.

Quote:
Old 03-01-2011, 10:26 PM   #37
Thread Jacker
schiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Caleb
schiz94's Tacoma Gallery
So is sittin sic back for good?
Old 03-01-2011, 10:27 PM   #38
Mob parking lots.

Quote:
hahahaha so what! LOL im just preparing for the boooooooost
Cody blowing skeet on your truck is not boost.

Vroooommmm ppppffffsssssttt
Old 03-01-2011, 10:27 PM   #40
Drop it Drop it Low
Dmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedDmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedDmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedDmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedDmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedDmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedDmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedDmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedDmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedDmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedDmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Branden
Dmonkey's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Why have a 6 lug? sell that and get a 5 lug and lower it... Leave it stock or lift it.. lowering a 6 lug is retarded

Quote:
yeah i've seen that one before, always thought it looked kind of dorky haha maybe it's just the rim/tire combo?
It looks that way because its not ment to be lowered

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinktaco808 View Post
lol In what universe can you even come to that conclusion?

Products Discussed in this Thread