Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > Street Trucks

Notices

Lowered B.S. Thread

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 05-21-2013, 08:20 PM   #1401
Mob parking lots.
ryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: ET2(SS) & Air Force DoD contractor.
Name: Ryan J. Boutin
ryanjboutin's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hot Taco View Post
Assuming the notch thing goes well, I'm still waiting for my Beefed Taco (StreeTacos) blocks that I ordered several weeks ago I'm not starting to get really concerned about how long it's taking to get the blocks.
Haha You should start being concerned after 3 months.
Old 05-23-2013, 03:43 PM   #1403
Hot Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Hot Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kelson View Post
lol nah but nah shouldn't be too long just give him some time it's worth the wait. Beefed blocks are the best you can get
While that maybe true, I don't have summer weather all year round like some of you guys do. If the blocks don't arrive soon, I may have to cancel the order. I don't need blocks in time for winter (snow) Are there any other decent steal blocks on the market? I had DJM 4" steel blocks on my last truck... I guess they were OK. DJM 3" steel lowering blocks are 1/2 as much as I paid for the Beefed blocks.
Old 05-23-2013, 05:48 PM   #1404
Large Member
jmarquez808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjmarquez808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjmarquez808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjmarquez808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjmarquez808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjmarquez808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjmarquez808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjmarquez808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjmarquez808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjmarquez808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjmarquez808 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: CIVILIAN/ E-5
Name: Jess
jmarquez808's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
While that maybe true, I don't have summer weather all year round like some of you guys do. If the blocks don't arrive soon, I may have to cancel the order. I don't need blocks in time for winter (snow) Are there any other decent steal blocks on the market? I had DJM 4" steel blocks on my last truck... I guess they were OK. DJM 3" steel lowering blocks are 1/2 as much as I paid for the Beefed blocks.
i think my girlfriend recieved my package with my blocks while i was in japan. Got a email from brian said they shipped. :0 yay comig home to a suprise cheeheee
Old 05-23-2013, 05:56 PM   #1405
Kavik
Kavik is one of the sharper tools in the shedKavik is one of the sharper tools in the shedKavik is one of the sharper tools in the shedKavik is one of the sharper tools in the shedKavik is one of the sharper tools in the shedKavik is one of the sharper tools in the shedKavik is one of the sharper tools in the shedKavik is one of the sharper tools in the shedKavik is one of the sharper tools in the shedKavik is one of the sharper tools in the shedKavik is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Rylan
Kavik's Tacoma Gallery
Bought a Ryobi 6" buffer today, it worked pretty well but the pads that came with it are sh*t so I picked up some turtle wax polishing pads and BAM, worked like a charm. Not bad for $30 bucks.
Old 05-23-2013, 08:18 PM   #1406
Slammed or lifted.. ANYTHING IS BETTER THAN STOCK
Brendo Ballz808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrendo Ballz808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrendo Ballz808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrendo Ballz808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrendo Ballz808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrendo Ballz808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrendo Ballz808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrendo Ballz808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrendo Ballz808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrendo Ballz808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrendo Ballz808 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: BRENDEN
Brendo Ballz808's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jmarquez808 View Post
i think my girlfriend recieved my package with my blocks while i was in japan. Got a email from brian said they shipped. :0 yay comig home to a suprise cheeheee
chee hooo!!!
hmmmmm.....
maybe someone can give me pointers for my notch (wink wink) when they get home maybe some bigger blocks too hahah
Old 05-23-2013, 09:48 PM   #1407
Kavik
Kavik is one of the sharper tools in the shedKavik is one of the sharper tools in the shedKavik is one of the sharper tools in the shedKavik is one of the sharper tools in the shedKavik is one of the sharper tools in the shedKavik is one of the sharper tools in the shedKavik is one of the sharper tools in the shedKavik is one of the sharper tools in the shedKavik is one of the sharper tools in the shedKavik is one of the sharper tools in the shedKavik is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Kavik's Tacoma Gallery
Hmm trying to decide what to mod next, I really wanna change something up.
Old 05-24-2013, 12:19 AM   #1408
Brendo Ballz808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrendo Ballz808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrendo Ballz808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrendo Ballz808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrendo Ballz808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrendo Ballz808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrendo Ballz808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrendo Ballz808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrendo Ballz808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrendo Ballz808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrendo Ballz808 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kavik View Post
Hmm trying to decide what to mod next, I really wanna change something up.
DJM up front !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 05-24-2013, 09:04 AM   #1409
Kavik
Kavik's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brendo Ballz808 View Post
DJM up front !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Now with my new job, maybe I can afford it!
Old 05-24-2013, 05:45 PM   #1410
Dafuq
Who Dat Popcorn is one of the sharper tools in the shedWho Dat Popcorn is one of the sharper tools in the shedWho Dat Popcorn is one of the sharper tools in the shedWho Dat Popcorn is one of the sharper tools in the shedWho Dat Popcorn is one of the sharper tools in the shedWho Dat Popcorn is one of the sharper tools in the shedWho Dat Popcorn is one of the sharper tools in the shedWho Dat Popcorn is one of the sharper tools in the shedWho Dat Popcorn is one of the sharper tools in the shedWho Dat Popcorn is one of the sharper tools in the shedWho Dat Popcorn is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ricky
Who Dat Popcorn's Tacoma Gallery
You can have mine. Just pay for shipping. Passenger side is good still, and idk what you can do with drivers side lol.

Maybe you can find a shop that can fix it.
Old 05-24-2013, 06:35 PM   #1411
Kavik
Kavik's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Who Dat Popcorn View Post
You can have mine. Just pay for shipping. Passenger side is good still, and idk what you can do with drivers side lol.

I might take you up on that lol I might be able to figure out something
Old 05-24-2013, 09:03 PM   #1412

Quote:

Quote:
I say rock the passenger side and leave the driver side stock make it look like you 3 wheeling Chicano style!!! Hahah Yeeee that be unique and bad ass
Old 05-24-2013, 09:58 PM   #1413
Dafuq
Who Dat Popcorn is one of the sharper tools in the shedWho Dat Popcorn is one of the sharper tools in the shedWho Dat Popcorn is one of the sharper tools in the shedWho Dat Popcorn is one of the sharper tools in the shedWho Dat Popcorn is one of the sharper tools in the shedWho Dat Popcorn is one of the sharper tools in the shedWho Dat Popcorn is one of the sharper tools in the shedWho Dat Popcorn is one of the sharper tools in the shedWho Dat Popcorn is one of the sharper tools in the shedWho Dat Popcorn is one of the sharper tools in the shedWho Dat Popcorn is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ricky
Who Dat Popcorn's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
It's just the lowers though, lol.

You will still need to buy the uppers. Let me know what you decide to do
Old 05-24-2013, 10:06 PM   #1414
Kavik
Kavik's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
It's just the lowers though, lol.

You will still need to buy the uppers. Let me know what you decide to do
How much would shipping be to 76020
Old 05-28-2013, 03:04 PM   #1416
Large Member
jmarquez808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjmarquez808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjmarquez808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjmarquez808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjmarquez808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjmarquez808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjmarquez808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjmarquez808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjmarquez808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjmarquez808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjmarquez808 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brendo Ballz808 View Post
chee hooo!!!
hmmmmm.....
maybe someone can give me pointers for my notch (wink wink) when they get home maybe some bigger blocks too hahah
Lol yup they are here, I might put em on today. Let me know bout the notch ha ha supah easy I promise!
Old 05-28-2013, 03:46 PM   #1417
I'm different, in a different way
franzcars is one of the sharper tools in the shedfranzcars is one of the sharper tools in the shedfranzcars is one of the sharper tools in the shedfranzcars is one of the sharper tools in the shedfranzcars is one of the sharper tools in the shedfranzcars is one of the sharper tools in the shedfranzcars is one of the sharper tools in the shedfranzcars is one of the sharper tools in the shedfranzcars is one of the sharper tools in the shedfranzcars is one of the sharper tools in the shedfranzcars is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Justin
franzcars's Tacoma Gallery
Well my truck is offially for sale
Old 05-28-2013, 06:02 PM   #1418
Hot Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Hot Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jmarquez808 View Post
Got my USPS notification that blocks are at least thinking about being mailed. Now my concern is whether-or-not Brian remembered that I changed my order from 4" to 3" blocks... the notification email says 4" blocks.

While waiting, I found-out the DJM steel blocks consist of a generic lowering block and a pinion angle shim. I don't like the idea of using a shim... heck, I don't even like the idea of using blocks. However, the DJM blocks are almost 1/2 as much $$ as the Beefed Taco blocks, so something to think about if you're on a budget but don't want aluminum.
Old 05-29-2013, 12:36 AM   #1419
Large Member

Quote:
Got my USPS notification that blocks are at least thinking about being mailed. Now my concern is whether-or-not Brian remembered that I changed my order from 4" to 3" blocks... the notification email says 4" blocks.

While waiting, I found-out the DJM steel blocks consist of a generic lowering block and a pinion angle shim. I don't like the idea of using a shim... heck, I don't even like the idea of using blocks. However, the DJM blocks are almost 1/2 as much $$ as the Beefed Taco blocks, so something to think about if you're on a budget but don't want aluminum.
The djm blocks really do look like amateur made in comparison tho

Products Discussed in this Thread