Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > Street Trucks

Notices

Lowered B.S. Thread

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-01-2013, 10:37 PM   #1561
Dafuq
Who Dat Popcorn is one of the sharper tools in the shedWho Dat Popcorn is one of the sharper tools in the shedWho Dat Popcorn is one of the sharper tools in the shedWho Dat Popcorn is one of the sharper tools in the shedWho Dat Popcorn is one of the sharper tools in the shedWho Dat Popcorn is one of the sharper tools in the shedWho Dat Popcorn is one of the sharper tools in the shedWho Dat Popcorn is one of the sharper tools in the shedWho Dat Popcorn is one of the sharper tools in the shedWho Dat Popcorn is one of the sharper tools in the shedWho Dat Popcorn is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ricky
Who Dat Popcorn's Tacoma Gallery
Sooooo, I had enough dough for the URD S/C, but I picked this up instead

Old 07-01-2013, 10:44 PM   #1562
Write your love, Then your anger.
ToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jon
ToyComa92's Tacoma Gallery
call me one off but i think lowered trucks look sick as fuck, Long as they are ghetto dropped or done half ass. I world love a lowered 2wd a 4wd daily and a mean ass LTed rig. thatd be perfect!!!! id take the lowered to contests and shit
Old 07-02-2013, 05:42 AM   #1563
Hot Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Hot Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Who Dat Popcorn View Post
I think you made a good decision to spend your "fast money" on something that will actually be fast. That, and if you ever satisfy your need for speed, it'll be a lot easier to sell a crotch-rocket than a supercharged, lowered pick-up.
Old 07-02-2013, 06:51 AM   #1564
Dafuq
Who Dat Popcorn is one of the sharper tools in the shedWho Dat Popcorn is one of the sharper tools in the shedWho Dat Popcorn is one of the sharper tools in the shedWho Dat Popcorn is one of the sharper tools in the shedWho Dat Popcorn is one of the sharper tools in the shedWho Dat Popcorn is one of the sharper tools in the shedWho Dat Popcorn is one of the sharper tools in the shedWho Dat Popcorn is one of the sharper tools in the shedWho Dat Popcorn is one of the sharper tools in the shedWho Dat Popcorn is one of the sharper tools in the shedWho Dat Popcorn is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Yeah, I was thinking long and hard about it. I could supercharge the truck and still get walked by most V6 cars, lol.
Old 07-02-2013, 07:19 AM   #1565
113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Stephen
113tac's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

sick bike man, i want to get one so bad
Old 07-02-2013, 10:38 AM   #1566
Large Member
jmarquez808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjmarquez808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjmarquez808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjmarquez808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjmarquez808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjmarquez808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjmarquez808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjmarquez808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjmarquez808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjmarquez808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjmarquez808 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: CIVILIAN/ E-5
Name: Jess
jmarquez808's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

does your dust cover on the dirve shaft rub? can you hear that grinding noise?
Old 07-02-2013, 10:42 AM   #1567
I bring the feel goods
TeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shed

TeamSarcasm's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to TeamSarcasm
Quote:

Very nice care full out there!
Old 07-02-2013, 02:52 PM   #1568
Hot Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
I though it'd be nice to have a custom set of springs made to drop the 2.7L 4" in front (when combined with the DJM kit), but so far that's a pipe dream

I submitted some price quote requests to custom spring manufacturers to make me a set of 1" drop springs that are 20% stiffer than OEM. The first quote that came back today was for $268, but they said they needed me to ship them my springs as a reference. After all the shipping costs, that'd put the springs at over $300... which is not do-able (at least not for my wallet).
Old 07-02-2013, 05:12 PM   #1569
Slammed or lifted.. ANYTHING IS BETTER THAN STOCK
Brendo Ballz808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrendo Ballz808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrendo Ballz808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrendo Ballz808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrendo Ballz808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrendo Ballz808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrendo Ballz808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrendo Ballz808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrendo Ballz808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrendo Ballz808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrendo Ballz808 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: BRENDEN
Brendo Ballz808's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hot Taco View Post
I though it'd be nice to have a custom set of springs made to drop the 2.7L 4" in front (when combined with the DJM kit), but so far that's a pipe dream

I submitted some price quote requests to custom spring manufacturers to make me a set of 1" drop springs that are 20% stiffer than OEM. The first quote that came back today was for $268, but they said they needed me to ship them my springs as a reference. After all the shipping costs, that'd put the springs at over $300... which is not do-able (at least not for my wallet).
Ask Phil for spacers up front cheapeast way to gain an inch

But ill be waiting to see how long 3/4 last for u before u go lower its a disease I promise I still like go lower but then I lose the truck being a daily and I ain't interested in bags
Old 07-02-2013, 06:14 PM   #1570
Dafuq

Quote:
Originally Posted by 113tac View Post
sick bike man, i want to get one so bad
Get one! lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmarquez808 View Post
does your dust cover on the dirve shaft rub? can you hear that grinding noise?
Nope, no odd noise at all. Only bottomed out on my exhaust on a nasty bump. Other than that, the 2 hour ride home was smooth.
Old 07-02-2013, 06:17 PM   #1571
Mob parking lots.
ryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: ET2(SS) USS La Jolla (SSN 701) Veteran
Name: Ryan J. Boutin
ryanjboutin's Tacoma Gallery
Who Dat
Old 07-02-2013, 06:46 PM   #1572
113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Stephen
113tac's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Get one! lol
hopefully soon haha
Old 07-02-2013, 07:47 PM   #1573
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brendo Ballz808 View Post
Ask Phil for spacers up front cheapeast way to gain an inch
I don't think I can go that route. I need to retain proper clearance for my dorky stock 15" wheels so I can use them as snow tires this winter. I don't think the spindle spacer kit would fit with stock wheels.
Old 07-02-2013, 09:03 PM   #1574
Brendo Ballz808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrendo Ballz808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrendo Ballz808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrendo Ballz808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrendo Ballz808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrendo Ballz808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrendo Ballz808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrendo Ballz808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrendo Ballz808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrendo Ballz808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrendo Ballz808 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
I don't think I can go that route. I need to retain proper clearance for my dorky stock 15" wheels so I can use them as snow tires this winter. I don't think the spindle spacer kit would fit with stock wheels.
Shit I forgot bout that haha I just thought of your 19s can cut ur coils haha fast way hahah
Old 07-03-2013, 10:46 AM   #1575
Large Member
jmarquez808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjmarquez808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjmarquez808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjmarquez808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjmarquez808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjmarquez808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjmarquez808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjmarquez808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjmarquez808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjmarquez808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjmarquez808 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: CIVILIAN/ E-5
Name: Jess
jmarquez808's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

My drop coils were sent in a usps flate rate box. You should be able to do the smae with the stock ones? I wouldnt mind getting a spring thats stiffer then stock but not as stiff as these xii coils.
Quote:
Get one! lol

Nope, no odd noise at all. Only bottomed out on my exhaust on a nasty bump. Other than that, the 2 hour ride home was smooth.
damn why am i getting this rubbing noise when i take off? not sure what it is. looks like two lines rubbing in the middle of my axle between the axle and the bed. Not sure if they are brake line sor what. Man it sucks tho!!!
Old 07-03-2013, 10:55 AM   #1576

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmarquez808 View Post
My drop coils were sent in a usps flate rate box. You should be able to do the smae with the stock ones? I wouldnt mind getting a spring thats stiffer then stock but not as stiff as these xii coils.

damn why am i getting this rubbing noise when i take off? not sure what it is. looks like two lines rubbing in the middle of my axle between the axle and the bed. Not sure if they are brake line sor what. Man it sucks tho!!!
E brake line above the shaft right under the cab try check if the lines look like they rubbing had the same problem on my reg cab
Old 07-03-2013, 01:08 PM   #1577
Kavik
Kavik is one of the sharper tools in the shedKavik is one of the sharper tools in the shedKavik is one of the sharper tools in the shedKavik is one of the sharper tools in the shedKavik is one of the sharper tools in the shedKavik is one of the sharper tools in the shedKavik is one of the sharper tools in the shedKavik is one of the sharper tools in the shedKavik is one of the sharper tools in the shedKavik is one of the sharper tools in the shedKavik is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Rylan
Kavik's Tacoma Gallery
Looks like I am selling the x-runner wheels back to the same guy, so I am gonna have some money to throw around, what should I get next guys? Very tented to buy that road master.
Old 07-03-2013, 01:25 PM   #1579
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kavik View Post
Very tented to buy that road master.
Got mine today... installing right now. Quality looks top-notch.
Old 07-03-2013, 04:03 PM   #1580
Kavik
Kavik is one of the sharper tools in the shedKavik is one of the sharper tools in the shedKavik is one of the sharper tools in the shedKavik is one of the sharper tools in the shedKavik is one of the sharper tools in the shedKavik is one of the sharper tools in the shedKavik is one of the sharper tools in the shedKavik is one of the sharper tools in the shedKavik is one of the sharper tools in the shedKavik is one of the sharper tools in the shedKavik is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Rylan
Kavik's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Got mine today... installing right now. Quality looks top-notch.
Great, I can't wait to hear some feed back

Products Discussed in this Thread