Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > Street Trucks

Notices

Lowered B.S. Thread

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 10-04-2013, 01:06 PM   #1942
Peanut butter mini time
Phil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Phil
Phil Dammit's Tacoma Gallery
Multiple engine builds
Old 10-04-2013, 04:21 PM   #1944
jboy671 is a splendid one to beholdjboy671 is a splendid one to beholdjboy671 is a splendid one to beholdjboy671 is a splendid one to beholdjboy671 is a splendid one to beholdjboy671 is a splendid one to beholdjboy671 is a splendid one to behold
jboy671's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks for the comments peeps. I will be under the truck this weekend and I will try to get good shots of the canister relocate.

It's a djm 3/3 and I will make a thread with the pics of everything.
Old 10-04-2013, 07:27 PM   #1945
hirod is a jewel in the roughhirod is a jewel in the roughhirod is a jewel in the rough
hirod's Tacoma Gallery
Hey tor, is your sway bar endlink relocated? Mounted to the lca instead of the spindle?
Old 10-05-2013, 01:09 PM   #1947
Large Member
jmarquez808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjmarquez808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjmarquez808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjmarquez808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjmarquez808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjmarquez808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjmarquez808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjmarquez808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjmarquez808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjmarquez808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjmarquez808 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: CIVILIAN/ E-5
Name: Jess
jmarquez808's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Torspd View Post
Got to leave out better cookies

Yup yup. Also forgot to add that these are valved specifically for my truck. Had to take note of all sorts of suspension geometries and weights. As well as the weight of the truck. Fill that out on their form. A lot of work, but well worth it

From the weight, materials, and performance, it is easy to see why these are used as OE components on high end exotic cars. If I ever do a 4-link rear, they will be out back as well.
that is so sweet. out of my budget right now. but one day

Had the dealership take care of my oil leak problem from before and replace my water pump plus that spiral cable recall all covered under warranty and no trouble because of the drop. So im happy right now!
Old 10-05-2013, 06:09 PM   #1948
tacoma22 is on a distinguished road

Name: Brent
tacoma22's Tacoma Gallery
well picked up my 4x4 leafs a week or so ago and ordered my qa1's yesterday and some front billy struts from camelback, hopefully in the next week or so i will be able to see where the back sits and go from there to see what i need to even up the front.
Old 10-05-2013, 06:12 PM   #1949

Quote:
Originally Posted by Torspd View Post

^^^Before final adjustments.
Badass! maybe one day, price is a little more than i could go for at the moment but you get what you pay for thats for sure.
Old 10-05-2013, 06:40 PM   #1950
Peanut butter mini time
Phil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by tacoma22 View Post
well picked up my 4x4 leafs a week or so ago and ordered my qa1's yesterday and some front billy struts from camelback, hopefully in the next week or so i will be able to see where the back sits and go from there to see what i need to even up the front.
Camelback? As in camelback toyota? Are you local? I think we went over this through pm's but how much you looking to go rear wise. From there I can tell You what you need up front.
Old 10-05-2013, 07:29 PM   #1951

i live in tennessee but camelback beat any of my local stealerships by far even with shipping. I have the djm 3/4 with notch, but i have a 22x8.5 with a +45 offset my tire size is 235/30/22 which puts it at 27.6" tall, i think i can go 4.5"/5.5" but i might have to go down to 20's due to ride quality after stiffening the ride, any suggestions would greatly be appreciated, im also planning to go with the xii stock height coils. thanks in advance.
Old 10-05-2013, 07:37 PM   #1952

also the reason i was waiting is because i've seen conflicting reports on how much 4x4 leafs lower it, i've seen anywhere from 1'" to 2" on here so i didnt know.
Old 10-05-2013, 08:24 PM   #1953
Slammed or lifted.. ANYTHING IS BETTER THAN STOCK
Brendo Ballz808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrendo Ballz808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrendo Ballz808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrendo Ballz808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrendo Ballz808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrendo Ballz808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrendo Ballz808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrendo Ballz808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrendo Ballz808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrendo Ballz808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrendo Ballz808 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: BRENDEN
Brendo Ballz808's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
i live in tennessee but camelback beat any of my local stealerships by far even with shipping. I have the djm 3/4 with notch, but i have a 22x8.5 with a +45 offset my tire size is 235/30/22 which puts it at 27.6" tall, i think i can go 4.5"/5.5" but i might have to go down to 20's due to ride quality after stiffening the ride, any suggestions would greatly be appreciated, im also planning to go with the xii stock height coils. thanks in advance.
Quote:
also the reason i was waiting is because i've seen conflicting reports on how much 4x4 leafs lower it, i've seen anywhere from 1'" to 2" on here so i didnt know.
You could de arch the stock leafs to the desirable height i don't really know how much mines really dropped me its pretty close to 2" if not
Old 10-05-2013, 10:29 PM   #1954
Peanut butter mini time

Quote:
Youre gonna want to ride super stiff, 22's are going to be too much for anymore drop. And in to of that series tire you are going to rip through rims on those Tennessee roads. I'm running 4.5/5.5 on 18's with 35 series tires..... you'll want the adjustables up front..... the only people I know that run 20's or bigger are bagged..... you'll have a lot of cutting to do
Old 10-06-2013, 06:21 PM   #1955

ive been looking at wheels for the last couple of days and after seeing brendo ballz808 i cant get them off my mind and even the wife likes them which is rare, i might have to order some, the stance wheels but i dont know to either go with the +20 or the +35 if i decide on them we will see.
Old 10-06-2013, 06:50 PM   #1956
Kavik
Kavik is one of the sharper tools in the shedKavik is one of the sharper tools in the shedKavik is one of the sharper tools in the shedKavik is one of the sharper tools in the shedKavik is one of the sharper tools in the shedKavik is one of the sharper tools in the shedKavik is one of the sharper tools in the shedKavik is one of the sharper tools in the shedKavik is one of the sharper tools in the shedKavik is one of the sharper tools in the shedKavik is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Rylan
Kavik's Tacoma Gallery
I just got my hands on an x-brace, anyone have a write up to install one on a reg cab?
Old 10-06-2013, 07:30 PM   #1957
Peanut butter mini time

Quote:
ive been looking at wheels for the last couple of days and after seeing brendo ballz808 i cant get them off my mind and even the wife likes them which is rare, i might have to order some, the stance wheels but i dont know to either go with the +20 or the +35 if i decide on them we will see.
+20 will work in the rear, +35 up front.
Old 10-06-2013, 07:55 PM   #1958

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phil Dammit View Post
thank you for the input, it is very much appreciated.
Old 10-06-2013, 08:03 PM   #1959

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phil Dammit View Post
i assume what you are saying is due to the camber and pulling the lca in, the extra .59 is justified, correct? also i see you are partial to the nitto neo gens in previous post do you still feel the same.
Old 10-06-2013, 08:07 PM   #1960
Peanut butter mini time

Quote:
i assume what you are saying is due to the camber and pulling the lca in, the extra .59 is justified, correct?
I'm running a +20 I'm the rear and had to stretch the bedsides. As for the fruit with the neg camber on a +33 I'llm inset but when I heim the uppers I will be herra frush

Products Discussed in this Thread