Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > Street Trucks

Notices

Lowered B.S. Thread

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 02-21-2011, 09:03 AM   #1
Mob parking lots.
ryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: ET2(SS) veteran
Name: Ryan J. Boutin
ryanjboutin's Tacoma Gallery
Lowered B.S. Thread

haha Whore thread for lowered talk.

I figured instead of pinktaco808 sending PM's and going off-topic in every thread, him and the other Hawaiians (minus Kelson) that have all kinds of questions could ask them here. haha

Well, I went lower on Friday and scraps on all kinds of new speed bumps and road seams.

I think my 3rd member might also be touching the crossmember a tad. I think I'll be shaving just a cvnt hair off of the crossmember this week. I'll post pics here and in my build thread.
Old 02-21-2011, 07:40 PM   #3
Mob parking lots.
ryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Just an inch in the rear.

I jacked it up today to see where my 3rd member was hitting the crossmember, turns out it isn't. So thats good.

I have developed a weird rattling noise though. Sounds like it's in the dash or under the gear shifter. I took my gear shifter plastics and head unit assembly out so I can narrow it down tomorrow.
Old 02-22-2011, 06:40 AM   #5
Hot Steppa
pinktaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpinktaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpinktaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpinktaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpinktaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpinktaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpinktaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpinktaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpinktaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpinktaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpinktaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

pinktaco808's Tacoma Gallery
Nice new sig pic Kelson, where is that at A&D
Old 02-22-2011, 07:01 AM   #6
My Truck is Cuter than Yours
Kelson is one of the sharper tools in the shedKelson is one of the sharper tools in the shedKelson is one of the sharper tools in the shedKelson is one of the sharper tools in the shedKelson is one of the sharper tools in the shedKelson is one of the sharper tools in the shedKelson is one of the sharper tools in the shedKelson is one of the sharper tools in the shedKelson is one of the sharper tools in the shedKelson is one of the sharper tools in the shedKelson is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kelson
Kelson's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by pinktaco808 View Post
Nice new sig pic Kelson, where is that at A&D
Mahalos yah right before Allen Davis by where everyone fishes before da road turns by da golf course lol...small kine offroad action scrape frame n bottom out everywhere Wish I coulda took it with a better camera was with my iPhone only haha.
Old 02-22-2011, 05:33 PM   #7
Drop it Drop it Low
Dmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedDmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedDmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedDmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedDmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedDmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedDmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedDmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedDmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedDmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedDmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Branden
Dmonkey's Tacoma Gallery
someone refered to my truck as a wannabe snoop dogg truck

I'm not sure snoop would ride in a taco so who should be more offended?
Old 02-23-2011, 06:54 AM   #8
Hot Steppa
pinktaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpinktaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpinktaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpinktaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpinktaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpinktaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpinktaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpinktaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpinktaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpinktaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpinktaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

whoops
Old 02-23-2011, 10:18 AM   #9
Mob parking lots.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dmonkey View Post
someone refered to my truck as a wannabe snoop dogg truck

I'm not sure snoop would ride in a taco so who should be more offended?
You. Because your Yeep is bro'd out more than your truck is snoopified.
Old 02-23-2011, 02:42 PM   #10
Drop it Drop it Low
Dmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedDmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedDmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedDmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedDmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedDmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedDmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedDmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedDmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedDmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedDmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Dmonkey's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryanjboutin View Post
You. Because your Yeep is bro'd out more than your truck is snoopified.
hmm.. i dont think you're correct here sir.
Old 02-23-2011, 03:02 PM   #11
Mob parking lots.

Quote:
hmm.. i dont think you're correct here sir.
Don't lie.

Old 02-23-2011, 03:42 PM   #13
Mob parking lots.

Quote:
gotcha beat

Jeeps don't count! hhahahaha

So are you nesting into TW now that you're on CT probation? lol
Old 02-23-2011, 03:44 PM   #14
Drop it Drop it Low

Dmonkey's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryanjboutin View Post
Jeeps don't count! hhahahaha

So are you nesting into TW now that you're on CT probation? lol
just lookin for a new bridge to live under if you get my drift.. this place has CT beat hands down
Old 02-23-2011, 03:45 PM   #15
Mob parking lots.

Quote:
just lookin for a new bridge to live under if you get my drift.. this place has CT beat hands down
So true.

Vandendouche doesn't reside here at all either.
Old 03-01-2011, 10:28 PM   #17
Hot Steppa

duhhh, it soo easy to slamm your year buddy
Old 03-01-2011, 10:33 PM   #19
jodiddly33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjodiddly33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjodiddly33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjodiddly33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjodiddly33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjodiddly33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjodiddly33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjodiddly33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjodiddly33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjodiddly33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjodiddly33 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jonah
jodiddly33's Tacoma Gallery
Alright, don't flame me guys, but what would it take to do a 3/4 on a 6 lug sport? Would it look teh ghey?
Old 03-01-2011, 10:42 PM   #20
Drop it Drop it Low

Dmonkey's Tacoma Gallery
uh.. I really think you should re evaluate what you want out of your 6 lug sir

Products Discussed in this Thread