Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > Street Trucks

Notices

Will it fit?

Old 03-10-2011, 11:45 AM   #1
Clifford is one of the sharper tools in the shedClifford is one of the sharper tools in the shedClifford is one of the sharper tools in the shedClifford is one of the sharper tools in the shedClifford is one of the sharper tools in the shedClifford is one of the sharper tools in the shedClifford is one of the sharper tools in the shedClifford is one of the sharper tools in the shedClifford is one of the sharper tools in the shedClifford is one of the sharper tools in the shedClifford is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: bang bang
Name: Cliff
Clifford's Tacoma Gallery
Will it fit?

I know this should probly be in the X-Runner section, but I'm already on XRU and can't really get a clear answer.

Guess I'll knock out a little intro while I'm at it. Well, I'm Cliff, and I like Tacomas? eh, more on this later.

My Problem, I am want to order some wheels, and I am trying to go more agressive then the norm, or well, what I can find online anyways.

offset gurus, wheel experts, chime in.

I am looking at some Volk CE28N's in 19x10.5 +22 all the way around with 295/35/19 tires.

I have a DJM 3/4 drop, so like the title says, will it fit? or is it to much wheel tire for the front?
Old 03-10-2011, 08:14 PM   #2
Mob parking lots.
ryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: ET2(SS) veteran.
Name: Ryan J. Boutin
ryanjboutin's Tacoma Gallery
They will fit.

You will definitely rub in the front at full lock.

Won't have a problem in the rear, but it will be close.

I mean, that tire is over 11.5" wide.
Old 03-10-2011, 09:33 PM   #5
Mob parking lots.
ryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Yeah, stock XR wheels are +30.
Old 03-10-2011, 09:33 PM   #6
04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zach
04LTtacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Will it fit? That's what she said.
Old 03-10-2011, 09:33 PM   #7
04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zach
04LTtacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by stevenstaco View Post
that what she said

Danget, you beat me to it!!!
Old 03-11-2011, 02:42 AM   #10
Clifford is one of the sharper tools in the shedClifford is one of the sharper tools in the shedClifford is one of the sharper tools in the shedClifford is one of the sharper tools in the shedClifford is one of the sharper tools in the shedClifford is one of the sharper tools in the shedClifford is one of the sharper tools in the shedClifford is one of the sharper tools in the shedClifford is one of the sharper tools in the shedClifford is one of the sharper tools in the shedClifford is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryanjboutin View Post
They will fit.

You will definitely rub in the front at full lock.

Won't have a problem in the rear, but it will be close.

I mean, that tire is over 11.5" wide.
yeah this is my issue, I don't really want to go staggered do to understeer issues, but I might have to. The next size down on the wheels are 19x9.5 +22, but wont that look a little sunk in? sure itll fit better with a 285 though. Thanks for the helpful reply.
Old 03-11-2011, 11:38 AM   #11
Mob parking lots.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clifford View Post
yeah this is my issue, I don't really want to go staggered do to understeer issues, but I might have to. The next size down on the wheels are 19x9.5 +22, but wont that look a little sunk in? sure itll fit better with a 285 though. Thanks for the helpful reply.
Apparently tire prices aren't an issue for you. lol

I think a 9.5" wide rim will work, although you might still rub just a tad under heavy cornering.

Are you auto-crossing, or just flossin'?
Old 03-11-2011, 12:26 PM   #12
Another Toyota Enthusiast
toyo freak is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyo freak is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyo freak is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyo freak is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyo freak is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyo freak is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyo freak is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyo freak is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyo freak is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyo freak is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyo freak is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: David
toyo freak's Tacoma Gallery
Put some hair on it!
Old 03-11-2011, 12:28 PM   #13

Quote:
Apparently tire prices aren't an issue for you. lol

I think a 9.5" wide rim will work, although you might still rub just a tad under heavy cornering.

Are you auto-crossing, or just flossin'?
doing it mostly for looks, If I am going to drop 3600 on wheels, I might as well drop the money for some proper tires at the same time lol. But yes, mostly looks, but I enjoy a mountain run from time to time.
Old 01-26-2012, 06:29 PM   #14

update, ended up going with 18x10.50 +15 all around, should have gone more aggressive, plenty of room.
Old 01-26-2012, 06:32 PM   #15
Mob parking lots.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clifford View Post
update, ended up going with 18x10.50 +15 all around, should have gone more aggressive, plenty of room.
We need pics man. Pics...man.
Old 01-26-2012, 06:49 PM   #17
Mob parking lots.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hedlesbrmstkbass View Post
its in his build tred. stay small kine epic. u should check it out lol.
Don't post a link or anything.
Old 01-26-2012, 06:49 PM   #18
Mob parking lots.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hedlesbrmstkbass View Post
its in his build tred. stay small kine epic. u should check it out lol.
Also, tell your Hayun bruddahs to buy my coils and blox.
Old 01-26-2012, 06:56 PM   #19
My Truck is Cuter than Yours
Kelson is one of the sharper tools in the shedKelson is one of the sharper tools in the shedKelson is one of the sharper tools in the shedKelson is one of the sharper tools in the shedKelson is one of the sharper tools in the shedKelson is one of the sharper tools in the shedKelson is one of the sharper tools in the shedKelson is one of the sharper tools in the shedKelson is one of the sharper tools in the shedKelson is one of the sharper tools in the shedKelson is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kelson
Kelson's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Don't post a link or anything.
k its on the top of the build treds

Quote:
Also, tell your Hayun bruddahs to buy my coils and blox.
lol no one bought ur coils? btw get choke people selling coils right now lol. even pink ones. so yeah. flooded market right now.
Old 01-26-2012, 07:02 PM   #20

choke means a lot. that's the only thing I ever picked up from my old roommate.

white people smh.