Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > Street Trucks

Notices

Rim,Tire, and drop question

Old 05-08-2011, 04:04 PM   #1
mauiracer is on a distinguished road
mauiracer's Tacoma Gallery
Rim,Tire, and drop question

hi i have a 05 taco its all stock except for the sounds and im looking at lowering it. whats a good kit to use that will give it a good look but wont be too low to scrape on anything, and also im looking at going with a mickey thompson rim about a 16 and a low pro street tire, i need the dimensions for the rim i was looking at going pretty wide. any suggestions would help im not very knowlegable so anything helps thanks
Old 05-08-2011, 06:04 PM   #2
Just out for a rip are ya bud?
IDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mark
IDtrucks's Tacoma Gallery
For the lowering kit hit up brian at streetacos http://www.streetacos.com/

best tacoma specialized stuff on the market.

As for the wheels, you can run larger than 16s, and if your going with a lo pro tire you will probably want to to fill in that wheel well. You can get a wide tire, just make sure your off set it right so you have enough room to get the fender around it, and you wont be hitting your fender. Off set is a very important number to make sure you have proper clearence, so i would test fit the wheels and see what fits.
Old 05-08-2011, 09:14 PM   #3
so the so the silver tacoma on the home page of that site what size are those and what drop kit thats exactly what i want
Old 05-09-2011, 11:41 AM   #5
thanks man i appreciate it
Old 05-10-2011, 05:10 PM   #6
Mob parking lots.
ryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: RM/ET2(SS) veteran
Name: Ryan J. Boutin
ryanjboutin's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mauiracer View Post
so the so the silver tacoma on the home page of that site what size are those and what drop kit thats exactly what i want
No.

Brian only has a rear drop for 2nd gens.

The front of that silver access cab has a DJM front kit on it.