Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > Street Trucks

Notices

Sittin Sic coils. Why so Long??

Old 05-31-2011, 01:36 PM   #1
F16TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedF16TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedF16TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedF16TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedF16TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedF16TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedF16TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedF16TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedF16TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedF16TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedF16TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Crew Chief
Name: LUKE
F16TACO's Tacoma Gallery
Sittin Sic coils. Why so Long??

Anyone else had issues with ordering from Sittin Sic? I ordered three weeks ago and have not gotten a shipment notification or anything. It appears up to now that I may have just wasted $260. Can someone tell me this is NOT the case?
Old 05-31-2011, 01:47 PM   #2
Hiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Hiatt
Hiatt1991's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to Hiatt1991
call them
Old 06-01-2011, 11:10 PM   #5
F16TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedF16TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedF16TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedF16TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedF16TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedF16TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedF16TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedF16TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedF16TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedF16TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedF16TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

F16TACO's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by hedlesbrmstkbass View Post
actually. get nuts at them. i'm about too lmao.

but on the real they do take forever to do anything.
dude i sent them a second email kinda bi*&ing about not seeing my stuff yet and i heard back from them and my springs are on the way.

i would say just hassle them a bit and they will get your stuff out. haha
Old 06-01-2011, 11:39 PM   #6
My Truck is Cuter than Yours
Kelson is one of the sharper tools in the shedKelson is one of the sharper tools in the shedKelson is one of the sharper tools in the shedKelson is one of the sharper tools in the shedKelson is one of the sharper tools in the shedKelson is one of the sharper tools in the shedKelson is one of the sharper tools in the shedKelson is one of the sharper tools in the shedKelson is one of the sharper tools in the shedKelson is one of the sharper tools in the shedKelson is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kelson
Kelson's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by F16TACO View Post
dude i sent them a second email kinda bi*&ing about not seeing my stuff yet and i heard back from them and my springs are on the way.

i would say just hassle them a bit and they will get your stuff out. haha
well our stock height group buy has a bit of a problem...lol...if you want a long read/rant thread look at the stock height group buy thread on XRU lmao.
Old 06-02-2011, 01:37 PM   #7
NoelsMyKuya is on a distinguished road
Name: Aaron
NoelsMyKuya's Tacoma Gallery
so do the stock height coils drop the front with the djm arms? if so, how much?

I saw the thread and I was thinking of jumping on the groupbuy, but the situation with long waits kind of scares me.
Old 06-04-2011, 12:57 PM   #8
Mob parking lots.
ryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: ET2(SS) & Air Force DoD contractor.
Name: Ryan J. Boutin
ryanjboutin's Tacoma Gallery
Fuck, everybody in the lowered and X-Runner community knows Sittin Sic makes good stuff, but take
FOR GOD DAMNED EVER
to process an order or return an e-mail, phone call, or PM. lol
Old 06-04-2011, 12:59 PM   #9
Mob parking lots.
ryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoelsMyKuya View Post
so do the stock height coils drop the front with the djm arms? if so, how much?

I saw the thread and I was thinking of jumping on the groupbuy, but the situation with long waits kind of scares me.
No, they're stock height and have a higher spring rate. No lowering capabilities.
Old 06-04-2011, 05:48 PM   #10

F16TACO's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryanjboutin View Post
Fuck, everybody in the lowered and X-Runner community knows Sittin Sic makes good stuff, but take
FOR GOD DAMNED EVER
to process an order or return an e-mail, phone call, or PM. lol
its funny i kinda feel like a dick cause three days after i posted this i got my springs in the mail. but yeah it deffinitely took long enough.
Old 06-04-2011, 06:47 PM   #11
Mob parking lots.

Quote:
its funny i kinda feel like a dick cause three days after i posted this i got my springs in the mail. but yeah it deffinitely took long enough.
hahahhaah
Old 06-04-2011, 08:53 PM   #12

F16TACO's Tacoma Gallery
while on the topic of these SS coils.
has anyone used them in conjunction with the DJM arms or heard of anyone who has? from the research i have done i think there would be a pretty major camber issue in the front end. not to mention probably getting close to needing to cut some stuff outta the way or maybe roll the fenders to fit wheels and tires.
i wanna do a DJM kit someday or possibly something else that comes out in the coming years so i think i should hang on to my stock coils if this is the case.
Old 06-04-2011, 08:56 PM   #13
Mob parking lots.

Quote:
while on the topic of these SS coils.
has anyone used them in conjunction with the DJM arms or heard of anyone who has? from the research i have done i think there would be a pretty major camber issue in the front end. not to mention probably getting close to needing to cut some stuff outta the way or maybe roll the fenders to fit wheels and tires.
i wanna do a DJM kit someday or possibly something else that comes out in the coming years so i think i should hang on to my stock coils if this is the case.
Do you have an XR or a base?

Stock height coils (SS or otherwise) + DJM = no rubbing and no unusual camber.

Lowered coils +DJM = no rubbing, but you will have negative camber. That's why they say the won't work. They will, you'll just have crazy camber.

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/str...-s-thread.html
Old 06-04-2011, 09:01 PM   #14

F16TACO's Tacoma Gallery
I have a base reg cab. its my DD so i cant afford the crazy camber and burning through tires. not to mention las vegas roads blow my a$$ and its not a great situation for a having a slammed truck out here.
Old 06-04-2011, 09:05 PM   #15
Mob parking lots.

Quote:
I have a base reg cab. its my DD so i cant afford the crazy camber and burning through tires. not to mention las vegas roads blow my a$$ and its not a great situation for a having a slammed truck out here.
I have XR coils/shocks + DJM + 1" spacer drop = -3 degrees camber.

I go to Vegas a few times a year and don't have a problem.

Vegas is home to so many sick lowered and bagged vehicles.

I got pictures on my phone all day long from the Severed Ties show today.
Old 06-04-2011, 10:43 PM   #16

F16TACO's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryanjboutin View Post
I have XR coils/shocks + DJM + 1" spacer drop = -3 degrees camber.

I go to Vegas a few times a year and don't have a problem.

Vegas is home to so many sick lowered and bagged vehicles.

I got pictures on my phone all day long from the Severed Ties show today.
HOW DO YOUR TIRES HOLD UP WITH THE CAMBER? WHAT SIZE WHEEL AND TIRE COMBO DO YOU RUN?

IF YOU HEAD OUT TO VEGAS THIS SUMMER HIT ME UP WE CAN GO FOR A CRUISE. AND ID LIKE TO CHECK OUT YOUR TRUCK.
Old 06-04-2011, 10:44 PM   #17
Mob parking lots.

Quote:
HOW DO YOUR TIRES HOLD UP WITH THE CAMBER? WHAT SIZE WHEEL AND TIRE COMBO DO YOU RUN?

IF YOU HEAD OUT TO VEGAS THIS SUMMER HIT ME UP WE CAN GO FOR A CRUISE. AND ID LIKE TO CHECK OUT YOUR TRUCK.
X-Runner wheels = 18x8.5
Tires = Nitto Neo Gen 245/40-18

All this is in the build thread, link in my sig.

Please stop yelling at me. lol
Old 06-04-2011, 11:10 PM   #18

F16TACO's Tacoma Gallery
sorry i left the caps lock on. my bad haha