Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > Street Trucks

Notices

My Fast Taco

Old 06-12-2011, 08:02 AM   #1
1FASTACO is a splendid one to behold1FASTACO is a splendid one to behold1FASTACO is a splendid one to behold1FASTACO is a splendid one to behold1FASTACO is a splendid one to behold1FASTACO is a splendid one to behold1FASTACO is a splendid one to behold1FASTACO is a splendid one to behold

1FASTACO's Tacoma Gallery
My Fast Taco

Old 06-13-2011, 09:53 AM   #2
Coupe is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoupe is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoupe is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoupe is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoupe is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoupe is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoupe is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoupe is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoupe is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoupe is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoupe is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coupe's Tacoma Gallery
Nice..........
Old 06-13-2011, 09:58 AM   #3
I support a velociraptor free workplace.
BrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Marcelasaurus
BrokenTusk's Tacoma Gallery
isn't this your 3rd thread on your fast taco???..... just saying, if you think your fast, I'll take you for a race.
Old 06-13-2011, 10:04 AM   #4
97Blk_one has much to be proud of97Blk_one has much to be proud of97Blk_one has much to be proud of97Blk_one has much to be proud of97Blk_one has much to be proud of97Blk_one has much to be proud of97Blk_one has much to be proud of97Blk_one has much to be proud of97Blk_one has much to be proud of

97Blk_one's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrokenTusk View Post
isn't this your 3rd thread on your fast taco???..... just saying, if you think your fast, I'll take you for a race.
Hey.. Make sure ya put on the tube, so we can watch it too.
Old 06-13-2011, 10:14 AM   #5
First Class White Trash
achirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Adam
achirdo's Tacoma Gallery
How "fast" is this 22r?
Old 06-13-2011, 10:36 AM   #6
Burns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Burns's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by achirdo View Post
How "fast" is this 22r?
X2 Time slip of said fast truck.
Old 06-14-2011, 05:19 AM   #7
1FASTACO is a splendid one to behold1FASTACO is a splendid one to behold1FASTACO is a splendid one to behold1FASTACO is a splendid one to behold1FASTACO is a splendid one to behold1FASTACO is a splendid one to behold1FASTACO is a splendid one to behold1FASTACO is a splendid one to behold

1FASTACO's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
If its that v6 you want me to race, I won't waste my time. Not being a dick but I've raced one that had a few things like yours but he had no chance.
Old 06-17-2011, 02:54 PM   #8
triumphx is on a distinguished road

triumphx's Tacoma Gallery
Ha how about those time slip pics!?
Old 06-17-2011, 03:01 PM   #9
Machine gun shits
paintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: shithead
paintdiddy's Tacoma Gallery
No pic in first post??booooo
Old 06-17-2011, 03:02 PM   #10
BrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1FASTACO View Post
If its that v6 you want me to race, I won't waste my time. Not being a dick but I've raced one that had a few things like yours but he had no chance.
I'm chipped, intake & exhaust, nothing too crazy, but I'd say i'm putting out more horsepower then you are.
Old 06-17-2011, 03:07 PM   #11
That's a fact Jack!
Pope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Wesley
Pope953's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by m3bassman View Post
ill put $5.00 on broken tusk.
Yeah my money would be on him too.
Old 06-17-2011, 03:07 PM   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by m3bassman View Post
ill put $5.00 on broken tusk.
I hear my weathertech mats help me cut threw the atmosphere, reducing my drag by a coefficient of .3
Old 06-17-2011, 03:07 PM   #13
Ainokea
RecklessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecklessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecklessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecklessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecklessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecklessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecklessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecklessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecklessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecklessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecklessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
RecklessTaco's Tacoma Gallery
I would say bullshit, unless you have video proof, pics, Time slip, Etc. I dont believe! I can sit here and tell you my truck is fricken fast all day long, but without proof to back up said Fast Taco, your only asking for
Old 06-17-2011, 03:09 PM   #14
Banned
97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Eric
97yota4wd's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by RecklessTaco View Post
I would say bullshit, unless you have video proof, pics, Time slip, Etc. I dont believe! I can sit here and tell you my truck is fricken fast all day long, but without proof to back up said Fast Taco, your only asking for
my truck runs a low 10.
Old 06-17-2011, 03:10 PM   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by 97yota4wd View Post
my truck runs a low 10.
My engine block is made of Adamantium
Old 06-17-2011, 03:11 PM   #16
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
ColtsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1FASTACO View Post
Old 06-17-2011, 03:12 PM   #17
Banned
97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
My engine block is made of Adamantium

dam, a close second, mines made of tilunimum
Old 06-17-2011, 03:13 PM   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColtsTRD View Post
Don't roll your eyes, he said he WASN'T being a big dick
Old 06-17-2011, 03:15 PM   #19
Plastidipped ma Hootus!
kmok is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmok is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmok is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmok is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmok is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmok is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmok is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmok is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmok is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmok is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmok is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kyle
kmok's Tacoma Gallery
I drove a truck with a 22r and it was anything but fast
Old 06-17-2011, 03:16 PM   #20
Banned
Quote:
Originally Posted by kmok View Post
I drove a truck with a 22r and it was anything but fast

well i have seen his build and im not going to lie his truck seems like it would be pretty fast. but im pretty sure brokentusks truck is faster