LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > Street Trucks

Notices

Short Travel Toyota Gallery.

Old 08-02-2011, 06:23 PM   #21
Mob parking lots.
ryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: Submarine veteran and Air Force DoD contractor.
Name: Ryan James
ryanjboutin's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vacountryboy-IXI View Post
The only way I take that seriously if it was in the 2nd gen section, that's the only sub-forum that's ever correct 99% of the time.

I love the lowered double cab! rool:
lol @ the 2nd gen section being correct 99% of the time. hahahahahahah

What window tint should I use? Hmmm...2nd gen section!
How do I black out my tail lights? Hmmm...2nd gen section!
What tires work best on ice? Hmmm...2nd gen section!
Did Jim and Pam from "The Office" have a baby? Hmmm...2nd gen section!
Old 08-03-2011, 03:12 AM   #22
F16TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedF16TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedF16TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedF16TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedF16TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedF16TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedF16TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedF16TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedF16TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedF16TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedF16TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Crew Chief
Name: LUKE
F16TACO's Tacoma Gallery

Heres a pic of my truck. like the thread is looking for. instead of a bunch of lifted guys bullshitting and whatnot.
Old 08-03-2011, 04:25 AM   #24
Whyareyoureadingthis?
VirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sam I am, green eggs and ham
VirginiaBound's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by F16TACO View Post

Heres a pic of my truck. like the thread is looking for. instead of a bunch of lifted guys bullshitting and whatnot.
Aw, did someone get his feelings hurt?

I do like your truck though. Always have been a sucker for red.
Old 08-03-2011, 04:47 AM   #25
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
T@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shed

T@co_Pr3runn3r's Tacoma Gallery
Old school short travel...........

Old 08-03-2011, 08:13 AM   #26
Mob parking lots.
ryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by T@co_Pr3runn3r View Post
Old school short travel...........

Nice convertible! haha I would have chosen a different rear bumper option though. lol

'80?
Old 08-03-2011, 09:37 AM   #27
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
T@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shed

T@co_Pr3runn3r's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryanjboutin View Post
Nice convertible! haha I would have chosen a different rear bumper option though. lol

'80?
Thanks, the top was one of those Rat Top's kits that came with the header panels and clamps so you could just saw the top off and make it a removable hardtop thing. Truck is 82, same one that turned into a prerunner later on after replacing cut cab with uncut one. Got tired of the convertible thing. Weren't many options on bumpers back then and that one actually got hit 6 times or more where I got paid, took it off, straightened the mounts & went more. Musta gotten 2k or more payout from other people's insurance, lol. It was still on the truck when I regretfully got rid of it in 09. Back in my crazy(er) days I used to get going down a straight street, put it in neutral and climb out on the deck and surf it down the street a ways (on occasion & not streets with traffic on them nor with passengers, lol).
Old 08-03-2011, 09:40 AM   #28
Banned
97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Eric
97yota4wd's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by F16TACO View Post

im lifted and posting pics of dropped trucks...
Old 08-03-2011, 09:42 AM   #29
Mob parking lots.

Quote:
Originally Posted by T@co_Pr3runn3r View Post
Thanks, the top was one of those Rat Top's kits that came with the header panels and clamps so you could just saw the top off and make it a removable hardtop thing. Truck is 82, same one that turned into a prerunner later on after replacing cut cab with uncut one. Got tired of the convertible thing. Weren't many options on bumpers back then and that one actually got hit 6 times or more where I got paid, took it off, straightened the mounts & went more. Musta gotten 2k or more payout from other people's insurance, lol. It was still on the truck when I regretfully got rid of it in 09. Back in my crazy(er) days I used to get going down a straight street, put it in neutral and climb out on the deck and surf it down the street a ways (on occasion & not streets with traffic on them nor with passengers, lol).
hahahahahahaah
Old 08-03-2011, 10:01 AM   #31
Mob parking lots.

I wish I had a testarossa body kit.
Old 08-03-2011, 11:09 AM   #32
Bam-Ba-Lam
Detective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Aerospace Ground Equipment Mechanic
Name: Jason
Detective_Dan's Tacoma Gallery
heres my new X

Old 08-03-2011, 04:39 PM   #33
gtrotter is a splendid one to beholdgtrotter is a splendid one to beholdgtrotter is a splendid one to beholdgtrotter is a splendid one to beholdgtrotter is a splendid one to beholdgtrotter is a splendid one to beholdgtrotter is a splendid one to beholdgtrotter is a splendid one to behold
gtrotter's Tacoma Gallery
My old Corolla, lots of "mods," but for the lowering bit it Ksport adjustable coilovers with camber plates, custom endlinks, front/rear strut braces, floor brace, aftermarket front/rear swaybars, etc etc. Here it is on the stock wheels tires, tucking in the front. Could have gone lower.

My 1987 Toyota, 22r/4speed, not really lowered.

Old 08-03-2011, 05:28 PM   #34
higherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Blake
higherlux's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to higherlux
when i was younger i was in to mini trucks and then i grew up and so did my truck

deleted all my other comments
Old 08-03-2011, 05:31 PM   #35
Mob parking lots.

Quote:
Originally Posted by higherlux View Post
when i was younger i was in to mini trucks and then i grew up and so did my truck
Are you saying I'm not grown up?

I don't understand where you're going with this.
Old 08-03-2011, 05:41 PM   #36
That's a fact Jack!
Pope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Wesley
Pope953's Tacoma Gallery
I want one! I have always liked lowered trucks. Especially Tacomas and the PreTacos
Old 08-03-2011, 05:44 PM   #37
Boiling denim and bangin whores
Tacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Clam Slammer
Tacomanator's Tacoma Gallery
Old 08-03-2011, 05:48 PM   #38
Mob parking lots.

^ So clean.