Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > Street Trucks

Notices

NEW TO THE FORUM WANT SAY HELLO

Old 09-06-2011, 12:39 PM   #1
NcTomPwice is on a distinguished road
Name: Tom
NcTomPwice's Tacoma Gallery
NEW TO THE FORUM WANT SAY HELLO

SO I JUST BOUGHT ME A 2002 TACOMA..THAT I PLAN ON BUILDING BY LAYING IT OUT AND NEW PAINT AND ETC BUT JUST WANT SHOW WHAT IM STARTING WITH..THEN HERE A PICTURES OF MY OLD TRUCK THAT I HAD BUILT
Old 09-06-2011, 12:44 PM   #4
My name is Mudd
mcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant future

Name: mike
mcdowell's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome and keep us up to date
Old 09-06-2011, 12:53 PM   #6
NcTomPwice is on a distinguished road
Name: Tom
NcTomPwice's Tacoma Gallery
THANKS AND I YEAH BOUGHT THE TRUCK OFF A BUDDY THAT HAD IT SINCE 05 SO BEEN VERY WELL TAKEN CARE OF AND YEAH FOR SURE I KEEP YALL UPDATE WITH PICTURES ONCE I GET EVERY PART I WANT IN AND GET IT GOING ) BUT IM SURE I BE ASKING SOME QUESTIONS LIKE FOR ONE WHATS SOME GOOD STUFF TO DO TO THE MOTOR GIVE IT SOME EXTRA JUICE HAHA ITS A 2.4L AUTO LOL SO NEED SOME PICKUP

AND KPT CANT GET YOUR POINT ACROSS BUT ONLY WHEN YOU YELL LMAO
Old 09-06-2011, 12:58 PM   #7
Blackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Mike
Blackshirts's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TW

Hit the caps lock button!
Old 09-06-2011, 01:02 PM   #8
I'm a zit. Get it?
jgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jgwheeler17's Tacoma Gallery
Old 09-06-2011, 04:59 PM   #9
Senior NEWBIE
Tigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Isaac
Tigahshark's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TW, my first love is lowriding as was my first truck and a few trucks afterwards. The ram looked pretty sick man guessing bagged/body dropped? you should have a easier time doing the same to your toyota since majority of the components are smaller. But theres a few toyotas around where i used to live(Oahu) that are SICK! cant wait to see the progress grow into one bad low motherfucker!
Old 09-06-2011, 05:01 PM   #10
You don't win friends with salad.
darkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddarkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddarkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddarkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddarkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddarkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddarkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddarkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddarkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddarkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddarkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

darkgreentaco's Tacoma Gallery
WELCOME TO TW!!!!!!!