Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > Street Trucks

Notices

rock rails

Old 03-19-2012, 02:35 PM   #1
gb11tacoma is on a distinguished road
Name: george
gb11tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
rock rails

i have a 2011 toyota tacoma that i am looking for a good set of rock rails other than the n-fab ones,i want a beefy and strong set.im lifting it up this weekend and putting bigger tires on her and i want good protection..thanks george
Old 03-19-2012, 02:37 PM   #2
BDUF#
XXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: sKiP
XXXX's Tacoma Gallery
Search under vendors for "sliders"

just about everyone makes them now.
Old 03-19-2012, 05:45 PM   #5
The TW 1%
ForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Coast Guard: Chief Petty Officer, ITC
Name: Drunken Sailor
ForeRunner's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by IDtrucks View Post
why the hell is this in the street truck section?
He may not want to ding up his rocker panels on speed bumps.