Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > Street Trucks

Notices

Anyone on here autocross their taco's?

Old 04-02-2012, 05:55 AM   #1
I'm different, in a different way
franzcars is one of the sharper tools in the shedfranzcars is one of the sharper tools in the shedfranzcars is one of the sharper tools in the shedfranzcars is one of the sharper tools in the shedfranzcars is one of the sharper tools in the shedfranzcars is one of the sharper tools in the shedfranzcars is one of the sharper tools in the shedfranzcars is one of the sharper tools in the shedfranzcars is one of the sharper tools in the shedfranzcars is one of the sharper tools in the shedfranzcars is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Justin
franzcars's Tacoma Gallery
Anyone on here autocross their taco's?

WE'll im going to be autocorssing my taco soon and was wondering if anyone else autocross'd. Laugh all you want but but it'll help me learn driving better and hav fun while doing it. im not in it to win it but just having fun. So anyone else autocross?
Old 04-02-2012, 06:07 AM   #3
franzcars is one of the sharper tools in the shedfranzcars is one of the sharper tools in the shedfranzcars is one of the sharper tools in the shedfranzcars is one of the sharper tools in the shedfranzcars is one of the sharper tools in the shedfranzcars is one of the sharper tools in the shedfranzcars is one of the sharper tools in the shedfranzcars is one of the sharper tools in the shedfranzcars is one of the sharper tools in the shedfranzcars is one of the sharper tools in the shedfranzcars is one of the sharper tools in the shed

yeah, i have the 2wd base which is the best suited normal model(not the runners) and feels like it handels well. Went to an event yesterday and a guy was crossing his xtreem(s10) and wasnt doing to bad. So i dont see why not run my taco
Old 04-02-2012, 06:08 AM   #4
Pasti-Dip Free Since 1983
Pugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
You'll probably have better luck finding people who autocross at XRU. Around here you'll most likely only get comments like "Fo Realz?"
Old 04-02-2012, 06:09 AM   #5

Yeah but i didnt want to make an account since i dont own a xrunner. So i was smart and instead of posting in the 2nd gen section i went for the street section
Old 04-02-2012, 06:38 AM   #7
Pasti-Dip Free Since 1983
Pugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by buickgnx View Post
Yeah but i didnt want to make an account since i dont own a xrunner. So i was smart and instead of posting in the 2nd gen section i went for the street section
It doesn't matter if you have an XRunner or not, those guys do a lot more with performance modifications, autocross and drag racing than the people here. If you want info on autocrossing a Tacoma, they're your best bet.