Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > Street Trucks

Notices

My 2rz Supercharged 7"/8" drop extra cab taco

Old 12-19-2008, 03:33 PM   #21
"Living life in the FAST lane..."
05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

05PreRunner's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to 05PreRunner
Awesome truck! Awesome pics!!
...Truck's looking good man... Keep it up!
Old 12-19-2008, 09:04 PM   #22
98tacogrande is on a distinguished road
98tacogrande's Tacoma Gallery
bad azz!

i really like the pic parked under the trailor.
Old 12-19-2008, 11:58 PM   #23
low and slow
mjbtaco has a brilliant futuremjbtaco has a brilliant futuremjbtaco has a brilliant futuremjbtaco has a brilliant futuremjbtaco has a brilliant futuremjbtaco has a brilliant futuremjbtaco has a brilliant futuremjbtaco has a brilliant futuremjbtaco has a brilliant futuremjbtaco has a brilliant futuremjbtaco has a brilliant future

Name: Michael
mjbtaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by taconinja View Post
Is the white one yours too? Or a buddies?

Love the shot with the trailer!

Nice work. I would like to supercharge my 2.7 some day...
the white one is my brothers.
and thanks about the picture man!

Quote:
Originally Posted by VooDooTrip View Post
Looks good mjb... sorta reminds me of mine... only lower
thanks man!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tigerfan00 View Post
i think the white one is his brothers...i remember seeing pics of it on CT awhile back...theres not many street trucks that i actually LIKE the look of...but that white one is one of them
yup thats my brothers truck

Quote:
Originally Posted by 05PreRunner View Post
Awesome truck! Awesome pics!!
...Truck's looking good man... Keep it up!
thanks a lot man! i take all my own pictures and i love it when people like em haha

Quote:
Originally Posted by 98tacogrande View Post
bad azz!

i really like the pic parked under the trailor.
thanks man!
i like that one too haha
Old 12-20-2008, 01:46 AM   #24
Taco Vending Machine
Beefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brian
Beefed Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Hey Michael, why don't you show them a pic of what the girls like to do to your truck when it's parked and you're working...
Old 12-20-2008, 05:47 AM   #25
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!
tigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: beat cop...putting bad people in jail
Name: Jeff
tigerfan00's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beefed Taco View Post
Hey Michael, why don't you show them a pic of what the girls like to do to your truck when it's parked and you're working...

this sounds like its gonna be a good picture
Old 12-22-2008, 01:05 PM   #27
1998coma is a splendid one to behold1998coma is a splendid one to behold1998coma is a splendid one to behold1998coma is a splendid one to behold1998coma is a splendid one to behold1998coma is a splendid one to behold

1998coma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mjbtaco View Post
lol

i feel sorry for the kid that gets that present on christmas
Old 12-22-2008, 01:14 PM   #29
Radical Town. It's a hell of a place!
nd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these parts

Name: Nate
nd's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
lol

oh thats great!!! i love all the honda stuff on it! that is such a pain in the ass when that kind of thing happens to you but its so funny it's worth it
Old 01-19-2009, 11:22 PM   #30
SickTacoFoSho
piratesvarsity22 is on a distinguished road
piratesvarsity22's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to piratesvarsity22
i have a 95.5 and was going for that same look... deff lookin good man. what kinda exhaust and intake setup did u go with
Old 01-22-2009, 03:13 AM   #31
9th level dungeon master
darkturtleninja is a name known to alldarkturtleninja is a name known to alldarkturtleninja is a name known to alldarkturtleninja is a name known to alldarkturtleninja is a name known to alldarkturtleninja is a name known to all

darkturtleninja's Tacoma Gallery
whats the difference between a 95 and a 95.5?
Old 01-22-2009, 05:44 AM   #32
Dirty White Boy
Marc M is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarc M is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarc M is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarc M is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarc M is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarc M is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarc M is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarc M is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarc M is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarc M is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarc M is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Marc
Marc M's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Marc M
Quote:
Originally Posted by darkturtleninja View Post
whats the difference between a 95 and a 95.5?
I believe that's when the toyota pickup became a first gen. Tacoma.

Marc M
Old 01-22-2009, 07:01 AM   #33
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!
tigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: beat cop...putting bad people in jail
Name: Jeff
tigerfan00's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marc M View Post

Marc M
yep

Old 01-23-2009, 05:50 PM   #34
9th level dungeon master
darkturtleninja is a name known to alldarkturtleninja is a name known to alldarkturtleninja is a name known to alldarkturtleninja is a name known to alldarkturtleninja is a name known to alldarkturtleninja is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marc M View Post

Marc M
so then i dont have a first gen... what is it then???? im confused...
Old 01-23-2009, 09:02 PM   #35
low and slow
mjbtaco has a brilliant futuremjbtaco has a brilliant futuremjbtaco has a brilliant futuremjbtaco has a brilliant futuremjbtaco has a brilliant futuremjbtaco has a brilliant futuremjbtaco has a brilliant futuremjbtaco has a brilliant futuremjbtaco has a brilliant futuremjbtaco has a brilliant futuremjbtaco has a brilliant future

Name: Michael
mjbtaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by darkturtleninja View Post
so then i dont have a first gen... what is it then???? im confused...
you have a toyota pickup
i have a toyota tacoma
they made both a pick up and a tacoma in 1995 but they called the tacoma a 1995.5
Old 01-23-2009, 09:14 PM   #36
I sell fishing and fishing accessories
wildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Joe
wildjerseyfirefighter's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to wildjerseyfirefighter
why go from a turbo to a super? Im jealous either way..lol

Lookin good!
Old 01-24-2009, 08:03 AM   #37
9th level dungeon master

Quote:
you have a toyota pickup
i have a toyota tacoma
they made both a pick up and a tacoma in 1995 but they called the tacoma a 1995.5
the title says tacoma but the sticker inside the door says its birthdate is 04/95...... so how do i find out for sure what i have???? and is there any physical difference???? its a 4x4 with the 3rz...
Old 01-24-2009, 08:12 AM   #38
Low and slow
dually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 14S
dually's Tacoma Gallery
Lets see your front end.
Old 01-24-2009, 08:21 AM   #39
9th level dungeon master

Quote:
Originally Posted by dually View Post
Lets see your front end.
Old 01-24-2009, 08:30 AM   #40
Low and slow
dually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 14S
dually's Tacoma Gallery
yours i believe is a pickup. It doesnt have the 1st gen tacoma front end. We'll let other chime in.