Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > Street Trucks

Notices

My 2rz Supercharged 7"/8" drop extra cab taco

Old 09-07-2012, 02:25 PM   #121
SHHHH, this is interesting
07TacoRidah is one of the sharper tools in the shed07TacoRidah is one of the sharper tools in the shed07TacoRidah is one of the sharper tools in the shed07TacoRidah is one of the sharper tools in the shed07TacoRidah is one of the sharper tools in the shed07TacoRidah is one of the sharper tools in the shed07TacoRidah is one of the sharper tools in the shed07TacoRidah is one of the sharper tools in the shed07TacoRidah is one of the sharper tools in the shed07TacoRidah is one of the sharper tools in the shed07TacoRidah is one of the sharper tools in the shed

07TacoRidah's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mjbtaco View Post
may be using these lugs

and this is what we've been up to with the truck lol

what brand lugs are those? been wanting to swap out my OE lugs (they are SOOO sucked into the lug holes on the rims, it's an EXTREME bitch at times when trying to get them out if I am working on my truck or just taking off the rims to put on new tires) for some time now.
Old 09-08-2012, 04:54 AM   #122
low and slow
mjbtaco has a brilliant futuremjbtaco has a brilliant futuremjbtaco has a brilliant futuremjbtaco has a brilliant futuremjbtaco has a brilliant futuremjbtaco has a brilliant futuremjbtaco has a brilliant futuremjbtaco has a brilliant futuremjbtaco has a brilliant futuremjbtaco has a brilliant futuremjbtaco has a brilliant future

Name: Michael
mjbtaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 07TacoRidah View Post
what brand lugs are those? been wanting to swap out my OE lugs (they are SOOO sucked into the lug holes on the rims, it's an EXTREME bitch at times when trying to get them out if I am working on my truck or just taking off the rims to put on new tires) for some time now.
Theyre blox lugs. I havent tried them yet lol.
Old 10-28-2012, 03:17 PM   #123
Mr Nigel the 1st is on a distinguished road

Name: Jake
Mr Nigel the 1st's Tacoma Gallery
Just found this thread. Nice work man!
Old 11-05-2012, 07:20 AM   #125
Mob parking lots.
ryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: ET2(SS) veteran.
Name: Ryan J. Boutin
ryanjboutin's Tacoma Gallery
Wow, I just spent zero time reading through your thread.

Superchargers are gay, turbos are gay, 1st gen 1st faces are gay.
Mexicans are gay.

The In-N-Out by your house rules, SD needs The Hat!

143 637
Old 11-05-2012, 10:43 AM   #126
Low and slow
dually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 14S
dually's Tacoma Gallery
LOL
Old 11-05-2012, 11:37 AM   #127
low and slow
mjbtaco has a brilliant futuremjbtaco has a brilliant futuremjbtaco has a brilliant futuremjbtaco has a brilliant futuremjbtaco has a brilliant futuremjbtaco has a brilliant futuremjbtaco has a brilliant futuremjbtaco has a brilliant futuremjbtaco has a brilliant futuremjbtaco has a brilliant futuremjbtaco has a brilliant future

mjbtaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryanjboutin View Post
Wow, I just spent zero time reading through your thread.

Superchargers are gay, turbos are gay, 1st gen 1st faces are gay.
Mexicans are gay.

The In-N-Out by your house rules, SD needs The Hat!

143 637
Lmao I know right? You better hit me up next time your up here lol.
Quote:
Originally Posted by dually View Post
LOL
He's just jelly :P lol
Old 11-05-2012, 12:03 PM   #128
Low and slow
dually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 14S
dually's Tacoma Gallery
So jelly!
Old 11-05-2012, 12:17 PM   #129
Mob parking lots.
ryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: ET2(SS) veteran.
Name: Ryan J. Boutin
ryanjboutin's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mjbtaco View Post
Lmao I know right? You better hit me up next time your up here lol.
I thought I tried to hit you up when I was up there a few weeks ago at Rodgers casa.

Did I not?
Old 11-07-2012, 10:34 PM   #133
low and slow

mjbtaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by VooDooTrip View Post
S/C Gay?.. Dont be mad bro.
Turbo>SC all day I've had both haha

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucario Runner View Post
Nice build man, sorry to hear about the stolen 4runner and dropping the turbo.
Thanks man. Just part of life i guess haha. Material possessions can always be replaced. Im still livin' and my family is still safe so Im happy
Old 05-25-2013, 10:19 PM   #136
Dman is on a distinguished road
Name: Darin
Dman's Tacoma Gallery
Nice truck.

Sub'd
Old 06-18-2013, 12:26 PM   #137
Randumtask is on a distinguished road

Randumtask's Tacoma Gallery
What kind of numbers did it make with the turbo?
Old 08-20-2013, 12:25 AM   #138
Drop it Drop it Low
Dmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedDmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedDmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedDmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedDmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedDmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedDmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedDmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedDmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedDmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedDmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Branden
Dmonkey's Tacoma Gallery
butt dynos are too subjective to report, it was fast tho.
Old 09-30-2013, 09:23 PM   #139
mendogotblood is on a distinguished road

mendogotblood's Tacoma Gallery
Did you roll or flare your fenders or are those 4x4 fenders?
Looks awesome by the way.