Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > Street Trucks

Notices

My 2rz Supercharged 7"/8" drop extra cab taco

Old 12-17-2008, 11:24 PM   #1
low and slow
mjbtaco has a brilliant futuremjbtaco has a brilliant futuremjbtaco has a brilliant futuremjbtaco has a brilliant futuremjbtaco has a brilliant futuremjbtaco has a brilliant futuremjbtaco has a brilliant futuremjbtaco has a brilliant futuremjbtaco has a brilliant futuremjbtaco has a brilliant futuremjbtaco has a brilliant future

Name: Michael
mjbtaco's Tacoma Gallery
My extra cab taco

Well guys here is my 1995.5 extra cab taco. it has been turbo'd, on nitrous, and now its supercharged. i have eibach coils up front that are cut with a bj flip. and 3 inch blocks in the back with the middle leaf pulled. i also have a beefed taco drop notch. as for the interior nothing special really except for some acura integra gsr bucket cloth seats. well on with the pics

heres a little timeline with before and after pictures

turbo

my brothers taco

most recent pics

the sc

lemme know what you guys think
Old 12-17-2008, 11:26 PM   #2
Living vicariously through everybody
derekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TW'S Hippy Liberal
derekabraham's Tacoma Gallery
Looks great!!
Old 12-17-2008, 11:27 PM   #3
1998coma is a splendid one to behold1998coma is a splendid one to behold1998coma is a splendid one to behold1998coma is a splendid one to behold1998coma is a splendid one to behold1998coma is a splendid one to behold

1998coma's Tacoma Gallery
by far the cleanest 95.5 ive seen

see i can be nice sometimes
Old 12-18-2008, 01:13 PM   #6
Radical Town. It's a hell of a place!
nd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these parts

Name: Nate
nd's Tacoma Gallery
awesome pics! i especially like the exhaust and the rims, looks killer!
Old 12-18-2008, 03:57 PM   #7
This is TW. One never knows what is a joke anymore
beastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ian
beastlytaco's Tacoma Gallery
HELL yeah man. i love it
Old 12-18-2008, 03:58 PM   #8
Low and slow
dually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 14S
dually's Tacoma Gallery
YAY. im not the only dropped mini taco on TacomaWorld now!
Old 12-18-2008, 03:59 PM   #9
beastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Yo dually, hows the turbo going on your setup now?
Old 12-18-2008, 04:09 PM   #10
Low and slow
dually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the shed

dually's Tacoma Gallery
My turbo doesnt need to be rebuilt! Yay, i just bought some flanges and looking at a universal intercooler tubing right now. I still need a BOV and oil lines! Im getting a Greddy Emanage Ultimate setup coming soon! Hopefully over x-mas break i'll have a decent amount of work done, like getting the header up, hooking up the emanage system and some other stuff....

***Im diggin the streettrucks forum!
Old 12-18-2008, 04:11 PM   #11

nice bro. i wish that my 08's performance parts werent so damn selective. its kinda hard finding any other headers and any other performance upgrades for my 08
Old 12-18-2008, 04:14 PM   #12
Low and slow

dually's Tacoma Gallery
Yeh.. Keep waiting. Probably another year they'll have a much better selection!
Old 12-18-2008, 04:17 PM   #13

Yeah 09 trucks comin on the scene. i totally forgot about that.
Old 12-18-2008, 04:18 PM   #14
Low and slow

dually's Tacoma Gallery
Then u can mod till ya run outta money!
Old 12-18-2008, 04:19 PM   #15

Thats right
Old 12-19-2008, 06:36 AM   #17
taconinja is just really nicetaconinja is just really nicetaconinja is just really nicetaconinja is just really nice

taconinja's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to taconinja
Is the white one yours too? Or a buddies?

Love the shot with the trailer!

Nice work. I would like to supercharge my 2.7 some day...
Old 12-19-2008, 12:13 PM   #18

yeah, i would love to S/C mine as well.
Old 12-19-2008, 04:29 PM   #20
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!
tigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: beat cop...putting bad people in jail
Name: Jeff
tigerfan00's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by taconinja View Post
Is the white one yours too? Or a buddies?

Love the shot with the trailer!

Nice work. I would like to supercharge my 2.7 some day...
i think the white one is his brothers...i remember seeing pics of it on CT awhile back...theres not many street trucks that i actually LIKE the look of...but that white one is one of them