Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > Street Trucks

Notices

Lowered Taco? LETS SEE 'EM!

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 05-05-2012, 09:30 AM   #21
My Truck is Cuter than Yours
Kelson is one of the sharper tools in the shedKelson is one of the sharper tools in the shedKelson is one of the sharper tools in the shedKelson is one of the sharper tools in the shedKelson is one of the sharper tools in the shedKelson is one of the sharper tools in the shedKelson is one of the sharper tools in the shedKelson is one of the sharper tools in the shedKelson is one of the sharper tools in the shedKelson is one of the sharper tools in the shedKelson is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kelson
Kelson's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeeRadd View Post
If that was posted by it's actual owner it'd be the winner though. Am i right? Am I right?

despite not being off-road capable by any means it still makes me a little
Quote:
Originally Posted by chris4x4 View Post
hard to say right now. We need more entries. That being said....Im hoping we can put a few of these up on the banner.
bags are for groceries.
Old 05-06-2012, 09:25 AM   #22
Skyv118 is on a distinguished road
Name: Luis
Skyv118's Tacoma Gallery
Toon 714, what kind of lowering kit did you use, and how many inches did you go? Truck looks awesome BTW
Old 05-06-2012, 09:39 AM   #23
Just out for a rip are ya bud?
IDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mark
IDtrucks's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
In a quest to find a new banner pic, lets see those street/lowered trucks!
Quote:
I didnt find a thread on lowered Tacoma pics, so I made this one. We're looking for a lowered Tacoma for the banner pic.
Quote:
Originally Posted by OZ-T View Post
Search
this whole thread is full of them
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/str...reet-taco.html

also I love the effort to put the other side of the taco world, the low 5 lugs, in the banner for a while! Very cool!
Old 05-06-2012, 09:56 AM   #25
Self Proclaimed first gen expert :doh:
Greensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nick
Greensystemsgo's Tacoma Gallery
kelsons truck, my fav picture, unfortunatly not very centered.

for the lulz, check my sig, when i bought it, i had two inches of travel in front/rearl, and at one point with a popped lower ball joint, i was max cambering
Old 05-06-2012, 10:06 AM   #26
Gelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Gelo760's Tacoma Gallery
Slamming tacos !
Old 05-06-2012, 10:08 AM   #27
Phuket is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhuket is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhuket is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhuket is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhuket is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhuket is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhuket is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhuket is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhuket is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhuket is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhuket is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Travis
Phuket's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gelo760 View Post
Slamming tacos !
Old 05-06-2012, 10:22 AM   #28
DENVERtacoManiac is on a distinguished road
Name: Michael
DENVERtacoManiac's Tacoma Gallery
fuck lowering them lift them and put huge shoes on that bitch, its a 4x4 not a rice rocket
Old 05-06-2012, 10:27 AM   #29
I Am Batman!
Asta is a splendid one to beholdAsta is a splendid one to beholdAsta is a splendid one to beholdAsta is a splendid one to beholdAsta is a splendid one to beholdAsta is a splendid one to beholdAsta is a splendid one to beholdAsta is a splendid one to behold

Name: Daniel
Asta's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by DENVERtacoManiac View Post
fuck lowering them lift them and put huge shoes on that bitch, its a 4x4 not a rice rocket
X2
Old 05-06-2012, 10:28 AM   #30
I'm not 4x4, and have an open diff. So i'm 4x1
Johns Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohns Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohns Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohns Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohns Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohns Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohns Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohns Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohns Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohns Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohns Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
Johns Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Mines not 4x4, and it has an open diff. So it's more like 4x1.
Old 05-06-2012, 12:04 PM   #34
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Asta View Post
X2
I would like to direct your attention to the name of the site being "Tacoma World", which means ALL Tacomas. Lifted, lowered, stock, chromed, blacked out, purple, etc.. If your only wanting lifted Tacomas, and are going to make bullshit comments like these in all posts regarding trucks that are not lifted, I invite both of you to either log off, ignore these threads, or GTFO. Or mix & match all three suggestions. Your choice.
Old 05-06-2012, 12:34 PM   #35
Tor-nication
Torspd is one of the sharper tools in the shedTorspd is one of the sharper tools in the shedTorspd is one of the sharper tools in the shedTorspd is one of the sharper tools in the shedTorspd is one of the sharper tools in the shedTorspd is one of the sharper tools in the shedTorspd is one of the sharper tools in the shedTorspd is one of the sharper tools in the shedTorspd is one of the sharper tools in the shedTorspd is one of the sharper tools in the shedTorspd is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Tor
Torspd's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I would like to direct your attention to the name of the site being "Tacoma World", which means ALL Tacomas. Lifted, lowered, stock, chromed, blacked out, purple, etc.. If your only wanting lifted Tacomas, and are going to make bullshit comments like these in all posts regarding trucks that are not lifted, I invite both of you to either log off, ignore these threads, or GTFO. Or mix & match all three suggestions. Your choice.
Very well said.
Old 05-06-2012, 12:41 PM   #36
My name is Mudd
mcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant future

Name: mike
mcdowell's Tacoma Gallery
Lowered truck on the banner would be a nice change.

Products Discussed in this Thread