Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > Street Trucks

Notices

Lowered Taco? LETS SEE 'EM!

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 05-06-2012, 07:27 PM   #41
toon714 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoon714 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoon714 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoon714 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoon714 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoon714 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoon714 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoon714 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoon714 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoon714 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoon714 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: toon
toon714's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skyv118 View Post
Toon 714, what kind of lowering kit did you use, and how many inches did you go? Truck looks awesome BTW
Thx bro!
My truck is lowered with the tundra racing lowering kit.
Front is 2in drop and the rear is 3.5in drop. I need more low.
Maybe 4 link and custom front coilovers once im done with my motor.
Old 05-06-2012, 08:43 PM   #44
Whyareyoureadingthis?
VirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sam I am, green eggs and ham
VirginiaBound's Tacoma Gallery
Brilliant.

We've found our new banner!

Old 05-06-2012, 08:49 PM   #46
sees what you did there.
KPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

KPT's Tacoma Gallery
Hate to say it because it's a great looking truck, but it looked way better with the wheels in silver.
Old 05-06-2012, 08:51 PM   #47
low and slow
mjbtaco has a brilliant futuremjbtaco has a brilliant futuremjbtaco has a brilliant futuremjbtaco has a brilliant futuremjbtaco has a brilliant futuremjbtaco has a brilliant futuremjbtaco has a brilliant futuremjbtaco has a brilliant futuremjbtaco has a brilliant futuremjbtaco has a brilliant futuremjbtaco has a brilliant future

Name: Michael
mjbtaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by KPT View Post
Hate to say it because it's a great looking truck, but it looked way better with the wheels in silver.
here ya go

lol I like both looks. just recently blacked out the wheels. needed some change.

and thanks guys
Old 05-06-2012, 08:53 PM   #49
Whyareyoureadingthis?
VirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sam I am, green eggs and ham
VirginiaBound's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mjbtaco View Post
here ya go

lol I like both looks. just recently blacked out the wheels. needed some change.

and thanks guys
Kpt is a plasti-dipping derphead.

The all black look is much better, take it from a pro.
Old 05-06-2012, 08:53 PM   #50
No...me no have no more lemon pledge
Jerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Roderick
Jerez's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
heres mine

banner!!!

later i hope to buy a 1st gen and slam it for a dd lol
Old 05-06-2012, 08:58 PM   #52
Stubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Blake
Stubbs95tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
I can't see why the lifted guys and the slammed guys can't get along? Always confused me. I love both looks.
Old 05-06-2012, 08:59 PM   #53
Stubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Blake
Stubbs95tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
on work vsxx wheels
This would be badass with blue wheels and a blue tinted windows blue under lights.. Ya know the works
Old 05-06-2012, 09:01 PM   #55
sees what you did there.
KPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

KPT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
on work vsxx wheels
Now we're talkin
Old 05-06-2012, 09:01 PM   #56
low and slow
mjbtaco has a brilliant futuremjbtaco has a brilliant futuremjbtaco has a brilliant futuremjbtaco has a brilliant futuremjbtaco has a brilliant futuremjbtaco has a brilliant futuremjbtaco has a brilliant futuremjbtaco has a brilliant futuremjbtaco has a brilliant futuremjbtaco has a brilliant futuremjbtaco has a brilliant future

Name: Michael
mjbtaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by VirginiaBound View Post

lol thanks man i appreciate it. i loved the silver look for a long time. but i def. love the all black too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerez View Post
banner!!!

later i hope to buy a 1st gen and slam it for a dd lol
thanks man! let me know when you do. i know a lot of the ins and out about lowering these. you're local so i can always help out
Old 05-06-2012, 09:03 PM   #57
sees what you did there.

KPT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by VirginiaBound View Post

Ha, I'm a man who likes contrast, as you can see from my truck.
Old 05-06-2012, 09:06 PM   #59
I feel so Devo
tinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

tinker_troy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by chris4x4 View Post
new banner pic....
FINALLY!
Old 05-06-2012, 09:06 PM   #60
No...me no have no more lemon pledge
Jerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Roderick
Jerez's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
thanks man! let me know when you do. i know a lot of the ins and out about lowering these. you're local so i can always help out
lol for sure....but we need more lower trucks around here...and at meets makes our lifted trucks look taller and the lowered lower

Products Discussed in this Thread