LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > Street Trucks

Notices

Lowered Taco? LETS SEE 'EM!

Old 04-22-2013, 06:54 AM   #661
Hot Steppa
pinktaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpinktaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpinktaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpinktaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpinktaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpinktaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpinktaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpinktaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpinktaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpinktaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpinktaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

pinktaco808's Tacoma Gallery
nice, is that kaawa?
Old 04-22-2013, 11:10 AM   #662
Large Member
jmarquez808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjmarquez808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjmarquez808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjmarquez808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjmarquez808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjmarquez808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjmarquez808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjmarquez808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjmarquez808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjmarquez808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjmarquez808 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: CIVILIAN/ E-5
Name: Jess
jmarquez808's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brendo Ballz808 View Post
Nice pic!!!!!!

Your wheel gap looks even front and back
You get your new blocks yet?
Not yet damn brian is taking really long this time. Must be busy I guess. It looks leveled in certain pics lol but the back is still higher.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinktaco808 View Post
nice, is that kaawa?
No but it looks just like that area before swanzys just past the bathrooms huh lol. Das mokes
Old 04-22-2013, 12:06 PM   #663
Slammed or lifted.. ANYTHING IS BETTER THAN STOCK
Brendo Ballz808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrendo Ballz808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrendo Ballz808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrendo Ballz808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrendo Ballz808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrendo Ballz808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrendo Ballz808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrendo Ballz808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrendo Ballz808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrendo Ballz808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrendo Ballz808 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: BRENDEN
Brendo Ballz808's Tacoma Gallery
Rajah!! Yeah that's what I worried about is when I do my notch I planned on ordering blocks from him hope it won't take too long
Well we see if Ryan really wants to sell some stuff I'ma ask em for his blocks and possibly his xr struts and qa1 rear shocks we see
Old 04-22-2013, 04:34 PM   #665
Hot Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Hot Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jmarquez808 View Post
Not yet damn brian is taking really long this time. Must be busy I guess.
I spoke with him on the phone late last week and he is a few weeks behind on orders. I've got 3" blocks on order from him.

Are his blocks powder coated or just painted?
Old 04-22-2013, 06:21 PM   #666
Large Member
jmarquez808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjmarquez808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjmarquez808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjmarquez808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjmarquez808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjmarquez808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjmarquez808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjmarquez808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjmarquez808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjmarquez808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjmarquez808 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Who Dat Popcorn View Post
Yeah, Brian is usually slammed all the time. It takes a while to get something, but it's a damn good product.
yah i figured as much, damn cant wait to get them and be done with it! Yup took a w hile last time too but the blocks look way better made then the djm so id rather use them and no breakey lol

Quote:
Rajah!! Yeah that's what I worried about is when I do my notch I planned on ordering blocks from him hope it won't take too long
Well we see if Ryan really wants to sell some stuff I'ma ask em for his blocks and possibly his xr struts and qa1 rear shocks we see
Id order them now so your not stuck waiting, only a little pover 60 bucks. somthing like that. I bought all ym crap brand new, couldnt find any used lol, except for my stock height sittin sic coils 120

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hot Taco View Post
I spoke with him on the phone late last week and he is a few weeks behind on orders. I've got 3" blocks on order from him.

Are his blocks powder coated or just painted?
mine are 3" too, ummm i think they were painted, def not powder coated.
Old 04-22-2013, 08:33 PM   #667
Brendo Ballz808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrendo Ballz808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrendo Ballz808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrendo Ballz808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrendo Ballz808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrendo Ballz808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrendo Ballz808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrendo Ballz808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrendo Ballz808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrendo Ballz808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrendo Ballz808 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Id order them now so your not stuck waiting, only a little pover 60 bucks. somthing like that. I bought all ym crap brand new, couldnt find any used lol, except for my stock height sittin sic coils 120
Rajah yeah I was thinking about ordering em but Im gonna wait to see the size i want either 4" or 4.5" After i notch ima use my friends 4" angled blocks to see how it sits then go from there oh by the way my wheels expected to be in prolly about May 9-10 and I scheduled recon for May 17 I also ordered some Toxic drop shocks to help out back I knw they run stiff which is what Im looking
I hope everything goes well and I pass so I can sit the ass down
Old 04-23-2013, 12:14 AM   #668
Large Member

Quote:
Rajah yeah I was thinking about ordering em but Im gonna wait to see the size i want either 4" or 4.5" After i notch ima use my friends 4" angled blocks to see how it sits then go from there oh by the way my wheels expected to be in prolly about May 9-10 and I scheduled recon for May 17 I also ordered some Toxic drop shocks to help out back I knw they run stiff which is what Im looking
I hope everything goes well and I pass so I can sit the ass down
Mean! I think I'm selling my djm 4 inch angled blocks I donno maybe I should keep em, shit not sure. But what r u going to do about the rear axle bracket hitting underneath the bed and Ryan said he had somthinelse rubbing bad, break line or somthing??
Old 04-23-2013, 12:44 AM   #669

Quote:
Mean! I think I'm selling my djm 4 inch angled blocks I donno maybe I should keep em, shit not sure. But what r u going to do about the rear axle bracket hitting underneath the bed and Ryan said he had somthinelse rubbing bad, break line or somthing??
Im gonna bend the tab on the axle back to keep from hitting also the brake lines on the axle that connect up to the frame Im gonna see if i can bend them back as well to keep em from hitting each other I've seen people with just running the 4 inch blocks start to rub the brake lines so thats my plan i know he rubs the E-brake which i should be fine unless i raised the carrier bearing which i prolly won't do but because the single cabs are one piece drive shaft they will rub !

but I'm gonna have a lot of work ahead gotta trim the fender wells in the bed to keep from rubbing, bend the brake lines and tabs and hopefully with the combo of stiffer gas charged shocks and 4x4 leafs i won't be bottoming out inside the notch!!

hmmm hehe i wouldn't mind trying them 4" DJM blocks out my friends are cheap aluminum kine
Old 04-23-2013, 05:23 PM   #670
Large Member

Quote:
Im gonna bend the tab on the axle back to keep from hitting also the brake lines on the axle that connect up to the frame Im gonna see if i can bend them back as well to keep em from hitting each other I've seen people with just running the 4 inch blocks start to rub the brake lines so thats my plan i know he rubs the E-brake which i should be fine unless i raised the carrier bearing which i prolly won't do but because the single cabs are one piece drive shaft they will rub !

but I'm gonna have a lot of work ahead gotta trim the fender wells in the bed to keep from rubbing, bend the brake lines and tabs and hopefully with the combo of stiffer gas charged shocks and 4x4 leafs i won't be bottoming out inside the notch!!

hmmm hehe i wouldn't mind trying them 4" DJM blocks out my friends are cheap aluminum kine
yah man i wanna slam mine too without these problems ;(

ill let you know when i figure out my next move with this build about dese blocks!
Old 04-23-2013, 05:50 PM   #671

Quote:
yah man i wanna slam mine too without these problems ;(

ill let you know when i figure out my next move with this build about dese blocks!
Yeah well anytime you modify a vehicle problems always happen last time I snapped the brake line on the axle being that I always whacked the exhaust so lesson learned and I dont want that on this truck

But yeah brah can't wait to see how it looks with the blocks in
Old 04-24-2013, 12:02 PM   #672
Large Member

Quote:
Yeah well anytime you modify a vehicle problems always happen last time I snapped the brake line on the axle being that I always whacked the exhaust so lesson learned and I dont want that on this truck

But yeah brah can't wait to see how it looks with the blocks in
ha ha true that, im just trying to learn from others past problems as to not repeat those ha ha. Money is low due to too many mods and projects he he. me too im dieing too get those blocks!!!!! then maybe just maybe ill put 4 inches later for total 5 and the 1 inch spindle spacer up front, i donno tho.
Old 04-30-2013, 03:25 AM   #673

Old 05-02-2013, 12:06 AM   #675

Quote:
Originally Posted by 07TacoRidah View Post
loving this drop!!! what size tires are on your steelies?
Haha stock 215/70/15 they tuck a lil up front these tires are bald as fuck I hate driving it sometimes I get worried
Old 05-02-2013, 11:07 AM   #676
SHHHH, this is interesting
07TacoRidah is one of the sharper tools in the shed07TacoRidah is one of the sharper tools in the shed07TacoRidah is one of the sharper tools in the shed07TacoRidah is one of the sharper tools in the shed07TacoRidah is one of the sharper tools in the shed07TacoRidah is one of the sharper tools in the shed07TacoRidah is one of the sharper tools in the shed07TacoRidah is one of the sharper tools in the shed07TacoRidah is one of the sharper tools in the shed07TacoRidah is one of the sharper tools in the shed07TacoRidah is one of the sharper tools in the shed

07TacoRidah's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Haha stock 215/70/15 they tuck a lil up front these tires are bald as fuck I hate driving it sometimes I get worried
CHANGE THEM!!!!! I recently had to swap out my fronts due to the camber wear. Got a small hole in the front right tire while on fwy. good thing I didn't go out of control and stuff, but I wasn't driving all crazy like. Still, nothing worse than a popped tire ESPCIALLY when static dropped. In CA, as soon as the tow company hears lowered or what have you, they deem the vehicle as "modified" and WILL NOT pick you up/help you because of liability purposes and such.
Old 05-02-2013, 08:59 PM   #677

Quote:
Originally Posted by 07TacoRidah View Post
CHANGE THEM!!!!! I recently had to swap out my fronts due to the camber wear. Got a small hole in the front right tire while on fwy. good thing I didn't go out of control and stuff, but I wasn't driving all crazy like. Still, nothing worse than a popped tire ESPCIALLY when static dropped. In CA, as soon as the tow company hears lowered or what have you, they deem the vehicle as "modified" and WILL NOT pick you up/help you because of liability purposes and such.
Haha naw well I rotated them so the bad tires are out back and the better ones are up front but no sense in buying new tires for the steeliness wheels should be in next week
Old 05-02-2013, 09:24 PM   #679

Quote:

Hoooo nahhhh!!!
Hooooo nahhhh!!!! Is this one challenge hahah

I'll take a new one next week when my wheels are on

Sick edit doe

Products Discussed in this Thread