LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > Street Trucks

Notices

Lowered Taco? LETS SEE 'EM!

Old 05-23-2013, 05:42 PM   #721
Large Member
jmarquez808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjmarquez808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjmarquez808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjmarquez808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjmarquez808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjmarquez808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjmarquez808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjmarquez808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjmarquez808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjmarquez808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjmarquez808 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: CIVILIAN/ E-5
Name: Jess
jmarquez808's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kavik View Post
I still have my eyelids I wanna put back on but I sold my satoshi because I had someone make it on here that wasn't homer and the guy did a pretty bad job and whoever painted it also did a bad job so I am in the process of making my own.
lmao yah i did the same thing took pretty long paint was decent but the mesh in the middle likes to indent cuz the bottom center has no strap and the center on the very top grill part kind of dips down a little. pretty dissapointed for over 300 ;( but no one really notices it but me so whatever lol
Old 05-23-2013, 05:45 PM   #722
Large Member
jmarquez808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjmarquez808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjmarquez808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjmarquez808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjmarquez808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjmarquez808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjmarquez808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjmarquez808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjmarquez808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjmarquez808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjmarquez808 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brendo Ballz808 View Post
I really need to get my notch done
Face down ass up!!!

oh shit bro! SO what you runnin x runner rims??? Im on my way home from japan, so i been mia for a bit lol. I need someone to do a black headlight mod for me damnit, im lazy!
Old 05-23-2013, 06:02 PM   #723
Kavik
Kavik is one of the sharper tools in the shedKavik is one of the sharper tools in the shedKavik is one of the sharper tools in the shedKavik is one of the sharper tools in the shedKavik is one of the sharper tools in the shedKavik is one of the sharper tools in the shedKavik is one of the sharper tools in the shedKavik is one of the sharper tools in the shedKavik is one of the sharper tools in the shedKavik is one of the sharper tools in the shedKavik is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Rylan
Kavik's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jmarquez808 View Post
oh shit bro! SO what you runnin x runner rims??? Im on my way home from japan, so i been mia for a bit lol. I need someone to do a black headlight mod for me damnit, im lazy!
It's so easy! I have done 5 sets and my final project was the retrofit. It was so worth it!
Old 05-23-2013, 08:15 PM   #724
Slammed or lifted.. ANYTHING IS BETTER THAN STOCK
Brendo Ballz808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrendo Ballz808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrendo Ballz808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrendo Ballz808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrendo Ballz808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrendo Ballz808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrendo Ballz808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrendo Ballz808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrendo Ballz808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrendo Ballz808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrendo Ballz808 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: BRENDEN
Brendo Ballz808's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
haha no wonder i was thinking you were gone

naw i was running em for a lil while from a club member and then gave em back they rubbed way too much I went to recon with em but the inspector saw one tire showing wire so i went back couple days later with the stocks now i got RECON!!!! so notch time
Old 05-23-2013, 08:17 PM   #725
Brendo Ballz808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrendo Ballz808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrendo Ballz808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrendo Ballz808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrendo Ballz808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrendo Ballz808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrendo Ballz808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrendo Ballz808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrendo Ballz808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrendo Ballz808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrendo Ballz808 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
It's so easy! I have done 5 sets and my final project was the retrofit. It was so worth it!
fuck i want to find some OEM lights and paint em black myself the ones i have which came with my first truck the dayum glare sheld in both lights point funny kine my light pattern is kindah shitty tbh i really wanna retrofit but dont got the cash plus im more focus on my drop right noe haha
Old 05-23-2013, 08:39 PM   #726
Kavik
Kavik is one of the sharper tools in the shedKavik is one of the sharper tools in the shedKavik is one of the sharper tools in the shedKavik is one of the sharper tools in the shedKavik is one of the sharper tools in the shedKavik is one of the sharper tools in the shedKavik is one of the sharper tools in the shedKavik is one of the sharper tools in the shedKavik is one of the sharper tools in the shedKavik is one of the sharper tools in the shedKavik is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Kavik's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
fuck i want to find some OEM lights and paint em black myself the ones i have which came with my first truck the dayum glare sheld in both lights point funny kine my light pattern is kindah shitty tbh i really wanna retrofit but dont got the cash plus im more focus on my drop right noe haha
Do it! It's way worth it!
Old 05-28-2013, 01:37 PM   #727
black09 is on a distinguished road

Name: chris
black09's Tacoma Gallery
about to be dropped more but heres what i got as of now

Old 05-28-2013, 05:32 PM   #728
Kavik
Kavik's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by black09 View Post
about to be dropped more but heres what i got as of now

Must steal rear end setup lol
Old 05-28-2013, 05:54 PM   #729
Rawdoggin Randoms
sullie62604 is on a distinguished road
Army: M1A1 Tanker, M1128 MGS Stryker Variant Vehicle Commander
Name: Steven
sullie62604's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to sullie62604
Navillus

Here is what i got planned for my Taco
Attached Thumbnails
Lowered Taco? LETS SEE 'EM!-tacoma-complet.jpg   Lowered Taco? LETS SEE 'EM!-base-modle-backy.jpg   Lowered Taco? LETS SEE 'EM!-base-modle-front-copy.jpg  
Old 05-28-2013, 05:57 PM   #730
Hot Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Hot Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I had a lowered pre-Tacoma pickup which kind of looked like it had a roll-pan without actually having one when I removed the bumper. Just a few short weeks after removing the rear bumper, some dork bumped into the back of my truck and put a dimple in the corner of the bed Since then, I've pretty much just learned to love having a rear bumper
Old 05-28-2013, 06:00 PM   #731
black09 is on a distinguished road

Name: chris
black09's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
hahaha you can have it for about 1000 dollars parts and labor i did all the body work though
Old 05-28-2013, 06:09 PM   #732
Rabid Conservative
majorhavok is one of the sharper tools in the shedmajorhavok is one of the sharper tools in the shedmajorhavok is one of the sharper tools in the shedmajorhavok is one of the sharper tools in the shedmajorhavok is one of the sharper tools in the shedmajorhavok is one of the sharper tools in the shedmajorhavok is one of the sharper tools in the shedmajorhavok is one of the sharper tools in the shedmajorhavok is one of the sharper tools in the shedmajorhavok is one of the sharper tools in the shedmajorhavok is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike in Cali..
majorhavok's Tacoma Gallery
I'm guessing none of you guys have a problem with your catalytic converters being stolen. lmao.. awesome trucks.
Old 05-28-2013, 06:37 PM   #733
Large Member

Quote:
Dayum!!! I need to get on it. These aftermarket lights look gayer to me everyday lol. Plus one leaks and moisture is always showing up ; ( if I had the xash and knew I wouldnt fuck up id do the retrofit too. That looks the best. Got my stock set just sitting here!
Quote:
haha no wonder i was thinking you were gone

naw i was running em for a lil while from a club member and then gave em back they rubbed way too much I went to recon with em but the inspector saw one tire showing wire so i went back couple days later with the stocks now i got RECON!!!! so notch time
Oh shit notch time! Wheres the great white rims!
Quote:
I need the cash and the time! Plus my girl got an acoord and I been plowing through all the leaks and problems that thing has!!
Old 05-28-2013, 07:19 PM   #734
Kavik
Kavik's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by sullie62604 View Post
Here is what i got planned for my Taco
The black top looks neat but the hood and grille both being black, looks weird IMO.
Old 05-29-2013, 11:48 AM   #737

Quote:
anothe rpic of the mysterious taco!
He is bagged he was static but he is bagged that's why the csmber is major I think Kelson knows him
Old 05-29-2013, 07:35 PM   #738
Hot Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Hot Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Just postin'-up one of my favorite trucks from a post in 2010:

Old 05-29-2013, 09:29 PM   #739
Hot Steppa
pinktaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpinktaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpinktaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpinktaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpinktaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpinktaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpinktaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpinktaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpinktaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpinktaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpinktaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

pinktaco808's Tacoma Gallery
yeah that my friend truck
Old 05-30-2013, 12:39 AM   #740
Large Member

Quote:
He is bagged he was static but he is bagged that's why the csmber is major I think Kelson knows him
That's what I figured. Those stock wheels gotta go tho. Dayum! And the tool box don't help either lol

Products Discussed in this Thread