Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > Street Trucks

Notices

how i know i married the right women lol

Old 05-16-2012, 03:12 PM   #1
xrgilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedxrgilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedxrgilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedxrgilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedxrgilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedxrgilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedxrgilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedxrgilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedxrgilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedxrgilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedxrgilly is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: tyler
xrgilly's Tacoma Gallery
how i know i married the right woman lol

well found out today the wife got me these...not even my birthday or nothing lol
Old 05-17-2012, 10:51 AM   #2
Hot Steppa
pinktaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpinktaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpinktaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpinktaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpinktaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpinktaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpinktaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpinktaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpinktaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpinktaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpinktaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

pinktaco808's Tacoma Gallery
which ones though? that 2 different setups unless she got you front and back which i must say you lucky bastard. Either way she is the best wife ever.
Old 05-17-2012, 01:33 PM   #3
Skyv118 is on a distinguished road
Name: Luis
Skyv118's Tacoma Gallery
Damn! Does she have a sister?! You a lucky man bro
Old 05-17-2012, 01:58 PM   #5
vatrdtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedvatrdtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedvatrdtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedvatrdtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedvatrdtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedvatrdtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedvatrdtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedvatrdtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedvatrdtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedvatrdtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedvatrdtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jeff
vatrdtaco's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to vatrdtaco
NICE! I guess I did ok. Mine has an FJ.
Old 05-17-2012, 01:59 PM   #6
I'm a zit. Get it?
jgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jgwheeler17's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by docbrown View Post
Wait a tick...You married the right women plural? How many and what did the rest of them get you?
haha.
Old 05-17-2012, 02:00 PM   #7
GP3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGP3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGP3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGP3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGP3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGP3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGP3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGP3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGP3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGP3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGP3 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

GP3's Tacoma Gallery
One red caliper, one blue caliper, and two different rotors?! Lucky man!.
Old 05-17-2012, 02:08 PM   #8
I've got so much soul in me that I'm barely alive.
Zombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: AMMO (2W0)
Name: Kevin
Zombie Runner's Tacoma Gallery
I couldnt handle being married to more than one woman. Also I think she got hosed, its not even a matching set
Old 05-17-2012, 02:46 PM   #9
xrgilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedxrgilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedxrgilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedxrgilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedxrgilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedxrgilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedxrgilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedxrgilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedxrgilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedxrgilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedxrgilly is one of the sharper tools in the shed
xrgilly's Tacoma Gallery
i got the red ones and the drilled and slotted rotors
that pic is just the one from tundra racing
Old 05-17-2012, 02:49 PM   #10
04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zach
04LTtacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Old 05-24-2012, 09:05 PM   #11
xrgilly's Tacoma Gallery
came today
Old 05-25-2012, 06:33 AM   #12
I've got so much soul in me that I'm barely alive.
Zombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: AMMO (2W0)
Name: Kevin
Zombie Runner's Tacoma Gallery
Looks good. waiting for install pics!
Old 06-10-2012, 05:45 PM   #14
austinramsay is a splendid one to beholdaustinramsay is a splendid one to beholdaustinramsay is a splendid one to beholdaustinramsay is a splendid one to beholdaustinramsay is a splendid one to beholdaustinramsay is a splendid one to beholdaustinramsay is a splendid one to behold

Name: Austin
austinramsay's Tacoma Gallery
Oooooh looks good! i like your xrunner too
Old 06-10-2012, 05:46 PM   #15
Science!
AndrewFalk is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrewFalk is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrewFalk is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrewFalk is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrewFalk is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrewFalk is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrewFalk is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrewFalk is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrewFalk is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrewFalk is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrewFalk is one of the sharper tools in the shed

AndrewFalk's Tacoma Gallery
That looks badass.
Old 06-10-2012, 06:11 PM   #16
FFTacoma is on a distinguished road
FFTacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Very Nice.....she done good!
Old 06-10-2012, 06:19 PM   #17
xrgilly's Tacoma Gallery
ya im stoked can't wait for the break in period to be over so i can really test them out
Old 06-11-2012, 12:46 AM   #18
Don't give up here just yet
2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
2TRunner's Tacoma Gallery
Nice.

Truck looks really good man!
Old 06-11-2012, 09:03 AM   #19
FFTacoma is on a distinguished road
FFTacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Now, if Toyota just had disc brakes on the back as well, she could set you up with a Christmas present. Let us know how they are holding up after you get a little mileage on them. Or is that kilometerage up there?
Old 06-11-2012, 09:27 AM   #20
Turbo Meister
Speed Freek is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeed Freek is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeed Freek is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeed Freek is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeed Freek is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeed Freek is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeed Freek is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeed Freek is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeed Freek is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeed Freek is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeed Freek is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
Speed Freek's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by FFTacoma View Post
Now, if Toyota just had disc brakes on the back as well, she could set you up with a Christmas present. Let us know how they are holding up after you get a little mileage on them. Or is that kilometerage up there?
There are rear disk kits available, it CAN happen..