Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > Street Trucks

Notices

Selling my Street Tacoma S-Runner "TheSupraTruck"

Old 06-23-2012, 12:03 PM   #21
Just out for a rip are ya bud?
IDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mark
IDtrucks's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by WheelTired View Post
Could not stand the thought of being another ford mustang guy, tons of them around here.
Picked up a Dodge Viper SRT-10 Paxton Supercharged monster w/8kmiles.
Love the car

Supratruck will be headed to Hawaii Monday, kind of a bummer it going that far away, new owner is super excited.

New whip:

Sir, that drive way is full of beautiful beautiful thingsI want to come play.

That viper looks awesome! And the S-R sitting off to the side just looks so cool. Sucks it going so far away.
Old 06-23-2012, 12:11 PM   #22
MGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Matt
MGMTacoFF's Tacoma Gallery
Usually I want to trash compact all slammed trucks but that is one very clean and good looking truck man. Good luck with your sale...also, you should give your Viper to me...
Old 06-23-2012, 12:17 PM   #23
Stubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Blake
Stubbs95tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Badass...
Old 06-23-2012, 03:23 PM   #24
WheelTired is on a distinguished road

WheelTired's Tacoma Gallery
Really sucks, I was hoping it would go to someone local......

Can't imagine "the supratruck" in maui hawaii, he might not get out of 2nd gear...... will definitely not be needing 16psi of boost shipping cost me $1900, not bad.

Would be a sick sick surf rig I guess, lock the boards in the snug-top....
Very stealthy !!

Quote:
Originally Posted by IDtrucks View Post
Sir, that drive way is full of beautiful beautiful thingsI want to come play.

That viper looks awesome! And the S-R sitting off to the side just looks so cool. Sucks it going so far away.
Old 07-11-2012, 07:45 AM   #25
Turbo Meister
Speed Freek is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeed Freek is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeed Freek is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeed Freek is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeed Freek is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeed Freek is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeed Freek is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeed Freek is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeed Freek is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeed Freek is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeed Freek is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
Speed Freek's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by WheelTired View Post
Could not stand the thought of being another ford mustang guy, tons of them around here.
Picked up a Dodge Viper SRT-10 Paxton Supercharged monster w/8kmiles.
Love the car

Supratruck will be headed to Hawaii Monday, kind of a bummer it going that far away, new owner is super excited.

New whip:

Sigh.....are you serious!? A blown Viper!
I have my Custom from the ground up 67 Camaro, and would never let it go, unless possibly a silver Viper with 8K miles came along
Absolutely jealous to my core my friend..awesome stable you have there, mine pales in comparison, lol.
Old 05-14-2013, 07:12 PM   #26
5678ta is on a distinguished road
5678ta's Tacoma Gallery
Was poking around the net and found this thread. Figured i'd post.

My brother is the one that has your truck. He absolutely loves it. The truck is named Frankenstein and sits among the Bruzer (13sec lifted 4x4 08 taco), the Shark (dropped '11 2wd double cab taco.), and the HOSS454 ('90 454SS C1500 truck). It hasn't changed much aside from new lights and wheels/tires. He also got the maps switched to pumpgas since Hawaii doesnt have e85. He has "raced" it once but a loose motor mount prevented him from launching or shifting hard. IIRC, he was doing mid-upper 14's @ 115mph, foolin around. Next weekend is Maui's Memorial Day Drags so he will be taking it back out with the motor mount tight. He is still afraid to launch it hard because he is on XXR's with drag radials and doesnt want to break the wheels. Also its not caged or roll bar'd so he cant go faster than 11.5's if he wants to come back.

Just thought you'd like to know that the truck is in good hands.

Photo from today.
https://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphot...58785840_n.jpg
Old 05-14-2013, 07:16 PM   #27
Stubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Blake
Stubbs95tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Awh it's a happily ever after
Old 05-15-2013, 12:45 AM   #28
Just out for a rip are ya bud?
IDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mark
IDtrucks's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 5678ta View Post
Was poking around the net and found this thread. Figured i'd post.

My brother is the one that has your truck. He absolutely loves it. The truck is named Frankenstein and sits among the Bruzer (13sec lifted 4x4 08 taco), the Shark (dropped '11 2wd double cab taco.), and the HOSS454 ('90 454SS C1500 truck). It hasn't changed much aside from new lights and wheels/tires. He also got the maps switched to pumpgas since Hawaii doesnt have e85. He has "raced" it once but a loose motor mount prevented him from launching or shifting hard. IIRC, he was doing mid-upper 14's @ 115mph, foolin around. Next weekend is Maui's Memorial Day Drags so he will be taking it back out with the motor mount tight. He is still afraid to launch it hard because he is on XXR's with drag radials and doesnt want to break the wheels. Also its not caged or roll bar'd so he cant go faster than 11.5's if he wants to come back.

Just thought you'd like to know that the truck is in good hands.

Photo from today.
https://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphot...58785840_n.jpg
thats awesome! glad to see the supra truck found a loving home!
Old 06-13-2013, 06:14 PM   #29
Night is one of the sharper tools in the shedNight is one of the sharper tools in the shedNight is one of the sharper tools in the shedNight is one of the sharper tools in the shedNight is one of the sharper tools in the shedNight is one of the sharper tools in the shedNight is one of the sharper tools in the shedNight is one of the sharper tools in the shedNight is one of the sharper tools in the shedNight is one of the sharper tools in the shedNight is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Night's Tacoma Gallery
Only if I had known sooner! Nice truck!
Old 06-24-2013, 12:46 PM   #30
Randumtask is on a distinguished road

Randumtask's Tacoma Gallery
New ride is sick