Old 06-09-2012, 04:00 PM   #1
WheelTired is on a distinguished road

WheelTired's Tacoma Gallery
Selling my Street Tacoma S-Runner "TheSupraTruck"

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...8&cmd=ViewItem

shameless self post.
Old 06-09-2012, 04:02 PM   #2
Whyareyoureadingthis?
VirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sam I am, green eggs and ham
VirginiaBound's Tacoma Gallery
Old 06-09-2012, 04:15 PM   #3
WHEEEEEEEEEEE!!
CRU is one of the sharper tools in the shedCRU is one of the sharper tools in the shedCRU is one of the sharper tools in the shedCRU is one of the sharper tools in the shedCRU is one of the sharper tools in the shedCRU is one of the sharper tools in the shedCRU is one of the sharper tools in the shedCRU is one of the sharper tools in the shedCRU is one of the sharper tools in the shedCRU is one of the sharper tools in the shedCRU is one of the sharper tools in the shed

CRU's Tacoma Gallery
Have you received 1001 emails asking what the reserve is? Lol. You might want to include an interior pic or two. Sweet truck. GLWS.
Old 06-11-2012, 10:18 AM   #5
Turbo Meister
Speed Freek is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeed Freek is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeed Freek is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeed Freek is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeed Freek is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeed Freek is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeed Freek is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeed Freek is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeed Freek is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeed Freek is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeed Freek is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
Speed Freek's Tacoma Gallery
Wow being sold again, you have only had the thing for a year or two, already moving on??

BTW how did my Speed-Trac traction bars work for you? I have them on my LS1 Taco and they work like a dream!

Anyway good luck with sale and post up pics of whatever you decide to get next.
Old 06-11-2012, 09:52 PM   #6

Speed Trac bars as you say....work like a dream !!

Went off the deep end and bought a 2013 Ford Mustang Boss 302 Laguna Seca edition...wife like ford

Looks as though the SupraTruck is headed to hawaii

Quote:
Originally Posted by Speed Freek View Post
Wow being sold again, you have only had the thing for a year or two, already moving on??

BTW how did my Speed-Trac traction bars work for you? I have them on my LS1 Taco and they work like a dream!

Anyway good luck with sale and post up pics of whatever you decide to get next.
Old 06-12-2012, 06:48 PM   #9
Solid Axle FTMFW!!
Supra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
Supra TT's Tacoma Gallery
Supra truck?

Old 06-12-2012, 07:55 PM   #10
Coupe is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoupe is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoupe is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoupe is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoupe is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoupe is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoupe is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoupe is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoupe is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoupe is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoupe is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coupe's Tacoma Gallery
Nice ride........
Old 06-12-2012, 08:05 PM   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gelo760 View Post
You never launched it ?
No...never have !!
Old 06-12-2012, 08:06 PM   #13
NoSoup4You is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoSoup4You is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoSoup4You is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoSoup4You is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoSoup4You is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoSoup4You is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoSoup4You is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoSoup4You is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoSoup4You is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoSoup4You is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoSoup4You is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: David
NoSoup4You's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Supra TT View Post
Supra truck?

2JZ in a 1st gen Taco .. or just click the link and look at the Supra motor jammed under the hood
Old 06-12-2012, 08:07 PM   #14
.45%er
the.sight.picture is one of the sharper tools in the shedthe.sight.picture is one of the sharper tools in the shedthe.sight.picture is one of the sharper tools in the shedthe.sight.picture is one of the sharper tools in the shedthe.sight.picture is one of the sharper tools in the shedthe.sight.picture is one of the sharper tools in the shedthe.sight.picture is one of the sharper tools in the shedthe.sight.picture is one of the sharper tools in the shedthe.sight.picture is one of the sharper tools in the shedthe.sight.picture is one of the sharper tools in the shedthe.sight.picture is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Secret Squirell, Contract Completed
Name: Nick
the.sight.picture's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by WheelTired View Post
man, that truck is sexy as hell
Old 06-12-2012, 08:07 PM   #15
braaap
steve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steven
steve o 77's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by WheelTired View Post
No...never have !!
why?

Just curious.

This is by far the nicest s runner I've ever seen by the way, GLWS.
Old 06-13-2012, 02:42 PM   #16
Professionull
battlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Alex
battlescars's Tacoma Gallery
Post some videos of it at the very least!
Old 06-13-2012, 06:49 PM   #17
Solid Axle FTMFW!!
Supra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
Supra TT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by NoSoup4You View Post
2JZ in a 1st gen Taco .. or just click the link and look at the Supra motor jammed under the hood
Yeah I just meant cuz of my name hah. I know my next mod........................
Old 06-13-2012, 07:24 PM   #18
hokiruu is one of the sharper tools in the shedhokiruu is one of the sharper tools in the shedhokiruu is one of the sharper tools in the shedhokiruu is one of the sharper tools in the shedhokiruu is one of the sharper tools in the shedhokiruu is one of the sharper tools in the shedhokiruu is one of the sharper tools in the shedhokiruu is one of the sharper tools in the shedhokiruu is one of the sharper tools in the shedhokiruu is one of the sharper tools in the shedhokiruu is one of the sharper tools in the shed

hokiruu's Tacoma Gallery
I've always wanted to turbocharge a street Tundra, but this is just as good.
Old 06-23-2012, 06:42 AM   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Speed Freek View Post
I am not really a Ford guy but post up pics of the new whip!
Could not stand the thought of being another ford mustang guy, tons of them around here.
Picked up a Dodge Viper SRT-10 Paxton Supercharged monster w/8kmiles.
Love the car

Supratruck will be headed to Hawaii Monday, kind of a bummer it going that far away, new owner is super excited.

New whip: