Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > Street Trucks

Notices

Should I drop it...again? **WARNING: PHOTO BOMBED**

View Poll Results: Should I lower it again?
Ya dude! 53 46.90%
Nah bro. 43 38.05%
Huh? I thought you lifted it? Wut? 17 15.04%
Voters: 113. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-09-2012, 06:53 PM   #21
U MAD? OH U MAD
RJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: RJ
RJALLDAY702's Tacoma Gallery
Why do you want to go l0?
Old 07-09-2012, 06:53 PM   #22
rcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

rcbs204's Tacoma Gallery
Who is the very first chick you posted, the one in the gray?
Old 07-09-2012, 06:57 PM   #23
Rich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rich
Rich91710's Tacoma Gallery
Truck's killer.

And like my good friend Foghat once said...

I'm a fool for the titties.
Old 07-09-2012, 06:57 PM   #24
Mega Member
Anteupp is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnteupp is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnteupp is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnteupp is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnteupp is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnteupp is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnteupp is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnteupp is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnteupp is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnteupp is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnteupp is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard:
Name: Andrew
Anteupp's Tacoma Gallery
looks better slammed. Plus you still have friends with Lt/dirt trucks, let us break our trucks and save yours while you can lol
Old 07-09-2012, 06:57 PM   #25
Peanut butter mini time
Phil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Phil
Phil Dammit's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by taco terror View Post
That first pic, her in the gray...took me a minute to figure out they are pierced and she has those barbell things in.

thought I would let everyone know.

Never done a chick with barbells I see, they are fun, really fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by rcbs204 View Post
Her name is GOOGLE.
Old 07-09-2012, 06:58 PM   #26
Blackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Mike
Blackshirts's Tacoma Gallery
Yes put it on the ground.
Old 07-09-2012, 07:04 PM   #28
Peanut butter mini time
Phil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Shutup KK, so close to having some syck shit!
Old 07-09-2012, 07:40 PM   #29
Mob parking lots.
ryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: ET2(SS) USS La Jolla (SSN 701) Veteran
Name: Ryan J. Boutin
ryanjboutin's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by taco terror View Post
That first pic, her in the gray...took me a minute to figure out they are pierced and she has those barbell things in.

thought I would let everyone know.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ST3VE View Post
I had something to say when I read the first bit... then I forgot towards the end.
Quote:
What was the question again?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rich91710 View Post
Truck's killer.

And like my good friend Foghat once said...

I'm a fool for the titties.
Just like American government, it doesn't matter what you have to say, just vote. haha

Boobies!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kelson View Post
it's not cool to be high.
Ya it is.
Old 07-09-2012, 07:49 PM   #30
Peanut butter mini time

Well if you go through with this you will have new photos for the build down thread. Dont fret though I went up, then down, then back up again.....
Old 07-09-2012, 07:50 PM   #31
Whyareyoureadingthis?
VirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sam I am, green eggs and ham
VirginiaBound's Tacoma Gallery
Came for the lowered truck, stayed for the boobiez.
Old 07-09-2012, 07:50 PM   #32
I have to return some videotapes
JonnyBb is one of the sharper tools in the shedJonnyBb is one of the sharper tools in the shedJonnyBb is one of the sharper tools in the shedJonnyBb is one of the sharper tools in the shedJonnyBb is one of the sharper tools in the shedJonnyBb is one of the sharper tools in the shedJonnyBb is one of the sharper tools in the shedJonnyBb is one of the sharper tools in the shedJonnyBb is one of the sharper tools in the shedJonnyBb is one of the sharper tools in the shedJonnyBb is one of the sharper tools in the shed

JonnyBb's Tacoma Gallery
If I were you I'd...uh...boobies?
Old 07-09-2012, 08:07 PM   #34
got 5VZFE?
taco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Austen
taco terror's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
x2

and I like the look of it currently.
Old 07-09-2012, 08:07 PM   #35
Mob parking lots.
ryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: ET2(SS) USS La Jolla (SSN 701) Veteran
Name: Ryan J. Boutin
ryanjboutin's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mjbtaco View Post
Do it lady! Do it now!
I love you.

You've convinced me, Michael.
Old 07-09-2012, 08:24 PM   #37
Skewpage
chilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rodrigo
chilidogrc's Tacoma Gallery
Current pics of the whip?
Old 07-09-2012, 08:51 PM   #38
Peanut butter mini time

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjbtaco View Post
Yes! I have won the internet! More importantly I won your heart. <69

Which means I have won 10" of travel!
Old 07-09-2012, 09:15 PM   #39
Resident crazy cat lady
NewTacomaGirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewTacomaGirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewTacomaGirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewTacomaGirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewTacomaGirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewTacomaGirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewTacomaGirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewTacomaGirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewTacomaGirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewTacomaGirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewTacomaGirl is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Becca
NewTacomaGirl's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to NewTacomaGirl Send a message via Yahoo to NewTacomaGirl Send a message via Skype™ to NewTacomaGirl
Of course you would post skinny bitches with no curves.. eww..
Old 07-09-2012, 09:41 PM   #40
U MAD? OH U MAD
RJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: RJ
RJALLDAY702's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by NewTacomaGirl View Post
Of course you would post skinny bitches with no curves.. eww..
Well.. Why dont you contribute?