Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > Street Trucks

Notices

Should I drop it...again? **WARNING: PHOTO BOMBED**

View Poll Results: Should I lower it again?
Ya dude! 53 46.90%
Nah bro. 43 38.05%
Huh? I thought you lifted it? Wut? 17 15.04%
Voters: 113. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-09-2012, 09:42 PM   #42
kevinthefawker has a brilliant futurekevinthefawker has a brilliant futurekevinthefawker has a brilliant futurekevinthefawker has a brilliant futurekevinthefawker has a brilliant futurekevinthefawker has a brilliant futurekevinthefawker has a brilliant futurekevinthefawker has a brilliant futurekevinthefawker has a brilliant futurekevinthefawker has a brilliant futurekevinthefawker has a brilliant future

kevinthefawker's Tacoma Gallery
Ill keep it simple, 5 lugs toyota trucks are ment to be left stock or lowered or slammed, if you want to have a lifted truck get a 6 lug "prerunner" or 4x4 better platform to build on.

So in other words, drop that bitch
Old 07-09-2012, 09:47 PM   #43
low and slow
mjbtaco has a brilliant futuremjbtaco has a brilliant futuremjbtaco has a brilliant futuremjbtaco has a brilliant futuremjbtaco has a brilliant futuremjbtaco has a brilliant futuremjbtaco has a brilliant futuremjbtaco has a brilliant futuremjbtaco has a brilliant futuremjbtaco has a brilliant futuremjbtaco has a brilliant future

Name: Michael
mjbtaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by kevinthefawker View Post
Ill keep it simple, 5 lugs toyota trucks are ment to be left stock or lowered or slammed, if you want to have a lifted truck get a 6 lug "prerunner" or 4x4 better platform to build on.

Said the guy with the famous parking lot 5 lug taco jump lol
Old 07-09-2012, 09:50 PM   #44
U MAD? OH U MAD
RJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: RJ
RJALLDAY702's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by kevinthefawker View Post

Ehhh, Disagree.. The lightness makes up for the loss of power IMO..

Id love to have a single cab 5 lug for a weekend warrior dez truck
Old 07-09-2012, 09:57 PM   #45
Mega Member
Anteupp is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnteupp is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnteupp is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnteupp is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnteupp is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnteupp is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnteupp is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnteupp is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnteupp is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnteupp is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnteupp is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard:
Name: Andrew
Anteupp's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by RJALLDAY702 View Post
Ehhh, Disagree.. The lightness makes up for the loss of power IMO..

Id love to have a single cab 5 lug for a weekend warrior dez truck
yeah maybe an old 86-95 style five lug, but not these new plastic piece of shit trucks we have ahahah
Old 07-09-2012, 10:06 PM   #46
Rich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rich
Rich91710's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anteupp View Post
yeah maybe an old 86-95 style five lug, but not these new plastic piece of shit trucks we have ahahah
Ya... I beat the snot out of my '94 5-lug.
Cranked the torsion bars, slapped on some add-a-leafs from Fabtech, and threw on a set of BFG 31'a and had a blast.
Old 07-09-2012, 10:18 PM   #47
Tillers_Rule is one of the sharper tools in the shedTillers_Rule is one of the sharper tools in the shedTillers_Rule is one of the sharper tools in the shedTillers_Rule is one of the sharper tools in the shedTillers_Rule is one of the sharper tools in the shedTillers_Rule is one of the sharper tools in the shedTillers_Rule is one of the sharper tools in the shedTillers_Rule is one of the sharper tools in the shedTillers_Rule is one of the sharper tools in the shedTillers_Rule is one of the sharper tools in the shedTillers_Rule is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: Former Seargent
Name: Jeff
Tillers_Rule's Tacoma Gallery
What was the %OP's Question?
Old 07-09-2012, 10:19 PM   #48
superfair92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuperfair92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuperfair92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuperfair92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuperfair92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuperfair92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuperfair92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuperfair92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuperfair92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuperfair92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuperfair92 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

superfair92's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryanjboutin View Post
And now some boobs!

Just wanted to suggest we stay on topic.....what was it again????
Old 07-09-2012, 10:34 PM   #49
Mega Member
Anteupp is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnteupp is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnteupp is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnteupp is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnteupp is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnteupp is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnteupp is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnteupp is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnteupp is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnteupp is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnteupp is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard:
Anteupp's Tacoma Gallery
thank da lawwd for boobies!'

Old 07-09-2012, 10:43 PM   #50
Slow as shit. Cute as Hell.
Steves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve
Steves104x4's Tacoma Gallery
Lay that Muthu DOWN. Section 6" out of the entire middle of the truck (doors, fenders and bed) then chop the top.
Old 07-09-2012, 10:46 PM   #51
Who needs roads?
Taco me elmo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco me elmo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco me elmo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco me elmo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco me elmo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco me elmo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco me elmo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco me elmo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco me elmo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco me elmo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco me elmo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Micah
Taco me elmo's Tacoma Gallery
Slam it back down and paint your wheels white.

Lifted 5 lugs seems a little funky to me, Unless Fully long traveled.

I miss my slammed mini all the time, Great mileage and drove like a fucking Go-Kart!

I am always tossing the idea around of buying a salvaged base first gen and slamming it.

My 4x4 SUCKS as a Daily Driver!!!!
Old 07-09-2012, 10:46 PM   #52
Living vicariously through everybody
derekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TW'S Hippy Liberal
derekabraham's Tacoma Gallery
Your truck looked way better lowered Ryan. Lifted 5 lugs are...meh. Lowered 5 lugs are pretty bad ass.
Old 07-09-2012, 10:59 PM   #53
kevinthefawker has a brilliant futurekevinthefawker has a brilliant futurekevinthefawker has a brilliant futurekevinthefawker has a brilliant futurekevinthefawker has a brilliant futurekevinthefawker has a brilliant futurekevinthefawker has a brilliant futurekevinthefawker has a brilliant futurekevinthefawker has a brilliant futurekevinthefawker has a brilliant futurekevinthefawker has a brilliant future

kevinthefawker's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mjbtaco View Post
Said the guy with the famous parking lot 5 lug taco jump lol
Haha I really miss that truck lifted, too bad its bone stock and dirty as hell and daily driven by my pops. Ha
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tillers_Rule View Post
What was the %OP's Question?
Whoa your alive? I always wonder what happened to you haha
Old 07-09-2012, 11:03 PM   #54
I feel so Devo
tinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

tinker_troy's Tacoma Gallery
Really?
I think your truck is badass as is. Definitely one of the most unique on TW. however is was sick lowered too.

How about you lower it but keep the tires you have on it now! Like an old stadium truck (would post a pic but its a pia on da phone)... hold on
Old 07-09-2012, 11:05 PM   #55
I feel so Devo
tinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

tinker_troy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tinker_troy View Post
pics of Ivan Stewart's old stadium truck...

http://www.race-dezert.com/forum/sho...k-Ivan-Stewart

Bam!!!!
Old 07-09-2012, 11:05 PM   #56
F16TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedF16TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedF16TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedF16TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedF16TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedF16TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedF16TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedF16TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedF16TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedF16TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedF16TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Crew Chief
Name: LUKE
F16TACO's Tacoma Gallery
Drop it.
Old 07-09-2012, 11:11 PM   #57
Mega Member

Coast Guard:
Anteupp's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tinker_troy View Post
Really?
I think your truck is badass as is. Definitely one of the most unique on TW. however is was sick lowered too.

How about you lower it but keep the tires you have on it now! Like an old stadium truck (would post a pic but its a pia on da phone)... hold on

that is an option ive thought about as well, stock suspension 33's wheel spacer and glass. kinda defeats my pourpose of buying a mini truck for better gas milage though ahahah
Old 07-10-2012, 01:44 AM   #58
U MAD? OH U MAD
RJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: RJ
RJALLDAY702's Tacoma Gallery
Fuck it, Slam it
Old 07-10-2012, 04:26 AM   #60
g34rh34d is one of the sharper tools in the shedg34rh34d is one of the sharper tools in the shedg34rh34d is one of the sharper tools in the shedg34rh34d is one of the sharper tools in the shedg34rh34d is one of the sharper tools in the shedg34rh34d is one of the sharper tools in the shedg34rh34d is one of the sharper tools in the shedg34rh34d is one of the sharper tools in the shedg34rh34d is one of the sharper tools in the shedg34rh34d is one of the sharper tools in the shedg34rh34d is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Air Force: Avionics
g34rh34d's Tacoma Gallery
Ok wait.... Ummmm... what was the question again??