Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > Street Trucks

Notices

Should I drop it...again? **WARNING: PHOTO BOMBED**

View Poll Results: Should I lower it again?
Ya dude! 53 46.90%
Nah bro. 43 38.05%
Huh? I thought you lifted it? Wut? 17 15.04%
Voters: 113. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-09-2012, 06:13 PM   #1
Mob parking lots.
ryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: ET2(SS) & Air Force DoD contractor.
Name: Ryan J. Boutin
ryanjboutin's Tacoma Gallery
Should I drop it...again? **WARNING: PHOTO BOMBED**

And now some boobs!

And for Kelson. Team Jacob and Team Edward.

Then eye bleach.

Old 07-09-2012, 06:19 PM   #3
Mob parking lots.
ryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Who Dat Popcorn View Post
uhhhh
I miss the low life.
Old 07-09-2012, 06:20 PM   #5
No...me no have no more lemon pledge
Jerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Roderick
Jerez's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
uhhhh
^^^my thoughts exactly...
Old 07-09-2012, 06:21 PM   #6
Mob parking lots.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kelson View Post
rofl i still haven't seen any of the twilight movies yet.
hahahahaha Harks back to that one one XRU thread that had you tagged as a gay.
Old 07-09-2012, 06:24 PM   #7
U MAD? OH U MAD
RJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: RJ
RJALLDAY702's Tacoma Gallery
N00OO0O00O0O0O0O0O0O0O0O0O0O0O0O0O0O0O0O0O0O00O0O0 O0OO0O0O0O000O0O0O0O0O0O00O0O0O0O0O0O0O00O00
Old 07-09-2012, 06:26 PM   #8
Mob parking lots.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RJALLDAY702 View Post
N00OO0O00O0O0O0O0O0O0O0O0O0O0O0O0O0O0O0O0O0O00O0O0 O0OO0O0O0O000O0O0O0O0O0O00O0O0O0O0O0O0O00O00
But it was so much more syckie gnar on the floor than in the air.

#syckiegnar
Old 07-09-2012, 06:27 PM   #10
Mob parking lots.

Quote:
Do it, but don't go lower than me. I feel cool right now
Pfft.

I'd be back to being lower than you in a weekend.

Just like I was before.
Old 07-09-2012, 06:30 PM   #12
Dafuq
Who Dat Popcorn is one of the sharper tools in the shedWho Dat Popcorn is one of the sharper tools in the shedWho Dat Popcorn is one of the sharper tools in the shedWho Dat Popcorn is one of the sharper tools in the shedWho Dat Popcorn is one of the sharper tools in the shedWho Dat Popcorn is one of the sharper tools in the shedWho Dat Popcorn is one of the sharper tools in the shedWho Dat Popcorn is one of the sharper tools in the shedWho Dat Popcorn is one of the sharper tools in the shedWho Dat Popcorn is one of the sharper tools in the shedWho Dat Popcorn is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ricky
Who Dat Popcorn's Tacoma Gallery
I could go lower if I wanted to :P

Just don't wanna buy new tires cause I know I'd be rubbing like all hell. And I don't wanna roll my fenders after what you went through. And I don't wanna start relocating everything so they don't get effed up
Old 07-09-2012, 06:31 PM   #13
Mob parking lots.

Quote:
I could go lower if I wanted to :P

Just don't wanna buy new tires cause I know I'd be rubbing like all hell. And I don't wanna roll my fenders after what you went through. And I don't wanna start relocating everything so they don't get effed up
Excuses much? lol

Cut the fenders, don't roll them! hahaha

Kinda stupid on my part.
Old 07-09-2012, 06:33 PM   #14
U MAD? OH U MAD
RJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: RJ
RJALLDAY702's Tacoma Gallery
DONNTT DOOOOO EEEETTTTTTT
Old 07-09-2012, 06:35 PM   #15
Low and slow
dually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 14S
dually's Tacoma Gallery
You get laid off again?
Old 07-09-2012, 06:36 PM   #16
Mob parking lots.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dually View Post
You get laid off again?
hahahahahahhahaha

That actually made me smile and lol.
Old 07-09-2012, 06:38 PM   #17
Peanut butter mini time
Phil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Phil
Phil Dammit's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryanjboutin View Post
Pfft.

I'd be back to being lower than you in a weekend.

Just like I was before.

How do I like this post?
Old 07-09-2012, 06:41 PM   #18
got 5VZFE?
taco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Austen
taco terror's Tacoma Gallery
That first pic, her in the gray...took me a minute to figure out they are pierced and she has those barbell things in.

thought I would let everyone know.
Old 07-09-2012, 06:45 PM   #19
ST3VE is one of the sharper tools in the shedST3VE is one of the sharper tools in the shedST3VE is one of the sharper tools in the shedST3VE is one of the sharper tools in the shedST3VE is one of the sharper tools in the shedST3VE is one of the sharper tools in the shedST3VE is one of the sharper tools in the shedST3VE is one of the sharper tools in the shedST3VE is one of the sharper tools in the shedST3VE is one of the sharper tools in the shedST3VE is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve
ST3VE's Tacoma Gallery
I had something to say when I read the first bit... then I forgot towards the end.
Old 07-09-2012, 06:51 PM   #20
rcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

rcbs204's Tacoma Gallery
What was the question again?