Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > Street Trucks

Notices

2011 4x4 leaf springs

Old 07-24-2012, 12:25 PM   #1
Large Member
jmarquez808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjmarquez808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjmarquez808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjmarquez808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjmarquez808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjmarquez808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjmarquez808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjmarquez808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjmarquez808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjmarquez808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjmarquez808 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: CIVILIAN/ E-5
Name: Jess
jmarquez808's Tacoma Gallery
Question 2011 4x4 leaf springs

hey guys found a set for my truck to help lower it a bit. Its from a crashed 2011 4x4 trd sport. The guy told me to make him a offer. What would you guys offer?? I dont want to rip him off or get ripped off but also want a good deal.
Old 07-24-2012, 05:30 PM   #2
Hot Steppa
pinktaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpinktaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpinktaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpinktaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpinktaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpinktaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpinktaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpinktaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpinktaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpinktaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpinktaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

pinktaco808's Tacoma Gallery
that mines lol
Old 07-24-2012, 09:06 PM   #4
Hot Steppa
pinktaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpinktaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpinktaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpinktaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpinktaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpinktaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpinktaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpinktaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpinktaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpinktaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpinktaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

no no no i seen it too and wanted to pick them up with other things.
Old 07-25-2012, 01:13 AM   #6
Large Member
jmarquez808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjmarquez808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjmarquez808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjmarquez808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjmarquez808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjmarquez808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjmarquez808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjmarquez808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjmarquez808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjmarquez808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjmarquez808 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

brah i talked to himhe wants me to come with him to ewa give him 200 and take them off then put my 4x2 leaf springs on his vehicle hes parting out so its not.just sitting there on a rear axle. What is he point of parting out a vehicle if you cant let go the parts. i offered him 150 and thats the deal he came up with instead. refuses to let just his leaf springs go for cash. I think thats a suck deal. i bet those bucket seats will be nice but watch he will want you to.come install ur bench seat in his plus pay cash lmao.wtf. im born and raised on oahu but somtimes i wonder what is wrong with ppl here. sigh isnt here anyone who wants to sell there 4x4 leaf springs without all kinda bs. ok done venting lol
Old 07-25-2012, 02:37 AM   #8
Gelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Gelo760's Tacoma Gallery
Sold mine for $250
Old 07-25-2012, 06:56 AM   #9
Hot Steppa

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmarquez808 View Post
brah i talked to himhe wants me to come with him to ewa give him 200 and take them off then put my 4x2 leaf springs on his vehicle hes parting out so its not.just sitting there on a rear axle. What is he point of parting out a vehicle if you cant let go the parts. i offered him 150 and thats the deal he came up with instead. refuses to let just his leaf springs go for cash. I think thats a suck deal. i bet those bucket seats will be nice but watch he will want you to.come install ur bench seat in his plus pay cash lmao.wtf. im born and raised on oahu but somtimes i wonder what is wrong with ppl here. sigh isnt here anyone who wants to sell there 4x4 leaf springs without all kinda bs. ok done venting lol

What kind of guy is this? I heard about this truck because I have a friend who picked up the back bumper and a few other parts. Ill ask him today about this. I can see wrenching off the parts, but trading your well that just stupid. Unless he gave it to you for cheap like 25 bucks.
Old 07-25-2012, 10:18 AM   #10
Large Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinktaco808 View Post
What kind of guy is this? I heard about this truck because I have a friend who picked up the back bumper and a few other parts. Ill ask him today about this. I can see wrenching off the parts, but trading your well that just stupid. Unless he gave it to you for cheap like 25 bucks.
Yeah thats what he told me lol. I dont get it either. I told him ill think about it, but that seems like a lot of money and a whole lot of work. Part out means take the parts off and sell them. I dont know if you hear somthing different let me know
Old 07-25-2012, 10:20 AM   #11
Large Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kelson View Post
i paid $60

i wouldn't pay more than $100.

also, the only thing you really need to do is flip the pin in the center of the leafs holding them together; and this in itself isn't that necessary. other than that they bolt up.
Oh disregard the question in my last pm about the leafs ha ha. Yah wish i could find a pair for that cheap. People be gettin way to greedy with their part outs. the search continues!
Old 07-26-2012, 05:22 PM   #12
Peanut butter mini time
Phil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Phil
Phil Dammit's Tacoma Gallery
I paid 125 shipped, got them sittin in my garage, pm me if you wanna buy them
Old 07-26-2012, 09:34 PM   #13
Hot Steppa

uh we live on oahu shipping would be more than what they cost unless you hand carried or shipped with something else like a car.
Old 07-31-2012, 02:26 PM   #15
Mob parking lots.
ryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: ET2(SS) veteran.
Name: Ryan J. Boutin
ryanjboutin's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gelo760 View Post
Sold mine for $250
Quote:
Still looking for a set and I will pay shipping, not finding one locally anywhere.
Jesus, I paid $50 for PreRunner leafs. lol

I just took them off of my truck too, they're just sitting in my closet...
Old 07-31-2012, 03:09 PM   #16
Large Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryanjboutin View Post
Jesus, I paid $50 for PreRunner leafs. lol

I just took them off of my truck too, they're just sitting in my closet...

owWwWwWwwWWWWwW any idea how much the shipping owuld be to 96818. How much u want for em ry! Cuz i needs em!!!! I just got my control arms today, x runner struts yesterday, x2 stock height coils are in the mail, and blocks from brian should be in the mail. Those and the qa1's are all that i need!!!!
Old 07-31-2012, 03:20 PM   #17
Mob parking lots.
ryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
owWwWwWwwWWWWwW any idea how much the shipping owuld be to 96818. How much u want for em ry! Cuz i needs em!!!! I just got my control arms today, x runner struts yesterday, x2 stock height coils are in the mail, and blocks from brian should be in the mail. Those and the qa1's are all that i need!!!!
Shipping would kill any deal we make.

Cost me $30 per pack just to ship from SD to Phoenix.
Old 07-31-2012, 04:15 PM   #19
Mob parking lots.

Quote:
I know how sucky! Cost me 100 for jdm upper and lower control arms. I wonder howmuch it would be. Desperation has begun to take over lol
There's gotta be some on CL out there.

Isn't there a huge junkyard right outside of Pearl City?