Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > Street Trucks

Notices

lowering my s-runner

Old 07-31-2012, 05:16 PM   #1
WinnieTabz is on a distinguished road
WinnieTabz's Tacoma Gallery
lowering my s-runner

hey TW im planning on doing a 3/4 drop on my S, with a Ball Joint Flip and 4in drop blocks at the rear but my question is, is it possible to do a BJF with this style LCA?? ive seen write ups on the 3 bolt style BJF but never on these, anyone done it or seen a write up?? please and thank you

Old 08-01-2012, 08:01 PM   #2
WinnieTabz is on a distinguished road
WinnieTabz's Tacoma Gallery
anyone??
Old 11-26-2012, 09:57 PM   #3
Taco Vending Machine
Beefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brian
Beefed Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Do some 2" coils and 3" blocks on the S. It comes stock as a performance geared truck, and it'll drop lower than a standard cab, so may as well avoid the b/j flip, get the full 2" up front, and go 3" since it'll hit frame less than 4".

If you don't think 2" is enough up front, get some 2" Belltech coils and cut one coil from the top. It'll be a better way to go compared to running the flip on your S.

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/str...ed-runner.html