Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > Street Trucks

Notices

Streetacos rear 05+ 3" drop kit discounted 30% / used 1 week

Old 08-11-2012, 12:36 PM   #1
Taco Vending Machine
Beefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brian
Beefed Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Streetacos rear 05+ 3" drop kit discounted 30% / used 1 week

I have a 1 week used rear drop kit for a 2nd gen 5 lug Taco discounted 30%. The parts were used for one week and are in new condition. This is the Streetacos bullet proof rear drop kit that consists of custom 3" steel blocks and 1/2" diameter high quality ubolts made to spec at my spring shop for the block height and axle diameter. No bump stops in this kit, they're availabe at Streetacos.com if you need them, or for $10 added to the price below I can toss a set in for you. They normally cost $15.

There is a link to Streetacos.com in the contact area of my profile (or click my sig below) if you want to see this kit and others at full price.

RETAIL $125
PRICE $119
SHIPPING $15.85
TOTAL $134.85

DISCOUNTED 30% = $94.39 / INCLUDES SHIPPING / SAVINGS OF $40.46

AS SEEN ON STREETACOS.COM

BLOCKS / 1/2" GRADE 5 U-BOLTS / 05 & NEWER TACOMA 5 LUG

Price: $119.00
Retail: $124.95
Old 08-12-2012, 11:37 AM   #2
Taco Vending Machine
Beefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

BUMP. This is a good deal for a bullet proof kit. Savings of $40.46.
Old 08-12-2012, 10:20 PM   #3
Hot Steppa
pinktaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpinktaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpinktaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpinktaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpinktaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpinktaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpinktaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpinktaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpinktaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpinktaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpinktaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

pinktaco808's Tacoma Gallery
all 50 states?
Old 08-13-2012, 04:16 PM   #4
Taco Vending Machine

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinktaco808 View Post
all 50 states?
Always.
Old 08-18-2012, 07:23 AM   #5
Mob parking lots.
ryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: RM/ET2(SS) veteran
Name: Ryan J. Boutin
ryanjboutin's Tacoma Gallery
Bump for a solid price.

You really can't get better blocks than Brian's.

They're the only ones I've ever used on my Taquito.
Old 08-22-2012, 11:12 AM   #9
Kavik
Kavik is one of the sharper tools in the shedKavik is one of the sharper tools in the shedKavik is one of the sharper tools in the shedKavik is one of the sharper tools in the shedKavik is one of the sharper tools in the shedKavik is one of the sharper tools in the shedKavik is one of the sharper tools in the shedKavik is one of the sharper tools in the shedKavik is one of the sharper tools in the shedKavik is one of the sharper tools in the shedKavik is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Rylan
Kavik's Tacoma Gallery
I already have a 2 inch drop, would it make that much of a difference?
Old 08-22-2012, 11:16 AM   #10
Mini Truckin'
Az lowtacoma is a splendid one to beholdAz lowtacoma is a splendid one to beholdAz lowtacoma is a splendid one to beholdAz lowtacoma is a splendid one to beholdAz lowtacoma is a splendid one to beholdAz lowtacoma is a splendid one to behold

Name: Seth
Az lowtacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kavik View Post
Well I myself i have a 2in drop front and rear because i ordered the alloy blocks hoping to level my truck but it dropped it low in the back so I'm working on going to a 2/3 drop I haven't installed my blocks yet. The steel blocks and steel ublots in the beefed kit are going to last forever and be better quality than like the belltech block kit I have. I also want to have the rear of my truck slightly lower than the front rather than front lower than the rear. Not to mention a 2/3 drop (even though it's only an extra inch) will make your truck lower.
Old 08-22-2012, 02:46 PM   #11
Taco Vending Machine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kavik View Post
Yes it will, it will make the difference of 1". Have a friend stand on the rear of your truck and see if you like it a tad lower. I'm sure you will.

Thanks for the kind words guys, appreciated! This kit is here on my work bench and I'd like to see it go to a good home (truck)
Old 08-23-2012, 02:07 PM   #13
Taco Vending Machine

SOLD!

Thank you!