Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > Street Trucks

Notices

Sunday's C-Notch

Old 08-13-2012, 05:57 PM   #1
Taco Vending Machine
Beefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brian
Beefed Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Sunday's C-Notch

I got to notch another 1st gen yesterday. These jobs don't come around as often as they used to, but it was business as usual and now the guy's spine is thanking him big time, especially since he has a pulled middle leaf which is good for about 3" and 4" blocks. That's a 7" rear drop, and with no notch is something I couldn't imagine driving even 5 feet in.

Somebody had rolled his rear fender lips with a bunch of little relief cuts, but as usual, new found axle travel brought new found rubbing issues. Out came the cut off wheel as usual and it made quick work of cutting out his liners and fender braces above the tire, and cutting off the extra metal that was still there from when they rolled the lips. Smooth as glass now and another happy customer who can now let the air out of his air shocks and roll like a Caddy.
Attached Thumbnails
Sunday's C-Notch-8-13-12-003.jpg   Sunday's C-Notch-8-13-12-004.jpg   Sunday's C-Notch-8-13-12-005.jpg   Sunday's C-Notch-8-13-12-006.jpg  
Old 08-13-2012, 05:59 PM   #2
That one guy
Aw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Aw9d's Tacoma Gallery
I miss my bagged 1st gen now....

Good work OP! I've seen some shitty c-notches in my days, but this is good clean work
Old 08-13-2012, 05:59 PM   #3
I sell fishing and fishing accessories
wildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Joe
wildjerseyfirefighter's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to wildjerseyfirefighter
puuurdy..I have a soft spot for notches...
Old 08-13-2012, 06:05 PM   #4
Taco Vending Machine
Beefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Thanks guys, I appreciate the comments. That first pic is a before, with air in his shocks. It sits lower in back now and I was told the front now rides better since some weight has transfered to the rear.
Old 08-13-2012, 11:37 PM   #6
Taco Vending Machine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Az lowtacoma View Post
That's a clean c-notch for sure. Wish I lived near there I could have Brian work on my trcuk ha.
Thanks! JonAZ made the trek from AZ to CA to have me notch his, then rolled home smooth and happy. It always means a lot to me when someone is willing to take the journey to have their ride Beefed. Thanks for posting.