Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > Street Trucks

Notices

The Black Widow / S-Runner to Beefed-Runner

Old 10-31-2012, 10:09 AM   #1
Taco Vending Machine
Beefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brian
Beefed Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Arrow The Black Widow / S-Runner to Beefed-Runner

A black widow lives in the cross member of this truck. This is one of two SR's that the Black's own. Both black of course. Ed is the dad, Dean is the son. This is Dean's truck, the Black Widow. After aggresively test driving Ed's truck (per his request) back when I did his, I named his the Black Bullet. Ed's truck has the QA1 front suspension mod, Dean's truck in this thread doesn't.

I did this work Friday, Saturday & Sunday. Modifications are as follows...Streetacos' cross member notch kit, weld in c-notch kit, read drop kit and ball joint flip hardware kit. Also, carrier bearing flip, stock coil chop and rear fender trim. Dean supplied coils that had 2 coils removed, but there was no way I was going to put those in since I knew it'd drop way too low with them. I chose to remove 1-1/4 coil from his stockers. This truck rides and drives great.
Attached Thumbnails
The Black Widow / S-Runner to Beefed-Runner-dean1.jpg   The Black Widow / S-Runner to Beefed-Runner-dean2.jpg   The Black Widow / S-Runner to Beefed-Runner-dean3.jpg   The Black Widow / S-Runner to Beefed-Runner-dean4.jpg   The Black Widow / S-Runner to Beefed-Runner-dean5.jpg  

The Black Widow / S-Runner to Beefed-Runner-dean6.jpg   The Black Widow / S-Runner to Beefed-Runner-dean7.jpg   The Black Widow / S-Runner to Beefed-Runner-dean8.jpg   The Black Widow / S-Runner to Beefed-Runner-dean9.jpg   The Black Widow / S-Runner to Beefed-Runner-dean10.jpg  

The Black Widow / S-Runner to Beefed-Runner-dean11.jpg   The Black Widow / S-Runner to Beefed-Runner-dean12.jpg   The Black Widow / S-Runner to Beefed-Runner-dean14.jpg   The Black Widow / S-Runner to Beefed-Runner-dean15.jpg   The Black Widow / S-Runner to Beefed-Runner-dean16.jpg  

The Black Widow / S-Runner to Beefed-Runner-dean17.jpg   The Black Widow / S-Runner to Beefed-Runner-dean18.jpg   The Black Widow / S-Runner to Beefed-Runner-dean19.jpg   The Black Widow / S-Runner to Beefed-Runner-dean20.jpg   The Black Widow / S-Runner to Beefed-Runner-dean21.jpg