Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > Street Trucks

Notices

Comprehensive 5-lug 2nd gen lowering info.

Old 07-07-2013, 08:43 AM   #122
coma98 is on a distinguished road
Name: zach
coma98's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jmarquez808 View Post
Gayness lol I hate my suspension right now ;( coilovers are next for me once they make them!!!
I've got coilovers
Old 07-07-2013, 09:09 AM   #123
Peanut butter mini time
Phil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Phil
Phil Dammit's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by coma98 View Post
I've got coilovers
You're also a 1st geb, which is almost as gay as aids
Old 07-07-2013, 10:10 AM   #124
coma98's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phil Dammit View Post
You're also a 1st geb, which is almost as gay as aids
Don't be hatin lol
Old 07-07-2013, 03:41 PM   #126
coma98's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Lmao
I've never seen a lowered 2nd Gen in person lol any of u all Turboed?
Old 07-07-2013, 04:17 PM   #127
Peanut butter mini time
Phil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
I've never seen a lowered 2nd Gen in person lol any of u all Turboed?
Plan is to be turbo'd by 2015
Old 07-07-2013, 04:59 PM   #128
coma98's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Plan is to be turbo'd by 2015
Sweet, man there alot of fun turboed. You'll love it.
Old 07-07-2013, 05:39 PM   #129
Peanut butter mini time

Quote:
Sweet, man there alot of fun turboed. You'll love it.
Yeah no shit lol
Old 07-07-2013, 05:47 PM   #130
coma98's Tacoma Gallery
[QUOTE=Phil Dammit;7130484]Yeah no shit lol

I wish there was more people around here with tacos..
Old 07-24-2013, 10:17 PM   #132
coma98's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
yes turbo is in my future if my engine stops pissing itself
I don't think mines ever pissed itself lol although I'm not a second Gen either
Old 07-25-2013, 08:49 AM   #134
Peanut butter mini time

[QUOTE=coma98;7130522]
Quote:
Yeah no shit lol

I wish there was more people around here with tacos..
Lots if tacos over here, nill to none mini'd second gens though
Old 07-25-2013, 10:36 AM   #135
SHHHH, this is interesting
07TacoRidah is one of the sharper tools in the shed07TacoRidah is one of the sharper tools in the shed07TacoRidah is one of the sharper tools in the shed07TacoRidah is one of the sharper tools in the shed07TacoRidah is one of the sharper tools in the shed07TacoRidah is one of the sharper tools in the shed07TacoRidah is one of the sharper tools in the shed07TacoRidah is one of the sharper tools in the shed07TacoRidah is one of the sharper tools in the shed07TacoRidah is one of the sharper tools in the shed07TacoRidah is one of the sharper tools in the shed

07TacoRidah's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Gayness lol I hate my suspension right now ;( coilovers are next for me once they make them!!!
they are probably available as we speak.

... was thinking about that top part where the top of the shock mounts. *gears turning
Old 07-25-2013, 10:48 AM   #136
Peanut butter mini time

Quote:
Originally Posted by 07TacoRidah View Post

... was thinking about that top part where the top of the shock mounts. *gears turning
You both have obviously not heard of XII performance, or know about the coilover QA1 thread up in the vendor section at xru.
Old 07-25-2013, 10:52 AM   #137
07TacoRidah is one of the sharper tools in the shed07TacoRidah is one of the sharper tools in the shed07TacoRidah is one of the sharper tools in the shed07TacoRidah is one of the sharper tools in the shed07TacoRidah is one of the sharper tools in the shed07TacoRidah is one of the sharper tools in the shed07TacoRidah is one of the sharper tools in the shed07TacoRidah is one of the sharper tools in the shed07TacoRidah is one of the sharper tools in the shed07TacoRidah is one of the sharper tools in the shed07TacoRidah is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
You both have obviously not heard of XII performance, or know about the coilover QA1 thread up in the vendor section at xru.
I hate going to the XRU site sometimes. I don't find what I want... I just end up looking at pic updates of rides
I know about XII, they used to be Sittin Sic
links please
Old 07-25-2013, 11:00 AM   #138

Quote:

Old 07-25-2013, 11:23 AM   #140
Peanut butter mini time

Quote:
I hate going to the XRU site sometimes. I don't find what I want... I just end up looking at pic updates of rides
I know about XII, they used to be Sittin Sic
links please
Pretty easy site to use, just scroll to vendor section, then XII Performance. Here's a link to make it easy though. Sittin sic went out of business and XII perf bought up their stock. From what I have been told.

http://www.xr-underground.com/forum/...ad.php?t=52506