Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > Street Trucks

Notices

Christmas list!

Old 11-09-2012, 08:31 PM   #1
Kavik
Kavik is one of the sharper tools in the shedKavik is one of the sharper tools in the shedKavik is one of the sharper tools in the shedKavik is one of the sharper tools in the shedKavik is one of the sharper tools in the shedKavik is one of the sharper tools in the shedKavik is one of the sharper tools in the shedKavik is one of the sharper tools in the shedKavik is one of the sharper tools in the shedKavik is one of the sharper tools in the shedKavik is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Rylan
Kavik's Tacoma Gallery
Christmas list!

So Christmas is coming up so I think I might get some things I need for my truck. What should I go for first, These Qa1 double adjustable coilovers or a c-notch?
Old 11-12-2012, 07:05 PM   #2
Kavik
Kavik is one of the sharper tools in the shedKavik is one of the sharper tools in the shedKavik is one of the sharper tools in the shedKavik is one of the sharper tools in the shedKavik is one of the sharper tools in the shedKavik is one of the sharper tools in the shedKavik is one of the sharper tools in the shedKavik is one of the sharper tools in the shedKavik is one of the sharper tools in the shedKavik is one of the sharper tools in the shedKavik is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Kavik's Tacoma Gallery
I would like some kind of input. Not really sure where to get the QA1's at a reasonable price
Old 11-13-2012, 07:40 AM   #4
Kavik
Kavik's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kelson View Post
don't know if the double adjustable are worth it for you. unless your racing on multiple different tracks with varying needs for different suspension setups the single adjustable should be fine.

summit, jegs, paradise racing have them all for cheap.
Thank you, I am hoping to get both but for now I just want to get one out of the way.