Bout to get some 28's

super psyched!
Old 12-13-2012, 01:11 PM   #2
OffRdn916 is on a distinguished road
OffRdn916's Tacoma Gallery
won't..feed..troll..
Old 12-13-2012, 01:12 PM   #3
Pasti-Dip Free Since 1983
Pugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
So let me get this straight... you started one thread about underglow neon kits to act as rock lights, and now you're getting 28's on your street truck. Hmmm... smells like troll to me.
Old 12-13-2012, 01:13 PM   #4
That one guy
Aw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Aw9d's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by OffRdn916 View Post
won't..feed..troll..
Funny how whipper gets the boot, Trolls start coming more...
Old 12-13-2012, 01:21 PM   #5
Pasti-Dip Free Since 1983
Pugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aw9d View Post
Funny how whipper gets the boot, Trolls start coming more...
Whipper, whipper who?
Old 12-13-2012, 01:23 PM   #6
Banned
TacoRider420 is on a distinguished road
TacoRider420's Tacoma Gallery
guys, i dont no much about trucks, ive said this in the other threads. all of thees pics get me super pumped! so i decided to get big rims cuz i have all this extra cash from harvest and shit!
Old 12-13-2012, 01:26 PM   #7
`
rick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shed

rick's Tacoma Gallery
you need to smoke your weed on another forum.
Old 12-13-2012, 01:30 PM   #8
The Man!
JLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jerry
JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TacoRider420 View Post
guys, I dont konw much about trucks, I've said this in the other threads. all of these pics get me super pumped! so i decided to get big wheels because I have all this extra cash from harvest and shit!
Fixed and IBTB
Old 12-13-2012, 01:33 PM   #9
Haslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
Name: Brady
Haslefre's Tacoma Gallery
That was a quick ban.
Old 12-13-2012, 01:34 PM   #10
Khaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bryant
Khaos's Tacoma Gallery
/Me waits for someone to defend wanting 28s on a Taco...
Old 12-13-2012, 01:37 PM   #11
The Man!
JLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monster Coma View Post
And because Jlee missed it
Damn you got me I'm not one to fix spelling ( I can't spell for crap ) but the adding of Z's on words just bothers the hell out of me.
Old 12-13-2012, 01:59 PM   #12
Monster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Corey
Monster Coma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JLee View Post
Damn you got me I'm not one to fix spelling ( I can't spell for crap ) but the adding of Z's on words just bothers the hell out of me.
Damn you quoted me.. I deleted that cus I corrected a word you had already corrected haha.. And yup I understand that which is why I add S's haha
Old 12-13-2012, 03:28 PM   #13
AYYYYYYYYYYYY
cgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

cgs2k2's Tacoma Gallery
i don't get why he got banned?
Old 12-13-2012, 03:36 PM   #14
The Man!

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by cgs2k2 View Post
i don't get why he got banned?
There are plenty of reasons why none are any of our business but looking at his posts I can see it.
Old 12-13-2012, 03:41 PM   #16
I bring the feel goods
TeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shed

TeamSarcasm's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to TeamSarcasm
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Traveler View Post
LOL...harvest.

This is why I'm sometimes embarrassed to say I'm from California.
At least you don't have to say you live in Fresno
Old 12-13-2012, 08:57 PM   #17
The Man!

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Traveler View Post
LOL...harvest.

This is why I'm sometimes embarrassed to say I'm from California.
You do know he was not talking about animals right