Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > Street Trucks

Notices

Suicides?

Old 02-01-2009, 12:29 AM   #1
aoehrle11 is a splendid one to beholdaoehrle11 is a splendid one to beholdaoehrle11 is a splendid one to beholdaoehrle11 is a splendid one to beholdaoehrle11 is a splendid one to beholdaoehrle11 is a splendid one to beholdaoehrle11 is a splendid one to beholdaoehrle11 is a splendid one to behold
Air Force: Air Force Special Operations Command/ Air Force Space Command/ 5th Air Force
Name: Drew
aoehrle11's Tacoma Gallery
Suicides?

I have been thinkin about putting sucide doors on the back doors of my 07 double cab. What do you think? Has anyone done this? I want to do something not alot of people have, everyone seems to have the same shit.
Old 02-01-2009, 10:02 PM   #2
Banned
Lentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
i dont know man i guess it would have the same look as the access cab....just more framing showing
Old 02-06-2009, 04:36 PM   #4
ubermx5 is on a distinguished road
ubermx5's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to ubermx5
It will look great if done right.

To do it right will Cost allot unless you are a body shop...

I would do it if money is a factor for you..
Old 02-06-2009, 04:37 PM   #5
Rock Solid Toy
SilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jordon
SilverSeven's Tacoma Gallery
haha thats crazy idea bro!! I remember when i was MADD young, my toyota craze started, and it was in the boonies outside seattle, I saw a toyota pickup lifted with suicide doors! it was crazy, it looked odd as hell but was definatly different
Old 03-15-2009, 04:11 PM   #6
Machine gun shits
paintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: shithead
paintdiddy's Tacoma Gallery
it would look cool. my friend does alot of those doors. search pics in dropndrag.com. maybe you can find a pic of it done.
Old 03-15-2009, 05:02 PM   #7
www.BeLikeBrit.org
fletch aka is one of the sharper tools in the shedfletch aka is one of the sharper tools in the shedfletch aka is one of the sharper tools in the shedfletch aka is one of the sharper tools in the shedfletch aka is one of the sharper tools in the shedfletch aka is one of the sharper tools in the shedfletch aka is one of the sharper tools in the shedfletch aka is one of the sharper tools in the shedfletch aka is one of the sharper tools in the shedfletch aka is one of the sharper tools in the shedfletch aka is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Gary
fletch aka's Tacoma Gallery
Chances are good that this would be the start of totaling your truck. Look at the ricers that add the gull wing doors, 99.999% are total hack jobs, chances are good that would be the same quality job that the suicide doors would be. The doors will leak air and water, the wind noise will be unbearable. You could probably find a shop to do it correctly but the cost would be unbelievable. I am speaking from experience on this. My oldest brother is a street rod fabricator, a huge part of their business is repairing other shops screw ups. I have seen customers bring in street rods that they just paid $75,000 to $100,000 on and want a few minor things done, only to dump another $100,000 or much more to get the car where they thought it was in the first place.
Just my two cents.

Below are links to some of the cars he has built.

http://www.pbase.com/fletchaka/image/66217999
http://www.pbase.com/fletchaka/image/66218001
http://www.pbase.com/fletchaka/image/41601238
http://www.pbase.com/fletchaka/image/41601242
http://www.pbase.com/fletchaka/image/41601250
http://www.pbase.com/fletchaka/image/41601253