Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > Street Trucks

Notices

Street truck noob! Wanna help me get a new toy?

Old 03-05-2013, 06:36 PM   #1
RacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Army:
Name: Adamo
RacerAV's Tacoma Gallery
Talking Street truck noob! Wanna help me get a new toy?

So, I'm selling my 09 4x4 DCSB, built it up quick, but have decided on a new Raptor. http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2nd...s-goodies.html

Before you fling that shit ... haha

I love TW SO MUCH that I want to buy an old school pick up, make it my little street racer type of thing.

I know little of street trucks...

I like the bubble hood on the 91-94's I believe they are... just called "pick ups" right? Been looking around craigslist and man, theres a lot of crap out there!

Price, eh, less than $5k or so. Just got engaged (meaning I just spend a @#$% ton of $$$ on a ring, haha), buying a new house, and I'm not even in the country right now, wont be for a few more months when I'm back for vacation. SO, just looking for a cheap*ish toy. I still have my Tacoma, but when it sells, I don't want to be without a vehicle! Waiting (hoping) for a 2014 EcoBoost Raptor... till then... eh...

I'd actually like to build this new street truck up, make it something autocross/road race worthy. So, with that in mind, where should I start? Would a Toyota "pick up" be a bad idea?

Thanks fellas! (new group of friends, haha)

Adamo
Old 03-06-2013, 11:53 AM   #2
RacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Army:
RacerAV's Tacoma Gallery
no thoughts? hate me for my lifted tacoma? haha...

I've emailed BeefedTaco/Streetacos with some ideas... excited to get this started!
Old 03-07-2013, 09:12 AM   #3
Army:
RacerAV's Tacoma Gallery
What would I have to do to get a 91-94 pickup to accept a nice set of coil overs all around? Is that even possible? Or just stick to leafs in the rear, not worth the effort?