Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > Street Trucks

Notices

The White Fighter

Old 04-30-2013, 12:05 AM   #1
Taco Vending Machine
Beefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brian
Beefed Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Arrow The White Fighter

I've worked on so many trucks I have no idea how many. Recently, I started naming them. STEQ's "Black Bullet", black S-runner with it's V6 and QA1 setup...had no idea these trucks could do what his did. Also his son Dean's, the "Black Widow", black S-runner that had a black widow living under the bed that I was afraid was going to bite me while I lowered, notched, and did cross member work, and finally...The White Fighter, pictured here.

I've had trucks try to fight, but this one had some training. It had some bad signs going on.. lifted with fabtech coils, a previous off road life, and the worst part (yes, even worse than those fabtech coils) people that have been in there before.

Corrosion, ball joints bolts that needed to be heated and pounded out, and just an all out hex that came with this truck. I've had 'em fight before, but never like this one. All in all, this truck robbed me of a few precious years of life thanks to all the stress I had to go through to finally get to see The White Fighter bow it's head, leave the boxing ring and drive away.

FRONT
b-j flip & 1-1/8" coil chop from stock 04 coils (a bit too low imo)
KYB Monomax shocks
Fender lip trim & no liners above tires, just behind where you can see

REAR
5 lug leafs with both leafs / no overload leafs / 4-1/2" Streetacos block kit
Monroe air shocks w/ Air Lift pump system
Fender lip trim, fender brace removal, & no liners above tires, just in front & behind where you can see.
C-Notch
Carrier Bearing flip

1st pic = 20psi
2nd pic = 100psi
3rd pic = 5 lug leafs with no overload & 4-1/2" blocks for 6" rear drop
Attached Thumbnails
The White Fighter-rolly1.jpg   The White Fighter-rolly3.jpg   The White Fighter-rolly4.jpg  
Old 05-01-2013, 10:00 AM   #3
Taco Vending Machine
Beefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brian
Beefed Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks Seth. How is your truck doing?
Old 05-01-2013, 10:03 AM   #4
Mini Truckin'
Az lowtacoma is a splendid one to beholdAz lowtacoma is a splendid one to beholdAz lowtacoma is a splendid one to beholdAz lowtacoma is a splendid one to beholdAz lowtacoma is a splendid one to beholdAz lowtacoma is a splendid one to behold

Name: Seth
Az lowtacoma's Tacoma Gallery
I backed into my bosses truck a couple weeks ago like a dummy so my bed is getting fixed and its getting a roll pan as well. Otherwise it's doing well and all of my Beefed Taco parts are fantastic still!
Old 05-01-2013, 10:03 AM   #5
VolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: Machinist Mate Third Class (Veteran 2011)
VolcomTacoma2011's Tacoma Gallery
I think your suspension broke! That truck is almost on the ground!

JK JK Not my thing, but looks good! I actually prefer the second gens lowered, than the first gens, but hey to each their own! There's nothing better than getting a job done after fighting it hard! Except doing the same thing with no fighting, but then it wouldn't be worth it!
Old 05-01-2013, 08:37 PM   #6
SHHHH, this is interesting
07TacoRidah is one of the sharper tools in the shed07TacoRidah is one of the sharper tools in the shed07TacoRidah is one of the sharper tools in the shed07TacoRidah is one of the sharper tools in the shed07TacoRidah is one of the sharper tools in the shed07TacoRidah is one of the sharper tools in the shed07TacoRidah is one of the sharper tools in the shed07TacoRidah is one of the sharper tools in the shed07TacoRidah is one of the sharper tools in the shed07TacoRidah is one of the sharper tools in the shed07TacoRidah is one of the sharper tools in the shed

07TacoRidah's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beefed Taco View Post
I've worked on so many trucks I have no idea how many. Recently, I started naming them. STEQ's "Black Bullet", black S-runner with it's V6 and QA1 setup...had no idea these trucks could do what his did. Also his son Dean's, the "Black Widow", black S-runner that had a black widow living under the bed that I was afraid was going to bite me while I lowered, notched, and did cross member work, and finally...The White Fighter, pictured here.

I've had trucks try to fight, but this one had some training. It had some bad signs going on.. lifted with fabtech coils, a previous off road life, and the worst part (yes, even worse than those fabtech coils) people that have been in there before.

Corrosion, ball joints bolts that needed to be heated and pounded out, and just an all out hex that came with this truck. I've had 'em fight before, but never like this one. All in all, this truck robbed me of a few precious years of life thanks to all the stress I had to go through to finally get to see The White Fighter bow it's head, leave the boxing ring and drive away.

FRONT
b-j flip & 1-1/8" coil chop from stock 04 coils (a bit too low imo)
KYB Monomax shocks
Fender lip trim & no liners above tires, just behind where you can see

REAR
5 lug leafs with both leafs / no overload leafs / 4-1/2" Streetacos block kit
Monroe air shocks w/ Air Lift pump system
Fender lip trim, fender brace removal, & no liners above tires, just in front & behind where you can see.
C-Notch
Carrier Bearing flip

1st pic = 20psi
2nd pic = 100psi
3rd pic = 5 lug leafs with no overload & 4-1/2" blocks for 6" rear drop
good thing I still have my stock leaf packs