Old 06-11-2009, 12:12 PM   #1
TacomaCountry09 is on a distinguished road
TacomaCountry09's Tacoma Gallery
Vanity Plates on your Taco

Any good custom vanity plate ideas?
Post some pictures........
Old 08-20-2009, 03:59 PM   #3
hey...I can change this!
kbp68 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkbp68 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkbp68 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkbp68 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkbp68 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkbp68 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkbp68 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkbp68 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkbp68 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkbp68 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkbp68 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

kbp68's Tacoma Gallery
TI3V0M - The guy in front of you will read "M0VEIT" in the rearview. (For all you tailgaters out there!)
Old 08-22-2009, 07:31 PM   #4
jlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jen
jlvhrse's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to jlvhrse
I want mine to be TRL RDE because I love to trail ride ? Oh, and with the liscense plate with the horse head of course!
Old 08-22-2009, 09:57 PM   #5
T.T.09 is on a distinguished road
T.T.09's Tacoma Gallery
I have this on my tacoma witch i just got last week after a 13 week wait. DBLTACO
Old 11-10-2009, 11:33 AM   #8
Betty White Edition Heep ZJ
jonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
jonny's Tacoma Gallery
california dmv denied mine... TACO FTW
Old 11-10-2009, 11:35 AM   #9
MAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

MAXTacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Plates

Here is mine. I was thinking about changing it tho, what you all think?
Old 11-10-2009, 11:38 AM   #11
Betty White Edition Heep ZJ
jonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
jonny's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by unholycumulus View Post
My brother has a suburu stationwagon he races.. his is "GOWGNGO" with a licence plate frame that says "You've just been passed / by a wagon!"
i get tight jeans everytime i see a fixed up suby wagon
i lovem
Old 11-10-2009, 11:42 AM   #13
needs to stop cruising Buy/Sell/Trade....
jefferson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjefferson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjefferson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjefferson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjefferson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjefferson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjefferson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjefferson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjefferson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjefferson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjefferson is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sex Panther
jefferson's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to jefferson
Quote:
Originally Posted by jonnysrt2004 View Post
i get tight jeans everytime i see a fixed up suby wagon
i lovem
yah its all he do. we put a 5 speed stick in that wagon and rebuilt the stock turbo. That thing came out of the factory in 1992 as a 4 door wagon, AWD, boxter turbo.. i mean.. thats just amazing!
Old 12-12-2009, 11:22 PM   #14
SHHHH, this is interesting
07TacoRidah is one of the sharper tools in the shed07TacoRidah is one of the sharper tools in the shed07TacoRidah is one of the sharper tools in the shed07TacoRidah is one of the sharper tools in the shed07TacoRidah is one of the sharper tools in the shed07TacoRidah is one of the sharper tools in the shed07TacoRidah is one of the sharper tools in the shed07TacoRidah is one of the sharper tools in the shed07TacoRidah is one of the sharper tools in the shed07TacoRidah is one of the sharper tools in the shed07TacoRidah is one of the sharper tools in the shed

07TacoRidah's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jonnysrt2004 View Post
california dmv denied mine... TACO FTW
why? that's stupid. I see a bunch of porche's, benz's and junk with vanity's plates all the damn time.
Old 12-13-2009, 07:19 AM   #15
snoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shed

snoope's Tacoma Gallery
Cool

My tag is my "sig".....Wife purchased as a gift for my 1st "Taco" and it has been mine since.....worth the extra $$ at registration time??,thats personal choice ......BUT that is just me

Pix of it are in my Signature,just click on the camera to your left

S
Old 12-13-2009, 09:08 AM   #16
Murdered X
05 X-Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 X-Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 X-Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 X-Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 X-Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 X-Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 X-Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 X-Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 X-Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 X-Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 X-Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: E-4,UH-1 Door Gunner
Name: Brett
05 X-Runner's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 07TacoRidah View Post
why? that's stupid. I see a bunch of porche's, benz's and junk with vanity's plates all the damn time.

Becouse cali sucks... FTW thats why they prolly turned him down on that, they have no sence of humor...
Old 12-13-2009, 09:11 AM   #17
SHHHH, this is interesting
07TacoRidah is one of the sharper tools in the shed07TacoRidah is one of the sharper tools in the shed07TacoRidah is one of the sharper tools in the shed07TacoRidah is one of the sharper tools in the shed07TacoRidah is one of the sharper tools in the shed07TacoRidah is one of the sharper tools in the shed07TacoRidah is one of the sharper tools in the shed07TacoRidah is one of the sharper tools in the shed07TacoRidah is one of the sharper tools in the shed07TacoRidah is one of the sharper tools in the shed07TacoRidah is one of the sharper tools in the shed

07TacoRidah's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 05 X-Runner View Post
Becouse cali sucks... FTW thats why they prolly turned him down on that, they have no sence of humor...
lol, it's been getting pretty up tight lately. Just yesterday going to LBtaco's house I saw a bunch of CHP pulling people over. Same when I was meeting up with Johnny and Sky on here, nothing but CHP roaming all around with the Sheriff's.
Old 12-13-2009, 09:30 AM   #18
There's a mod for that!
w8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Albert
w8n4mud's Tacoma Gallery
You can't deny me this plate...

Old 12-17-2009, 03:10 PM   #19
Coldspire is on a distinguished road
Name: B-Rad
Coldspire's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by w8n4mud View Post
You can't deny me this plate...

Pardon my off topic question, but where did you get that TOYOTA symbol for your Satoshi? It looks sweet but I cant seem to find them...
Old 01-09-2010, 05:09 PM   #20
Flynn Diesel is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlynn Diesel is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlynn Diesel is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlynn Diesel is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlynn Diesel is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlynn Diesel is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlynn Diesel is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlynn Diesel is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlynn Diesel is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlynn Diesel is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlynn Diesel is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
Flynn Diesel's Tacoma Gallery
Been looking for a new plate myself. Searched AZ and found the following available:
WETTACO
SICTACO
BIGTACO
FATTACO
SWTTACO
All the Marine Corps ones I wanted are taken.