Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > Street Trucks

Notices

STREETACOS Stealth Hitch (a true hidden hitch)

Old 06-18-2009, 10:09 PM   #1
Taco Vending Machine
Beefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brian
Beefed Taco's Tacoma Gallery
STREETACOS stealth Hitch

I have a sweet little trailer and need to haul crap all the time, plus I want to be able to bring Ginger (my dog) so I got off my butt and made mine today.

The whole thing hides behind my roll pan, has a tab for the safety chain, and will have the 2 tabs for the plug bracket tomorrow when I get a couple and weld them on, plus it clears any stock sized spare. The receiver is directly behind my license plate and I'm just going to remove the plate and simply relocate it to my tool box in back with 2 license plate screws when I tow. This will take 5 seconds instead of using the Sir Micheal's hinged license plate holder because I know the plate or something will get thrashed with my luck. I'll have pics of it installed tomorrow and will be using it to tow immediately.

Old 06-18-2009, 10:10 PM   #2
Founder Socaltacomas.com
SocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve-0
SocalMan22's Tacoma Gallery
That looks sweet.
Old 06-18-2009, 10:40 PM   #3
Taco Vending Machine
Beefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Thanks. This isn't for pulling anything huge, it's just a nice hidden hitch for my 99 mini to pull my 3 row dirt bike trailer. This is a picture of the of the other hitch I built recently for my friend and his mini.

Old 06-23-2009, 09:08 PM   #4
once flirted with danger, danger got clingy
magikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: greg
magikbean562's Tacoma Gallery
pimp shit dudewill that fit on a 4runner (02)? i have the uhaul tow kit in right now and that this is hella heavy.
Old 07-25-2009, 08:32 PM   #6
Taco Vending Machine

Quote:
Originally Posted by magikbean562 View Post
pimp shit dudewill that fit on a 4runner (02)? i have the uhaul tow kit in right now and that this is hella heavy.
Not sure but I'm doing a front bumper, sliders and rear bumper this week on a 4R of that era...

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazydaze_95 View Post
i had a dakota with rollpan and hiddenhitch and just used a flip down tag holder off a old chevy caprice, alot cheaper than gettin a sir micheals holder.
That was my original idea but I knew as low as I am the plate would definitely get destroyed on something.Plus, Hidden Hitch doesn't make a true hidden one for the mini, only the Tundra.

Old 08-24-2009, 01:54 AM   #7
InFaMoUs OutKaSt is on a distinguished road

InFaMoUs OutKaSt's Tacoma Gallery
lookin good beefed
Old 09-10-2009, 12:27 AM   #8
kdr2k1 is on a distinguished road
kdr2k1's Tacoma Gallery
interesting!