Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > Street Trucks

Notices

Prerunner Drop Kit w/ Pics

Old 07-07-2009, 03:58 PM   #1
"Living life in the FAST lane..."
05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

05PreRunner's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to 05PreRunner
Prerunner Drop Kit w/ Pics

Was browsing around...and saw this...
I know a few people on here have been looking for a drop kit...and actual pictures.... so....Here you go...
Before:

After:

Here's more info the kit:
http://tundraracing.com/prerunnerdropkit.htm
Old 07-08-2009, 02:23 PM   #2
Defector
VooDooTrip has much to be proud ofVooDooTrip has much to be proud ofVooDooTrip has much to be proud ofVooDooTrip has much to be proud ofVooDooTrip has much to be proud ofVooDooTrip has much to be proud ofVooDooTrip has much to be proud ofVooDooTrip has much to be proud ofVooDooTrip has much to be proud of

Navy: AT2 (AW)
VooDooTrip's Tacoma Gallery
That looks good man! Gives it a more aggressive look. Be the second slammed double cab. I love the look!
Quote:
Originally Posted by 05PreRunner View Post
Was browsing around...and saw this...
I know a few people on here have been looking for a drop kit...and actual pictures.... so....Here you go...
Before:

After:

Here's more info the kit:
http://tundraracing.com/prerunnerdropkit.htm
Attached Thumbnails
Prerunner Drop Kit w/ Pics-dubcabsr.jpg  
Old 07-08-2009, 03:32 PM   #4
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
I like it!
Old 07-08-2009, 06:25 PM   #5
Defector
VooDooTrip has much to be proud ofVooDooTrip has much to be proud ofVooDooTrip has much to be proud ofVooDooTrip has much to be proud ofVooDooTrip has much to be proud ofVooDooTrip has much to be proud ofVooDooTrip has much to be proud ofVooDooTrip has much to be proud ofVooDooTrip has much to be proud of

Navy: AT2 (AW)
VooDooTrip's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnecon2001 View Post
I like VooDoo's truck with the Xrunner wheels. Great combo!
Not mine, it's the one and only double cab SR belonging to Enola
this one is mine
Old 07-08-2009, 10:51 PM   #7
HSG100 is on a distinguished road

HSG100's Tacoma Gallery
Nice braah, looks sick chrome with black . What tire specs u got?
Old 07-27-2009, 05:58 AM   #8
1sicktaco is on a distinguished road
1sicktaco's Tacoma Gallery
nice
Old 07-27-2009, 06:11 AM   #9
I KEEEEEL YOU
Burgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Stephen
Burgman's Tacoma Gallery
smaller pics, i cant see the whole truck w/o scrolling
Old 12-13-2009, 10:34 PM   #10
hemitruk is a splendid one to beholdhemitruk is a splendid one to beholdhemitruk is a splendid one to beholdhemitruk is a splendid one to beholdhemitruk is a splendid one to beholdhemitruk is a splendid one to beholdhemitruk is a splendid one to beholdhemitruk is a splendid one to behold

Name: Kurt
hemitruk's Tacoma Gallery
Anyone got any info on how easy,hard it is to installed.Any pics of parts or install.Thought see if anyone got any info on here .Kind of leaning towards lowerering mine since I dont go off road.
Old 12-14-2009, 12:25 AM   #11
My Truck is Cuter than Yours
Kelson is one of the sharper tools in the shedKelson is one of the sharper tools in the shedKelson is one of the sharper tools in the shedKelson is one of the sharper tools in the shedKelson is one of the sharper tools in the shedKelson is one of the sharper tools in the shedKelson is one of the sharper tools in the shedKelson is one of the sharper tools in the shedKelson is one of the sharper tools in the shedKelson is one of the sharper tools in the shedKelson is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kelson
Kelson's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by hemitruk View Post
Anyone got any info on how easy,hard it is to installed.Any pics of parts or install.Thought see if anyone got any info on here .Kind of leaning towards lowerering mine since I dont go off road.
there's a guy out kapolei side with this kit, had um on for a few years now...haven't seen him on customtacos ever tho...he used to post a little bit. never saw the truck in person.

the install dosen't seem too bad..
Old 12-14-2009, 12:29 AM   #12
Love peace and Taco Grease
Dellosa89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDellosa89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDellosa89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDellosa89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDellosa89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDellosa89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDellosa89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDellosa89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDellosa89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDellosa89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDellosa89 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brian
Dellosa89's Tacoma Gallery
Dam for a second i didn't read the post i just saw the picks, i was like wtf happened to your truck.
Old 12-14-2009, 12:32 AM   #13
brettb is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrettb is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrettb is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrettb is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrettb is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrettb is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrettb is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrettb is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrettb is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrettb is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrettb is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brett
brettb's Tacoma Gallery
Its cool and all, but I don't understand why you would by a truck and lower it. Just makes no sense to me.
Old 12-14-2009, 09:27 PM   #14
hemitruk is a splendid one to beholdhemitruk is a splendid one to beholdhemitruk is a splendid one to beholdhemitruk is a splendid one to beholdhemitruk is a splendid one to beholdhemitruk is a splendid one to beholdhemitruk is a splendid one to beholdhemitruk is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by hedlesbrmstkbass View Post
there's a guy out kapolei side with this kit, had um on for a few years now...haven't seen him on customtacos ever tho...he used to post a little bit. never saw the truck in person.

the install dosen't seem too bad..
Thanks for info
Old 12-15-2009, 08:53 AM   #15
Dotted Quad Ranger
rch10007 is on a distinguished road
Army: Eyes of Death
Name: Robbie
rch10007's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by brettb View Post
Its cool and all, but I don't understand why you would by a truck and lower it. Just makes no sense to me.
Young grasshoppa...if you have a wife, 2 kids that require car seats, 2 big dogs, a job that requires you to carry tools, and you have a job doing landscaping on the side, what sort of vehicle can you buy to accommodate these requirements? After you buy that vehicle, what can you do to it to make it more sporty so you don't feel like you're driving a brick and can actually get some pleasure out of it since you can only afford to own one vehicle. You buy a truck for functionality and you lower it for a short wife, small kids, old dogs, and becasue it never see's offroad travel - why not get better handling out of it and lower your rolling resistance? Does that make any sense?
Old 12-15-2009, 09:09 PM   #16
My Truck is Cuter than Yours
Kelson is one of the sharper tools in the shedKelson is one of the sharper tools in the shedKelson is one of the sharper tools in the shedKelson is one of the sharper tools in the shedKelson is one of the sharper tools in the shedKelson is one of the sharper tools in the shedKelson is one of the sharper tools in the shedKelson is one of the sharper tools in the shedKelson is one of the sharper tools in the shedKelson is one of the sharper tools in the shedKelson is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kelson
Kelson's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by brettb View Post
im short. i need to haul stuff. a camry wouldn't really work for me to haul 1200 lbs of parts.

when a truck is lower its easier to load

i don't go offroading. why should i lift my truck?
Old 12-15-2009, 09:11 PM   #17

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by rch10007 View Post
Young grasshoppa...if you have a wife, 2 kids that require car seats, 2 big dogs, a job that requires you to carry tools, and you have a job doing landscaping on the side, what sort of vehicle can you buy to accommodate these requirements? After you buy that vehicle, what can you do to it to make it more sporty so you don't feel like you're driving a brick and can actually get some pleasure out of it since you can only afford to own one vehicle. You buy a truck for functionality and you lower it for a short wife, small kids, old dogs, and becasue it never see's offroad travel - why not get better handling out of it and lower your rolling resistance? Does that make any sense?
Exactly.Well said
Old 03-05-2010, 05:41 PM   #18
deftoned_one is on a distinguished road
Name: rich
deftoned_one's Tacoma Gallery
i agree plus it your vehicle do what you want with it! as long as you like it thats all that matters right
Old 03-05-2010, 05:41 PM   #19
Proud Washingtonian
godofspeed has much to be proud ofgodofspeed has much to be proud ofgodofspeed has much to be proud ofgodofspeed has much to be proud ofgodofspeed has much to be proud ofgodofspeed has much to be proud ofgodofspeed has much to be proud ofgodofspeed has much to be proud of

Navy: paper pusher
Name: Steve
godofspeed's Tacoma Gallery
looks good.
Old 04-16-2010, 08:55 AM   #20
Starman97 is on a distinguished road
Starman97's Tacoma Gallery
Looks good to me, how's it ride with the drop kit?
I just bought a loaded 2004 Prerunner, ready to drop it and put some
smaller tires on.