LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > Street Trucks

Notices

where to get a custom bed bar thats nice

Old 07-22-2009, 09:54 PM   #1
tcops is on a distinguished road
tcops's Tacoma Gallery
where to get a custom bed bar thats nice

I have a 09 tacoma and was looking for a nice custom type sport rail bar similar to the chevy avalanche bar that sits on the bed and goes up and over. I checked supply houses like autoanything and I'm not impressed with what they have to offer. The bars either have swiss cheese hole or flames. I would prefer solid and chrome or even plastic and shaped with an aerodynamics design. I have a roll up tonneau that will need to stay on. It does not take up much of the bed top. Anybody have some ideals?
Old 07-22-2009, 10:00 PM   #2
Rangerpeterson has a brilliant futureRangerpeterson has a brilliant futureRangerpeterson has a brilliant futureRangerpeterson has a brilliant futureRangerpeterson has a brilliant futureRangerpeterson has a brilliant futureRangerpeterson has a brilliant futureRangerpeterson has a brilliant futureRangerpeterson has a brilliant futureRangerpeterson has a brilliant futureRangerpeterson has a brilliant future

Army: 75th Ranger Regiment
Rangerpeterson's Tacoma Gallery
First welcome to TW. Second I dont know.... I'm not a big fan of those myself... Look kinda soccer mom-ish..... Try using the search button or google. I know someone with a Tacoma has one at my work so someone must sell them... P.S. didnt mean to sound like a dick there...
Old 07-22-2009, 10:35 PM   #3
Bourbon
EquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Casey
EquinsuOcha's Tacoma Gallery
Try www.gorhino.com they'll have what you're looking for.
Old 07-25-2009, 12:51 PM   #4
tcops is on a distinguished road
tcops's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks for the help. I did find another site...truckaddons. They have a lot of interesting items. Still not finding the REAL style of bar or rack I would like. And I don't want to look like "soccer mom" rolling down the street.
Old 07-25-2009, 01:14 PM   #5
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
ColtsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by oakleyTRD View Post
find a local fabricator in your area and have him build one for you. thats the only way your going to get what you want
x2