Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > Street Trucks

Notices

2009 Tacoma with 22 inch wheels

View Poll Results: Do you like the wheels on this truck ???
I like 21 14.58%
I don't like 123 85.42%
Voters: 144. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-11-2009, 03:12 PM   #41
hockey1chick is on a distinguished road
hockey1chick's Tacoma Gallery
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by rick View Post
not a big fan of 22's on a taco. but if you like it, thats all that matters.
Rick ---is that ur truck? if so it's smoking!!!! what color is that ---is it stock as i have never seen that color on a toyota!
Old 10-15-2009, 10:21 AM   #42
HAWAII SELLS MORE TACOMAS THAN ANY OTHER STATE!
00YotaComa has much to be proud of00YotaComa has much to be proud of00YotaComa has much to be proud of00YotaComa has much to be proud of00YotaComa has much to be proud of00YotaComa has much to be proud of00YotaComa has much to be proud of00YotaComa has much to be proud of00YotaComa has much to be proud of00YotaComa has much to be proud of

Name: Jack
00YotaComa's Tacoma Gallery
Gotta b honest

I like the rims and I like ur truck, I just don't like em together. Kinda looks like ur confused as to whether u want a lowrider or a 4X4. And u can't really get upset with people's responses when u put an open poll on the internet. It's like puttin pics up of that dumb shit u did over spring break while u were hammered and then gettin pissed off when people say wow, that was some dumb shit u did. I'm just sayin.... (it is a cool truck though)
Old 10-15-2009, 10:23 AM   #43
Living vicariously through everybody
derekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TW'S Hippy Liberal
derekabraham's Tacoma Gallery
If you really want to run 22s, do it right.

Find some rims that compliment the lines of the truck. The current ones don't look so hot, but I'm sure there are other 22s at there that would look good on your truck.
Old 10-15-2009, 11:56 AM   #44
scrtsql is on a distinguished road

scrtsql's Tacoma Gallery
not for me but it looks nice
Old 11-06-2009, 05:15 AM   #45
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
T@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shed

T@co_Pr3runn3r's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by yonkpo View Post
Here is a pick of my 2009 Tacoma trd sport pkg that I upgraded the wheels 22' with falken 285/40/22 . Let me know what u think. Thanks
Really???? Twenty two FOOT rims? They don't look like it. Did you mean 22" rims?

Quote:
Originally Posted by yonkpo View Post
Thank you guys who gave your honest opinon, thats what i ask for. But those of you with the smarta$$ remarks keep em to yourself!!!!
So, you post up a 4WD offroad truck done up donk style bling ass 2wd wannabe mall crawler street queen mutiple personality disorder poster truck and expect no smart ass comments? on this forum? C'mon really? Try growing some thicker skin. Being a crybaby because everyone doesn't just slobber over what you've done here will get you nothing but lots of extra smartass shit....like this. Who cares how many people laugh their ass off every time they see you cruising all big baller like down the boulevard, rock it! I lose sleep every night over people not all likin every thing I've done to my rides. Subbing for the 4th thread.....

P.S. I have 33' mudders & lots of Pep Boys add-ons on my 93 Supra.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bkirkner78 View Post
it looks like a ghetto locomotive
Wow, sums up my paragraph above just perfectly.
Old 11-06-2009, 11:28 AM   #46
nytmarecoma88 is one of the sharper tools in the shednytmarecoma88 is one of the sharper tools in the shednytmarecoma88 is one of the sharper tools in the shednytmarecoma88 is one of the sharper tools in the shednytmarecoma88 is one of the sharper tools in the shednytmarecoma88 is one of the sharper tools in the shednytmarecoma88 is one of the sharper tools in the shednytmarecoma88 is one of the sharper tools in the shednytmarecoma88 is one of the sharper tools in the shednytmarecoma88 is one of the sharper tools in the shednytmarecoma88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
nytmarecoma88's Tacoma Gallery
do wut u want, quit askin people wut they think? do they ride in your truck? do they pay for your truck? NO, so fuck em
Old 11-06-2009, 11:39 AM   #47
dman597 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddman597 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddman597 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddman597 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddman597 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddman597 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddman597 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddman597 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddman597 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddman597 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddman597 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Doug
dman597's Tacoma Gallery
Wow this is not how we act here at TW. Come on guys. I can see giving him some s&*t about posting it three times but talking about his truck like that is not cool. What if someone talked shit on your truck. Regardless maybe some people like the aggressive look of the bull bar (ME) and 22's. Lots of trucks come with 22's new Dodge rams, Chevys.
Old 11-06-2009, 01:59 PM   #48
Bart is a splendid one to beholdBart is a splendid one to beholdBart is a splendid one to beholdBart is a splendid one to beholdBart is a splendid one to beholdBart is a splendid one to beholdBart is a splendid one to behold

Navy: ABH
Bart's Tacoma Gallery
Keep your shit on it add 3inch lift and some offroad tires. I think it would look alot better, right now it look's a little confused.
Old 11-06-2009, 03:29 PM   #49
Wanna know how I got these scars?
BigBawlzTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigBawlzTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigBawlzTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigBawlzTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigBawlzTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigBawlzTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigBawlzTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigBawlzTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigBawlzTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigBawlzTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigBawlzTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
BigBawlzTaco's Tacoma Gallery
sorry, dont like. :/
Old 11-06-2009, 05:35 PM   #50
FFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU...
SlurpeeBlueMetallic is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlurpeeBlueMetallic is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlurpeeBlueMetallic is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlurpeeBlueMetallic is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlurpeeBlueMetallic is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlurpeeBlueMetallic is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlurpeeBlueMetallic is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlurpeeBlueMetallic is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlurpeeBlueMetallic is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlurpeeBlueMetallic is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlurpeeBlueMetallic is one of the sharper tools in the shed

SlurpeeBlueMetallic's Tacoma Gallery
With the 22"ers it makes it look like you are going for a lowered street look but then you have the bull bar, mudflaps and nerf bars. Kind of jarring in the overall visual effect... multiple personalities - street truck meets off-roader.
Old 11-07-2009, 04:32 PM   #51
GTVAPSAMTIK has a spectacular aura aboutGTVAPSAMTIK has a spectacular aura aboutGTVAPSAMTIK has a spectacular aura about

Army: Base Defense Systems
Name: SOHAIL
GTVAPSAMTIK's Tacoma Gallery
I love your rims, wish I had money to buy 22" and get rid of stock 16"
Old 12-17-2009, 07:50 PM   #52
walthouston7 is on a distinguished road
Name: Walt
walthouston7's Tacoma Gallery
These folks kill me with some of their responses! He did ask for our opinion but really we all are opening ourselves up for opinions when we post our pics. Every truck is different and thats what makes this site great. To dislike is one thing but being straight up rude to somebody for how they like their truck is another. I caught alot of sh*t for my truck too. Keep doing your thang, dude, and pimp the sh*t outta them 22's! I right there with ya.
Attached Thumbnails
2009 Tacoma with 22 inch wheels-014.jpg   2009 Tacoma with 22 inch wheels-017.jpg   2009 Tacoma with 22 inch wheels-020.jpg  
Old 12-17-2009, 07:58 PM   #53
walthouston7 is on a distinguished road
Name: Walt
walthouston7's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by T@co_Pr3runn3r View Post
Really???? Twenty two FOOT rims? They don't look like it. Did you mean 22" rims?

So, you post up a 4WD offroad truck done up donk style bling ass 2wd wannabe mall crawler street queen mutiple personality disorder poster truck and expect no smart ass comments? on this forum? C'mon really? Try growing some thicker skin. Being a crybaby because everyone doesn't just slobber over what you've done here will get you nothing but lots of extra smartass shit....like this. Who cares how many people laugh their ass off every time they see you cruising all big baller like down the boulevard, rock it! I lose sleep every night over people not all likin every thing I've done to my rides. Subbing for the 4th thread.....

P.S. I have 33' mudders & lots of Pep Boys add-ons on my 93 Supra.

Wow, sums up my paragraph above just perfectly.
This dude's just hatin cuz he couldnt afford the V6!
I realize I'm contradicting myself on being rude to folks. My bad.
Old 07-12-2010, 05:06 PM   #55
Astar312 is on a distinguished road
Name: Amanda
Astar312's Tacoma Gallery
I love it except for the 4 doors. I don't like trucks with 4 doors, but that's just my opinion. I prefer the access cab over all others honestly..still enough room to fit stuff in the cab but doesn't look disproportionate. I like the mix of the street look and the off road look combined. Any type of chrome on a black truck looks great. Everyone has a different style and a different taste, so don't worry so much about what others think..just do what makes you happy. It is *your* truck afterall, so make it unique to you.
Old 07-14-2010, 02:19 AM   #56
Go Pack Go!
hawkeye12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhawkeye12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhawkeye12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhawkeye12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhawkeye12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhawkeye12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhawkeye12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhawkeye12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhawkeye12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhawkeye12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhawkeye12 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard:
Name: Bryce
hawkeye12's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by walthouston7 View Post
These folks kill me with some of their responses! He did ask for our opinion but really we all are opening ourselves up for opinions when we post our pics. Every truck is different and thats what makes this site great. To dislike is one thing but being straight up rude to somebody for how they like their truck is another. I caught alot of sh*t for my truck too. Keep doing your thang, dude, and pimp the sh*t outta them 22's! I right there with ya.
I'm all for any kind of truck.

I dont like his.

But I love yours.
Old 07-14-2010, 02:24 AM   #57
My Truck is Cuter than Yours
Kelson is one of the sharper tools in the shedKelson is one of the sharper tools in the shedKelson is one of the sharper tools in the shedKelson is one of the sharper tools in the shedKelson is one of the sharper tools in the shedKelson is one of the sharper tools in the shedKelson is one of the sharper tools in the shedKelson is one of the sharper tools in the shedKelson is one of the sharper tools in the shedKelson is one of the sharper tools in the shedKelson is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kelson
Kelson's Tacoma Gallery
holy hell dead thread alert lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Astar312 View Post
I love it except for the 4 doors. I don't like trucks with 4 doors, but that's just my opinion. I prefer the access cab over all others honestly..still enough room to fit stuff in the cab but doesn't look disproportionate. I like the mix of the street look and the off road look combined. Any type of chrome on a black truck looks great. Everyone has a different style and a different taste, so don't worry so much about what others think..just do what makes you happy. It is *your* truck afterall, so make it unique to you.
your truck has four doors
Old 07-14-2010, 02:29 AM   #58
i work for the Empire
JustTaco is on a distinguished road

Air Force: Crew Chief A/R
Name: justin
JustTaco's Tacoma Gallery
man if you like it then who cares everyone has diff taste, if everyone hates it and you like it are you going to change it for them? f that do what you want
Old 07-14-2010, 02:33 AM   #59
Son of Baconator
unentered is one of the sharper tools in the shedunentered is one of the sharper tools in the shedunentered is one of the sharper tools in the shedunentered is one of the sharper tools in the shedunentered is one of the sharper tools in the shedunentered is one of the sharper tools in the shedunentered is one of the sharper tools in the shedunentered is one of the sharper tools in the shedunentered is one of the sharper tools in the shedunentered is one of the sharper tools in the shedunentered is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: FCC(SW)
Name: Jacob
unentered's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to unentered Send a message via Skype™ to unentered
Personally, I don't like the wheels, if they're your thing then so be it. On the truck, they look.. meh, take 'em or leave 'em. I agree with some of what the others are saying though. Those wheels would flow better without the bull bar and the nerf bars. Then you'd just have a clean "Sport Truck" like walthouston7

Jake
Old 07-14-2010, 02:41 PM   #60
Astar312 is on a distinguished road
Name: Amanda
Astar312's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by hedlesbrmstkbass View Post

your truck has four doors
i meant 4 regular size doors.