Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > Street Trucks

Notices

2009 Tacoma with 22 inch wheels

View Poll Results: Do you like the wheels on this truck ???
I like 21 14.58%
I don't like 123 85.42%
Voters: 144. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-25-2010, 05:38 AM   #82
Jovi is on a distinguished road
Army: 04 NGB
Jovi's Tacoma Gallery
I agree, it should be either a street truck or an off road truck. I like the wheels and tires and am looking at a set of 20 MB V-Drive and 265/50/20 Falken STZ-04 tires. However, it seems that most TACO owners on this site are into off road and I haven't been able to find good advice on street tires. I really want some performance out of my truck. I'm a city slicker, so don't do off roading. Any advice for rims and tires is appreciated. I'm looking to pull the trigger any day now, maybe tomorrow if I find the right deal.
Old 11-25-2010, 05:42 AM   #83
Some do, others talk
jerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jerret
jerretxx's Tacoma Gallery
I'm not to big on the mud flaps or brush guard either. Sits just a little to low for 22's. But doesn't look bad, just different. I would probably change the wheel as well, you would see those on a lifted car. I wouldn't listen to the guys that have lifted pre-runners and mud tires, lets face it, their in 4x4 denial.
Old 11-25-2010, 06:08 AM   #84
was209 is on a distinguished road
Law Enforcement: Army retired
was209's Tacoma Gallery
When you ask for an opinion be prepared for one, positive or negative.
Old 11-25-2010, 06:27 AM   #85
clankey is on a distinguished road

Army: Combat eng
clankey's Tacoma Gallery
Just looks like two totally different looks combined. I think the bush guard should go. I personally like the fat tire look but nothing wrong with making it your own but make it all work together too.
Old 09-15-2011, 06:20 PM   #88
Ivan is one of the sharper tools in the shedIvan is one of the sharper tools in the shedIvan is one of the sharper tools in the shedIvan is one of the sharper tools in the shedIvan is one of the sharper tools in the shedIvan is one of the sharper tools in the shedIvan is one of the sharper tools in the shedIvan is one of the sharper tools in the shedIvan is one of the sharper tools in the shedIvan is one of the sharper tools in the shedIvan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ivan
Ivan's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MyToyTaco View Post
yeah we still don't like em. sorry.

Lol, different forum section, same answers :P.....for the most part
Old 09-16-2011, 04:04 PM   #89
✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈
neontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shed
neontrail's Tacoma Gallery
WTF
Old 10-19-2011, 08:46 PM   #90
Ivan is one of the sharper tools in the shedIvan is one of the sharper tools in the shedIvan is one of the sharper tools in the shedIvan is one of the sharper tools in the shedIvan is one of the sharper tools in the shedIvan is one of the sharper tools in the shedIvan is one of the sharper tools in the shedIvan is one of the sharper tools in the shedIvan is one of the sharper tools in the shedIvan is one of the sharper tools in the shedIvan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ivan
Ivan's Tacoma Gallery
not a fan, sorry!
Old 12-14-2012, 09:36 AM   #91
h20addiction is on a distinguished road
h20addiction's Tacoma Gallery
So curious about this debate on 22" wheels on a Tacoma. I'm going to lift my 6" and put 33's on it. Anyone ever seen that combination?
Old 12-14-2012, 09:53 AM   #92
sees what you did there.
KPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

KPT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by h20addiction View Post
So curious about this debate on 22" wheels on a Tacoma. I'm going to lift my 6" and put 33's on it. Anyone ever seen that combination?
Old 12-14-2012, 07:56 PM   #93
teamjm is a jewel in the roughteamjm is a jewel in the roughteamjm is a jewel in the roughteamjm is a jewel in the rough
teamjm's Tacoma Gallery
I say no, not really a fan of big rims. But that's just me
Old 12-14-2012, 08:21 PM   #94
h20addiction is on a distinguished road
h20addiction's Tacoma Gallery
Mine will be Toyo OC MTs though. More meat!
Old 12-14-2012, 10:52 PM   #95
Mr.Schertz is on a distinguished road

Mr.Schertz's Tacoma Gallery
Too much going on with your truck. I would ditch the front bar and get a 1980's era T.V. antenna and plant that baby on the roof. Then, when people see you cruisin A1A "They'll know whats up"
Old 12-15-2012, 07:12 AM   #96
✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈
neontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shed
neontrail's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by KPT View Post
Why do you people keep bumping this?
it just wont fucking die!
Old 12-16-2012, 06:06 PM   #97
Tarpon24 is on a distinguished road

Name: Frankie
Tarpon24's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by h20addiction View Post
i have a 3 in lift with 22's on 33's and i love the look
Old 12-16-2012, 10:52 PM   #98
Dafuq
Who Dat Popcorn is one of the sharper tools in the shedWho Dat Popcorn is one of the sharper tools in the shedWho Dat Popcorn is one of the sharper tools in the shedWho Dat Popcorn is one of the sharper tools in the shedWho Dat Popcorn is one of the sharper tools in the shedWho Dat Popcorn is one of the sharper tools in the shedWho Dat Popcorn is one of the sharper tools in the shedWho Dat Popcorn is one of the sharper tools in the shedWho Dat Popcorn is one of the sharper tools in the shedWho Dat Popcorn is one of the sharper tools in the shedWho Dat Popcorn is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ricky
Who Dat Popcorn's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by neontrail View Post
it just wont fucking die!
FUCKING NEWBS BUMPING OLD THREADS

Old 02-06-2013, 09:03 AM   #99
Blackyy is on a distinguished road
Blackyy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by yonkpo View Post
Here is a pick of my 2009 Tacoma trd sport pkg that I upgraded the wheels 22' with falken 285/40/22 . Let me know what u think. Thanks

Did you lifted or put some spacers?