Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > Street Trucks

Notices

2009 Tacoma with 22 inch wheels

View Poll Results: Do you like the wheels on this truck ???
I like 21 14.58%
I don't like 123 85.42%
Voters: 144. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-08-2009, 03:25 PM   #1
yonkpo is on a distinguished road

Name: James
yonkpo's Tacoma Gallery
2009 Tacoma with 22 inch wheels

Here is a pick of my 2009 Tacoma trd sport pkg that I upgraded the wheels 22' with falken 285/40/22 . Let me know what u think. Thanks

Old 10-08-2009, 03:27 PM   #2
✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈
neontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shed
neontrail's Tacoma Gallery
dude, how many threads are you going to make asking what people think about the "look" of your truck? This is the 3rd, correct me if I am wrong?
Old 10-08-2009, 03:29 PM   #3

yonkpo's Tacoma Gallery
I this not a different section?? Could get different opinions! Don't like it don't respond!!!!
Old 10-08-2009, 03:33 PM   #5
✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈
neontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shed
neontrail's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by yonkpo View Post
I this not a different section?? Could get different opinions! Don't like it don't respond!!!!
Do you think the response here in the "street" section will be different then the "wheels & tires" section?
Old 10-08-2009, 03:34 PM   #6
╒╪╕
MyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nick
MyToyTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to MyToyTaco
yeah we still don't like em. sorry.

rims are nice, but they don't match the taco, imo.
Old 10-08-2009, 03:43 PM   #7

yonkpo's Tacoma Gallery
Thank you guys who gave your honest opinon, thats what i ask for. But those of you with the smarta$$ remarks keep em to yourself!!!!
Old 10-08-2009, 04:10 PM   #8
blackonwhite is on a distinguished road
blackonwhite's Tacoma Gallery
i think it would look alright with those wheels if u took off the guard on the front and the mud flaps
Old 10-08-2009, 04:11 PM   #9

yonkpo's Tacoma Gallery
When u say take off the guard, are u talking about the bull bar in the front??? thanks
Old 10-08-2009, 04:12 PM   #10
blackonwhite is on a distinguished road
blackonwhite's Tacoma Gallery
bull bar yes i couldnt think of the name sorry
Old 10-08-2009, 04:38 PM   #11
Taco Man Sam
Ese Loco is one of the sharper tools in the shedEse Loco is one of the sharper tools in the shedEse Loco is one of the sharper tools in the shedEse Loco is one of the sharper tools in the shedEse Loco is one of the sharper tools in the shedEse Loco is one of the sharper tools in the shedEse Loco is one of the sharper tools in the shedEse Loco is one of the sharper tools in the shedEse Loco is one of the sharper tools in the shedEse Loco is one of the sharper tools in the shedEse Loco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Ese Loco's Tacoma Gallery
add: 3 inch lift, different tires, different wheels

take off: bull bar, mud flaps, nerf bars

then you be lookin aight
Old 10-08-2009, 05:22 PM   #12
ROLLIN ON RUST
senor taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsenor taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsenor taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsenor taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsenor taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsenor taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsenor taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsenor taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsenor taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsenor taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsenor taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve
senor taco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackonwhite View Post
i think it would look alright with those wheels if u took off the guard on the front and the mud flaps
X2
Old 10-08-2009, 06:38 PM   #16
Almost there
08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Oliver
08pretaco's Tacoma Gallery
haha people still dont like it. i dont necessarily care for the the look of your truck and you might not like mine lol

ditch the mud flaps, bull bar, side steps and debadge it

personally i think that would look alot better.
Old 10-08-2009, 07:39 PM   #17
jwhelan is a glorious beacon of lightjwhelan is a glorious beacon of lightjwhelan is a glorious beacon of lightjwhelan is a glorious beacon of lightjwhelan is a glorious beacon of lightjwhelan is a glorious beacon of light

Name: JW
jwhelan's Tacoma Gallery
22' street wheels and a cow pusher...hmmm
Old 10-08-2009, 08:32 PM   #18
The clown has no penis...
smallcandle is a name known to allsmallcandle is a name known to allsmallcandle is a name known to allsmallcandle is a name known to allsmallcandle is a name known to allsmallcandle is a name known to all

Name: Brian
smallcandle's Tacoma Gallery
I like the color.
Old 10-09-2009, 09:40 PM   #19
Member Extraordinaire
SoCal Tom has much to be proud ofSoCal Tom has much to be proud ofSoCal Tom has much to be proud ofSoCal Tom has much to be proud ofSoCal Tom has much to be proud ofSoCal Tom has much to be proud ofSoCal Tom has much to be proud ofSoCal Tom has much to be proud ofSoCal Tom has much to be proud of

SoCal Tom's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ese Loco View Post
take off: bull bar, mud flaps, nerf bars

then you be lookin aight
I think the mix of street rims with off road accessories (bull bar, nerf bars, etc.) is odd.

Are you trying to go for an off road or street look?
Old 10-09-2009, 09:54 PM   #20
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
ColtsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Juggernaut View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by jwhelan View Post
22' street wheels and a cow pusher...hmmm
Come on guys be nice!