LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > Street Trucks

Notices

XR parts for 2WD parts...

Old 10-11-2009, 06:17 PM   #1
AZsand has much to be proud ofAZsand has much to be proud ofAZsand has much to be proud ofAZsand has much to be proud ofAZsand has much to be proud ofAZsand has much to be proud ofAZsand has much to be proud ofAZsand has much to be proud of
AZsand's Tacoma Gallery
XR parts for 2WD parts...

If you have a 2nd gen Taco 2wd reg or long and live in AZ or SoCal, read this.

There are people out there with reg 2wd Tacomas that want to do a thing or two with them. So here is the thing: i have an 09 XRunner. There is a lot of stuff on it that i'm looking to either get rid of, or swap for yours...

I'll be in AZ for another 3 weeks or so, and then i'll be in LA for a few months, so if you live in either we can meet and change/buy stuff.

Here's what i'm interested in doing:

1. Factory MP3 player, speakers, subwoofer (09 model) and whatever wires go with, i will sell - make offer

2. Door panels, including power window switches and actuators, power door locks, i'll trade for your crank window actuators and door panels.

3. The rear seats, belts and console i will sell - make offer

4. The front seats and whatever wires and sensors are under them, i will sell or trade for a set of sport seats - Sparcos or whatever.

5. I will consider selling (if it's worth the work and trouble) the reverse backup camera/mirror bullshit. Make offer.

6. The OEM fog lights i will sell.

7. If i still have them, i might trade my wheels/tires (20s and staggered PZero Rosso) for your oems and cash.

8. I will sell the sliding rear window eventualy, unless you know/have somebody that can custom cut a piece of Lexan/plexiglass, then i'll trade.

PM for whatever item and we'll discuss details. Thanks
Old 10-21-2009, 09:31 PM   #2
My Truck is Cuter than Yours
Kelson is one of the sharper tools in the shedKelson is one of the sharper tools in the shedKelson is one of the sharper tools in the shedKelson is one of the sharper tools in the shedKelson is one of the sharper tools in the shedKelson is one of the sharper tools in the shedKelson is one of the sharper tools in the shedKelson is one of the sharper tools in the shedKelson is one of the sharper tools in the shedKelson is one of the sharper tools in the shedKelson is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kelson
Kelson's Tacoma Gallery
ill take your fogs =) lol

but yeah just to let you know the door panels on the reg. cab are a different size than the access cabs...yeah i know toyota's retarded.

all three cabs have different doors/door panels. i know the reg. cab has much longer doors and the access/double cabs.
Old 10-21-2009, 09:40 PM   #4
BANNED in 49 states...
AriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Andrew
AriZonaD54's Tacoma Gallery
Dang.. I wish XR/ TRD hood scoop was on that list.
Old 10-21-2009, 09:42 PM   #5
Hoogie boogie!
Stupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steven
Stupid hurts.'s Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Stupid hurts.
If Kelson doesn't take your fogs, I'll take 'em. I'm in So Cal.
Old 10-21-2009, 09:47 PM   #6
wo ai ni bao bei ^_^
blackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

blackhawke88's Tacoma Gallery
wtf are u doing to your truck?! im intrigued
Old 10-21-2009, 09:49 PM   #8
wo ai ni bao bei ^_^
blackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

^ yea for $50 20 minutes after I wrecked...why?

EDIT: ohhh, cuz u posted earlier that you wanted some, haha, nvm
Old 10-21-2009, 10:00 PM   #11
wo ai ni bao bei ^_^

if track beast then sell ur 1GR and swap in a 2JZ
Old 10-25-2009, 07:08 PM   #13
AZsand has much to be proud ofAZsand has much to be proud ofAZsand has much to be proud ofAZsand has much to be proud ofAZsand has much to be proud ofAZsand has much to be proud ofAZsand has much to be proud ofAZsand has much to be proud of
AZsand's Tacoma Gallery
Sorry everyone, i've been busy. Anyway, i don't have any of that pulled off at this moment. What i do have as of yet is the complete rear seats set up, with console and seatbelts and all. I also have the mp3 player and speakers, twitters and subwoofer. Check out the for sale threads, i'll post them in there.