Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > Street Trucks

Notices

Custom interior questions...

Old 11-25-2009, 09:01 AM   #1
avidoffroad.com
McJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
McJosh's Tacoma Gallery
Custom interior questions...

I have a 5 lugger single cab and I have many things I want to do. The truck came with a bench seat which I want to get rid of for two buckets. Has anyone done this? can I use off road seats from jcwhitney? Also, am I able to install a factory center console from the sr5 trucks? And lastly, has anyone built a sub enclosure that runs behind the seats and comes through the seats and over the center console? I'd appreciate any help. thanks
Old 11-26-2009, 02:17 PM   #4
avidoffroad.com
McJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shed

McJosh's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by hedlesbrmstkbass View Post
it can be done! anything is possible! lol

wtf are off road seats?

im pretty sure the center console will fit with little to no modifcation.

and for your sub box
it seems as though the only reasonable route to do that is to fiberglass.
Thanks for responding.lol and off road seats are just some bucket seats but that's what they're called on jcwhitney.com so that's what I called them.

I'm gonna look for a center console then. thanks again.
Old 12-12-2009, 11:19 PM   #5
SHHHH, this is interesting
07TacoRidah is one of the sharper tools in the shed07TacoRidah is one of the sharper tools in the shed07TacoRidah is one of the sharper tools in the shed07TacoRidah is one of the sharper tools in the shed07TacoRidah is one of the sharper tools in the shed07TacoRidah is one of the sharper tools in the shed07TacoRidah is one of the sharper tools in the shed07TacoRidah is one of the sharper tools in the shed07TacoRidah is one of the sharper tools in the shed07TacoRidah is one of the sharper tools in the shed07TacoRidah is one of the sharper tools in the shed

07TacoRidah's Tacoma Gallery
try the Tacoma junk yard thread on here, there's some really messed up ones great for parts only and CHEAP, should be able to find a center console there. Hell maybe even some OEM seats.
Old 12-17-2009, 09:17 PM   #7
Slammed96Tacoma is on a distinguished road

Army: Cannon Crew Member
Slammed96Tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
the easiest thing to do bro is do a fully fiberglass sub box and center console together.....but be sure to make it a 2 piece set for mobility
Old 12-17-2009, 11:03 PM   #8
avidoffroad.com

McJosh's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slammed96Tacoma View Post
the easiest thing to do bro is do a fully fiberglass sub box and center console together.....but be sure to make it a 2 piece set for mobility
I've looked so hard into that but everyone tells me it's so hard and expensive.
Old 02-27-2010, 04:17 PM   #9
YotaMan2007 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaMan2007 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaMan2007 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaMan2007 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaMan2007 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaMan2007 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaMan2007 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaMan2007 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaMan2007 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaMan2007 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaMan2007 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: FMC 25th BSB
Name: Brian
YotaMan2007's Tacoma Gallery
i built my own sub box for my tacoma and it fits in behind the driver. it's made of MDF and it is realatively inexpensive. i paid about 26 bucks to build it. check out my build and you can see how i set it up.