Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > Street Trucks

Notices

x-runnner & 5-lug bullet proof rear drop kit

Old 02-15-2010, 11:26 AM   #1
Taco Vending Machine
Beefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brian
Beefed Taco's Tacoma Gallery
x-runnner & 5-lug bullet proof rear drop kit

These u-bolts are available in 1/2" diameter grade 5 or fat 9/16" grade 8 for a nice upgrade. They are made to fit the 05+ axle and block height correctly so you aren't left with u-bolts that are a pain to get into the plates and you won't have a bunch of threads hanging down that'll require chopping, which is common with aftermarket grade 3 universal u-bolts. Bumps are Energy to ensure quality and blocks are steel and available in any height with or w/o taper depending on your setup. Either PM for details, or you can order this kit straight from my site by clicking my sig below, going to the products page and searching block kits. Price on the site includes everything, even priority shipping with a delivery #. It doesn't get better than this, only cheaper. This isn't a crappy $32 pep boys kit, it's a bullet proof kit with a real world pricetag. Nothing in the kit is overpriced. This is what it costs to do it right the first time.

Blocks $56.95
grade 5 1/2" diameter u-bolts $55.95
Energy super low profile bumps $14.95 (blk & slightly slimmer than the red ones pictured and special order at other stores)
shipping & handling $16.80

Old 02-15-2010, 11:32 AM   #2
Thread Jacker
schiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Caleb
schiz94's Tacoma Gallery
do you have any pics of a 2nd gen 5 lug with this on it?
Old 07-02-2010, 09:08 AM   #6
Pushin' Thru Another Day
MikeTaco is on a distinguished road

Name: Mike
MikeTaco's Tacoma Gallery
sick, i'll be putting those when i have the money to do my drop in the near future.
Old 07-17-2010, 09:23 AM   #7
Taco Vending Machine
Beefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brian
Beefed Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks for the pics Kelson.
Old 08-07-2010, 05:17 PM   #8
Hot Steppa
pinktaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpinktaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpinktaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpinktaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpinktaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpinktaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpinktaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpinktaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpinktaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpinktaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpinktaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

pinktaco808's Tacoma Gallery
siik