Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > Street Trucks

Notices

7" rear drop OEM crossmember with bridge (95.5-04)

Old 02-18-2010, 09:43 PM   #1
Taco Vending Machine
Beefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brian
Beefed Taco's Tacoma Gallery
7" rear drop OEM crossmember with bridge (95.5-04)

I can now offer these OEM bolt in crossmembers with a bridge already in them and shipped to your door. Trucks at 6" in back don't need them, but trucks at 7" and more do. The rear drive shaft flange hits the crossmember when the diff rotates upward under acceleration or when carrying something in the bed.

Standard cabs and extra cabs require this bridged rear gas tank crossmember. The hole for the gas tank strap has been re drilled 1" to the left, and the original hole cut out. All tabs and exhaust hangers are where they should be. There is a core charge. Model shown is for a 2004. These are bolted and welded into a jig when customized to prevent any unwanted movement. PM for details.

Before

Old 02-20-2010, 09:53 AM   #3
Taco Vending Machine
Beefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by 07TacoRidah View Post
you DEF. need to start making some for the 2nd gens Beefy!!! lovin your work though.
Thanks bro. There's definitely a bunch of stuff I need to get the 2nd gens. I'm hoping this year will be a good one for the 05+. I have one coming my way soon.
Old 02-20-2010, 06:22 PM   #4
SHHHH, this is interesting
07TacoRidah is one of the sharper tools in the shed07TacoRidah is one of the sharper tools in the shed07TacoRidah is one of the sharper tools in the shed07TacoRidah is one of the sharper tools in the shed07TacoRidah is one of the sharper tools in the shed07TacoRidah is one of the sharper tools in the shed07TacoRidah is one of the sharper tools in the shed07TacoRidah is one of the sharper tools in the shed07TacoRidah is one of the sharper tools in the shed07TacoRidah is one of the sharper tools in the shed07TacoRidah is one of the sharper tools in the shed

07TacoRidah's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beefed Taco View Post
Thanks bro. There's definitely a bunch of stuff I need to get the 2nd gens. I'm hoping this year will be a good one for the 05+. I have one coming my way soon.
there's been a bunch of stuff happening wrong with Toyota in general for the 05's hopefully they have all the kinks worked out, I'm getting tired of hearing "hey did you know your..." "you know your..."

can't wait to see what you have in store.
Old 10-07-2010, 03:06 PM   #6
mikeyreolegio is on a distinguished road
Name: Michael
mikeyreolegio's Tacoma Gallery
do yo ugot some pics of some trucks with this ?
Old 10-09-2010, 07:08 PM   #7
Taco Vending Machine

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikeyreolegio View Post
do yo ugot some pics of some trucks with this ?
Here are a few pics. This part is for going beyond 6" in back of a 95.5-04 five lug. 6" drop only requires a c-notch, but 7" requires this mod and also the bed brace trimmed like in this pic.

sold as a weld in, or complete cross member with core charge pictured in first post

These trucks have it...