Notices

Horn relay ?

Old 04-04-2010, 06:00 AM   #1
TacoWill will become famous soon enough
Air Force: administrator
Name: will
TacoWill's Tacoma Gallery
Horn relay ?

I just got a 2007 Prerunner and it has only a single horn.I have a set of Fiaams I'd like to install. Can't tell from owner's manual if my truck has a horn relay. Anybody know?

Thanks,

Will
Old 04-04-2010, 06:28 AM   #3
abides.
Brunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: LT- CG MH-65C/D Driver- CGAS NOLA
Name: Mark
Brunes's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Brunes
Quote:
Originally Posted by TacoWill View Post
I just got a 2007 Prerunner and it has only a single horn.I have a set of Fiaams I'd like to install. Can't tell from owner's manual if my truck has a horn relay. Anybody know?

Thanks,

Will
Yeah..If you are looking for the horn relay- I'd look at the cover for the fuse block. Should have a diagram of what is where....
Old 04-04-2010, 08:18 AM   #4
EnolaGaia is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnolaGaia is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnolaGaia is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnolaGaia is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnolaGaia is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnolaGaia is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnolaGaia is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnolaGaia is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnolaGaia is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnolaGaia is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnolaGaia is one of the sharper tools in the shed
EnolaGaia's Tacoma Gallery
The 2007 horn relay is located in the junction block in the engine bay.
Old 04-05-2010, 11:25 AM   #5
TacoWill will become famous soon enough
Air Force: administrator
Name: will
TacoWill's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks Men, I guess I have decided to go with Fiaam Freeway Blasters and a (second?) relay as the stock wiring to the horn is too wimpy for the amps of the new horns.